¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Disappointed Mod is Disappointed Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (2) - LIS, nohika
Bjeh () -
Goose (4) - Bjeh, Jil, 3m, Ny
LIS () -
Cyndia (5) - WM, Trilt, STL, Snowy, Pippy
Snowy (4) - Goose, Hyge, NSFW, KC

15/17 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~45 minutes
PS should this be out of 16?
 
*********************
Especially since it would probably take them like an hour to type up all that smiting and destruction

**don't kill me don't kill me don't kill me mods hahaha**
Don't worry, even if they did decide to kill you it would take them thirty years to do it. 😉
*********************
 
Okay well since I see im now tied for first - I'm cdo's mason partner. Hence why cdo said she thought I was villager on day 1 when people hadn't brought me up.
@ anyone more experienced in this game than I..... does this for sure mean village or naw?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With the mirror STL gave me last night, it's effect was canceling abilities for the next Day/Night Cycle. So if anyone had been given a mirror, or if somebody chose to use the mirror, they wouldn't have been able to use this ability, right?

I was additionally blocked last night. So I'm thinking this person is either currently blocked (how many blockers are normally in a game?) Or are affected by a mirror.
Blocked, no post restriction, LIS said he chucked the mirror last night... With Cyndia as mason and nothing but small feels stopping me from this before, sure...

Unlynch cyndia, lynch goose
 
What about LIS? STL said he gave me a mirror last night. I was affected with a mirror last night, and because he asked me about the mirror, I assumed it came from him?

Edit: @Trilt . forgot to insert quote
 
Blocked, no post restriction, LIS said he chucked the mirror last night... With Cyndia as mason and nothing but small feels stopping me from this before, sure...

Unlynch cyndia, lynch goose

Also, I know for a fact there was more than one mirror. I had one automatically affect me last night, and Genny was given one she could use or send to someone else
 
Generally considered a very very dick move to pair village-wolf. Not 100% but moves her a lot lower.

Also FYI we literally did share everything like it said in her death reveal. All our actions/night results etc were sent to us in one pm. Meant one of us would have even known if the other was converted later in the game (cdo clarified that with the mods the first day).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also FYI we literally did share everything like it said in her death reveal. All our actions/night results etc were sent to us in one pm. Meant one of us would have even known if the other was converted later in the game (cdo clarified that with the mods the first day).
Were your identities sent in one PM?
 
Generally considered a very very dick move to pair village-wolf. Not 100% but moves her a lot lower.
We would never ever do that... (cough DRoP cough) :angelic:

What about LIS? STL said he gave me a mirror last night. I was affected with a mirror last night, and because he asked me about the mirror, I assumed it came from him?

Edit: @Trilt . forgot to insert quote

I am so confused with the timing of this mirror and blocking stuff. Who had the mirror and who was blocked?

And is there a reason LIS hasn't shared the question he was asked? Because I kind of would like to know that along with the answer. I know he hasn't been called out by anyone, and assuming he would have been if the questioner thought the answer was wolfy, but would still like to know if possible.

Finally, where is the "chaos needing to find someone" theory coming from? I know it hasn't been discussed super recently but I'm curious where it's originating from as it seems to keep popping up. Personally, I still think the item info was referring to WZ (I know she doesn't think it's her, but it said nothing about it being a player, just that there's an immortal non-wolf non-villager in the game, which to me screams "NPC")
 
Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (2) - LIS, nohika
Bjeh () -
Goose (7) - Bjeh, Jil, 3m, Ny, Trilt, STL, Snowy
LIS () -
Cyndia (1) - Pippy
Snowy (5) - Goose, Hyge, NSFW, KC, cyndia

15/16 (?) votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~15 minutes

Paging @amgoose319 to let you know you're in the lead!
 
Disappointed Mod is Disappointed Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (2) - LIS, nohika
Bjeh () -
Goose (8) - Bjeh, Jil, 3m, Ny, Trilt, WM, STL, Snowy
LIS () -
Cyndia (1) - Pippy
Snowy (5) - Goose, Hyge, NSFW, KC, Cyndia

16/16 votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~20 minutes
I did not vote for the goose, idk whoTF I'm gonna vote for I just unvoted haha
 
Blocked, no post restriction, LIS said he chucked the mirror last night... With Cyndia as mason and nothing but small feels stopping me from this before, sure...

Unlynch cyndia, lynch goose

What about LIS? STL said he gave me a mirror last night. I was affected with a mirror last night, and because he asked me about the mirror, I assumed it came from him?

Edit: @Trilt . forgot to insert quote

Oh so were YOU the mwhaha post restrictor?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stl sent mirror your way like Friday I think?

I'd find it surprisingly if there were more than one of the same item.
Yes, STL sent me the mirror. In your post you said LIS chucked the mirror. That's why I was confused why you said LIS.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there was more than one item, Snowy was drunk posting yesterday, and STL was drunk posting this morning:
Hmm 2/3 of the people on my lynch list, awesome

Edit: oh woe is me, this is so horrendous, blah blah dumb post restriction

Edit: I love margaritas so much!!!! They are so awesome! And if you don't like them, then I will be so mad at you! So mad!
 
Ashamed Day 4 Lynch Tally

Jilary (1) - LIS
Bjeh () -
Goose (8) - Bjeh, Jil, 3m, Ny, Trilt, STL, Snowy, nohika
LIS () -
Cyndia (1) - Pippy
Snowy (5) - Goose, Hyge, NSFW, KC, cyndia

15/16 (?) votes accounted for
Lynch ends in ~15 minutes

Paging @amgoose319 to let you know you're in the lead!
 
Ehhhh Goose has been on my suspicions list...

Unlynch Jilary, lynch Goosey

If Jilary doesn't work out the way it should, I think we should look at LIS/anyone else who was going hardcore at her and then backed off.
Um LIS... Who is one of the only votes still on her?

I don't like arguing with walls. People are convinced she's not sketch and needs a chance, I didn't like other lynches that were heading, I changed. Don't think that's that sketchy.
 
Why are we suddenly very intense about the mirror at the last minute? Or is this to do with some of the secret behind the scenes PM stuff that I know nothing about?
 
Um LIS... Who is one of the only votes still on her?

I don't like arguing with walls. People are convinced she's not sketch and needs a chance, I didn't like other lynches that were heading, I changed. Don't think that's that sketchy.
Oh shiitake I'm thinking of someone else. Sorry about that. I'll go back and look through the thread and figure out who it is.
 
Yes, STL sent me the mirror. In your post you said LIS chucked the mirror. That's why I was confused why you said LIS.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there was more than one item, Snowy was drunk posting yesterday, and STL was drunk posting this morning:
This is usually how items go... Apply to one person per cycle, redistributed after. Doesn't necessarily mean there's more than one of them.
 
Why are we suddenly very intense about the mirror at the last minute? Or is this to do with some of the secret behind the scenes PM stuff that I know nothing about?
Because people began wondering why the mwhahaha whatever posting restriction was in effect today. I suggested because somebody could have been blocked, either by a blocker or somebody who is affected by the mirror, which, I found out from having yesterday, blocks abilities for one day/night cycle.

I light of me suggesting this information now think I am the person who was giving out the restriction.

Does that clear things up for you?
 
Yes, STL sent me the mirror. In your post you said LIS chucked the mirror. That's why I was confused why you said LIS.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if there was more than one item, Snowy was drunk posting yesterday, and STL was drunk posting this morning:
People having the same item on different days just means the item moved, not that there are two of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Because people began wondering why the mwhahaha whatever posting restriction was in effect today. I suggested because somebody could have been blocked, either by a blocker or somebody who is affected by the mirror, which, I found out from having yesterday, blocks abilities for one day/night cycle.

I light of me suggesting this information now think I am the person who was giving out the restriction.

Does that clear things up for you?
Ahh i see. But I don't think people are voting for you because they think you're the restriction giver, hence why I was confused about why this is being hashed out 8 mins before close (but it could be their reason, who knows, what do I know)
 
People having the same item on different days just means the item moved, not that there are two of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
But Genny and I both had mirrors yesterday. And yesterday Snowy was drunk posting, I also had a margarita. @bjeh can vouch for that, because I told her I had that item. I think in this game there are more than one item.
 
Um LIS... Who is one of the only votes still on her?

I don't like arguing with walls. People are convinced she's not sketch and needs a chance, I didn't like other lynches that were heading, I changed. Don't think that's that sketchy.
To clarify, I'm not convinced she's not sketch. I'm more convinced that we should let her plan play out and to see what we can learn from it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile