This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aamiracle

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay so I have a little less then a month until my test. This will be my first time taking it, and want it to be my last.

Any tips? So far this is what I have planned...

Reviewing all Chad's videos in hyper speed and redoing his quizzes for OC & GC. I've been on and off with Destroyer for OC & GC, as it legit destroys me! Kills my confidence & takes a lot of time to get through questions. I have yet to complete it once, but I'm pushing to finish it at least once before my test & reviewing any starred questions (like 75% lol).

RC I practice by reading science articles daily & using BC for that when I have open time slots.

PAT I haven't started, but plan on doing so this week & practicing a bit each day using BC/their generator. If i need it...i'll use my next paycheck towards Crack the PAT

Bio I was going to continue to review ferralis, do destroyer & BC. I've done all the end of chapter cliff's question except a few sections which I plan on making up. About halfway through destroyer for these too, I highlight them & plan on reviewing the answers after I'm done. Also have some quizlets I listen to when it comes to the human body/heart on long car rides to better understand/get it memorized.

QR is my weak subject & I've just gone through Chads. I was going to hit destroyer for this too pretty soon.

After all that, do you guys have any additional tips?

I was working 40+ hours a week before, but got it down to 30 hours just for the month. Also enrolled in one course.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay so I have a little less then a month until my test. This will be my first time taking it, and want it to be my last.

Any tips? So far this is what I have planned...

Reviewing all Chad's videos in hyper speed and redoing his quizzes for OC & GC. I've been on and off with Destroyer for OC & GC, as it legit destroys me! Kills my confidence & takes a lot of time to get through questions. I have yet to complete it once, but I'm pushing to finish it at least once before my test & reviewing any starred questions (like 75% lol).

RC I practice by reading science articles daily & using BC for that when I have open time slots.

PAT I haven't started, but plan on doing so this week & practicing a bit each day using BC/their generator. If i need it...i'll use my next paycheck towards Crack the PAT

Bio I was going to continue to review ferralis, do destroyer & BC. I've done all the end of chapter cliff's question except a few sections which I plan on making up. About halfway through destroyer for these too, I highlight them & plan on reviewing the answers after I'm done. Also have some quizlets I listen to when it comes to the human body/heart on long car rides to better understand/get it memorized.

QR is my weak subject & I've just gone through Chads. I was going to hit destroyer for this too pretty soon.

After all that, do you guys have any additional tips?

I was working 40+ hours a week before, but got it down to 30 hours just for the month. Also enrolled in one course.

I recommend going through tyjacob's notes he posted on orgo and gen chem. I would also rewatch chad's videos. Start on PAT ASAP! It takes a while to learn. Try to get good with generators and learn strategies before taking BC tests. Once you feel comfortable with all the material start doing BC practice tests. For QR I would just dive into it after learning formulas.

I am also taking the DAT in a month and wish you good luck!

I recommend going through tyjacob's notes he posted on orgo and gen chem. I would also rewatch chad's videos. Start on PAT ASAP! It takes a while to learn. Try to get good with generators and learn strategies before taking BC tests. Once you feel comfortable with all the material start doing BC practice tests. For QR I would just dive into it after learning formulas.

I am also taking the DAT in a month and wish you good luck!

I went through youtube videos on all of them and got a rough idea. Gonna pick up grid paper after work today and practice each section daily. I'll look into tyjacobs for sure, Chad's is good, but some subjects do not seem to stick!

Appreciate your advice, and haha you too? Best of luck! Keep me updated on how you are doing with things, could use someone as comparison to keep myself in check

Use destroyer. There is a reason it's so hard. It makes the real exam seems easy. Don't be silly and not use it!

Reactions: 1 users
Use destroyer. There is a reason it's so hard. It makes the real exam seems easy. Don't be silly and not use it!

I will, if it does persist to take me long, I'll push the test back a few weeks-month.

Reactions: 1 user