2012-2013 Emory University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I thought I had until tomorrow to replay about the alternate list, and sent in my e-mail at 12:00am on the 11th. I have a hard time imagining they will be that picky about it, but do you guys think it will be a problem?

I'm sure you'll still make it on the list, but hopefully they won't view your delayed response as a lack of interest.
 
I hope you're right. I was trying to edit and proof it for the maximum time, so I hope the don't think the opposite.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is so upsetting. She seemed like a truly remarkable human being. She would have made a fantastic physician. My condolences to her family, I can't even imaging the heartache her parents are experiencing right now.

I agree.... I felt she was worth mentioning on this thread
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Class is mandatory, so it's kind of irrelevant unless you want to watch classes a bunch of times

Class is not mandatory. Small group and patient interviews are mandatory, though I will say that we have excellent class attendance for medical school. Probably around 2/3 every day. Lectures are not video-taped, but we do have audio and a transcript service, and all of our lectures are on PowerPoint.

Congrats to everyone who makes it in! Emory is a fantastic school, as I'm sure you know. I hope to meet you all in a few months!
 
waitlist is still moving! got the call from june today 🙂🙂🙂 interviewed way back in october. so happy!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Status
Not open for further replies.