2015-2016 UCSD Premedical Postbaccalaureate Program thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Twilson016

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I didn't see any official threads for the 2015-2016 UCSD postbac program yet so I thought I'd start one so that we can all communicate and update each other on any progress/news regarding the application process now that the application cycle has ended.

I submitted late, only a couple days before the deadline but it's been almost a month and my status hasn't changed from "1/25/16- Reviewing Application". Anyone seeing anything different?

Best of luck to everyone!
 
Hey everyone,

I didn't see any official threads for the 2015-2016 UCSD postbac program yet so I thought I'd start one so that we can all communicate and update each other on any progress/news regarding the application process now that the application cycle has ended.

I submitted late, only a couple days before the deadline but it's been almost a month and my status hasn't changed from "1/25/16- Reviewing Application". Anyone seeing anything different?

Best of luck to everyone!

Hello,
I actually created one awhile back.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...l-post-baccalaureate-program-2016-17.1181538/

It's pretty dead right now.