You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 University of Pittsburgh Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
no red for me yet 🤔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
Yea I'm thinking its a matter of who's status is uploaded yet kinda thing
Yea I'm thinking its a matter of who's status is uploaded yet kinda thing
I mean. That's the version that makes me feel the best hahahah
lulz nvmI mean. That's the version that makes me feel the best hahahah
Last edited:
The plot thickens...I have the same status/message on the portal but in blue (actually more of a cyan) font?
I'm so sorryI have the same status/message on the portal but in blue (actually more of a cyan) font?
.
Last edited:
red is out, it's all about cyan now.No red text for me... can't be a good sign!
.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please tell me you're trolling just like I am with my username
Huh?
I am so glad that these two days are reading/planning experiment days. I am so caught up in this that I am sure I would mess up any experiment that I attempt.
I'm attempting to prep for back-to-back interviews. Yay, but also distracting. Come on all ready!
Edit: I'm firing myself from SDN. Not good for productivity at the moment...
According to last year's thread, the tier was indicated in the letter people received via snail mail.If we're waitlisted, do we get our tier right out of the gate?
Last year they were included in the letter you received, but the year before, it was on the portal.If we're waitlisted, do we get our tier right out of the gate?
So do people actually have cyan version of the red statement?
I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. And I still don't have anything on my portal.
Also, is the cyan text for real? If so, maybe two colors of text = two tiers? :/
Also, is the cyan text for real? If so, maybe two colors of text = two tiers? :/
and this is how several users will find out they're colorblindSo do people actually have cyan version of the red statement?
.
Last edited:
Admission Data Form
You will need to complete this form upon your acceptance by the University.
This is what it looks like under my status. Confirmed that there is a red statement. Considering how well my interview was, I think it is likely a sign of acceptance.
You will need to complete this form upon your acceptance by the University.
This is what it looks like under my status. Confirmed that there is a red statement. Considering how well my interview was, I think it is likely a sign of acceptance.
hm, that's a different shade of red than the one I have.Admission Data Form
You will need to complete this form upon your acceptance by the University.
This is what it looks like under my status. Confirmed that there is a red statement. Considering how well my interview was, I think it is likely a sign of acceptance.
I think mine was always there, I assume it stands for medical applicant?Not to stir up any more worries, but does anyone's application status page say "MedA" before "Application Status" in the top title? I can't remember if this was here before or not...my mind is not well with all of this anxiety haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not to stir up any more worries, but does anyone's application status page say "MedA" before "Application Status" in the top title? I can't remember if this was here before or not...my mind is not well with all of this anxiety haha
Yeah, I think that was there before. But I know what you mean...I feel like I'm hallucinating red text everywhere now
.
Your username is perfect.Yeah, I think that was there before. But I know what you mean...I feel like I'm hallucinating red text everywhere now
Put on first-tier wait list, no red text in case anyone was wondering
Accepted.
ACCEPTED!!! WHAT THE WHAT?!
First tier waitlist, no red text.
Congrats to everyone accepted!
Congrats to everyone accepted!
ACCEPTED!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That awk moment when you forgot your pw and can't log into your portal on your phone because only your computer remembers your password -______-
ACCEPTED!!is this real??? i am scared that this is some kind of glitch with the system... aren't we supposed to get an email that tells us to check our portal?
yep first tier wait list ----- had no text. Whew mostly glad it's not a rejection. Considering Pitt's dramatic WL movement i'm very hopeful.
Did everyone accepted have the red/blue text?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
Did everyone accepted have the red/blue text?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app
i got a red line
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K