periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does yours say the same?Another portal glitch?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
does yours say the same?Another portal glitch?
no. it stays the same as previous timedoes yours say the same?
Maybe it just means your app is actively being reviewed and decision will soon show up in portal?I wonder if others say it before an R?
Probably! Fingers crossed for an IIMaybe it just means your app is actively being reviewed and decision will soon show up in portal?
takes around 2 months from what I'm seeing, I interviewed in Oct and received my decision in dec, so I'll be expecting yours in january. Best of Luck !!I interviewed on 11/6.. do we think that means I’m screwed or just passed over for the first As?
When did your portal start saying "awaiting decision?" Was it before or after this last A wave?I interviewed on 11/6.. do we think that means I’m screwed or just passed over for the first As?
I just noticed that my portal also updated to say the same thing (Also no interview yet). Do you mind sharing when did you submit the secondary? And whether your portal had changed since the last time you posted?Did anyone else’s portal update to “thank you for your continued interest in the MD program. Please check back for update to your portal”
Btw have not received an II yet
yes it updated to this a while ago for meDid anyone else’s portal update to “thank you for your continued interest in the MD program. Please check back for update to your portal”
Btw have not received an II yet
Also changed just today for me. I think we are cooked. Submitted 7/23I just noticed that my portal also updated to say the same thing (Also no interview yet). Do you mind sharing when did you submit the secondary? And whether your portal had changed since the last time you posted?
I just noticed that my portal also updated to say the same thing (Also no interview yet). Do you mind sharing when did you submit the secondary? And whether your portal had changed since the last time you posted?
yes it updated to this a while ago for me
It's probably some kind of revolving message or maybe they changed it for everyone? I really doubt they will have this odd hinting at a decision when they can just...send it. I am more inclined to believe it is them reminding us with a new message that they did not forget about us and are still in the midst of reviewing us. I guess we shall see what this means by the end of the cycleAlso changed just today for me. I think we are cooked. Submitted 7/23
Mine does not say " Please check back for update to your portal," it just says "Thank you for your interest in the MD program." No II yet.It's probably some kind of revolving message or maybe they changed it for everyone? I really doubt they will have this odd hinting at a decision when they can just...send it. I am more inclined to believe it is them reminding us with a new message that they did not forget about us and are still in the midst of reviewing us. I guess we shall see what this means by the end of the cycle
Is it possible that one message is for those with active review, and the other is part of a revolving message to let applicants know that they’re not forgotten!Mine does not say " Please check back for update to your portal," it just says "Thank you for your interest in the MD program." No II yet.
I’m in this boat still… time for an update letterMine does not say " Please check back for update to your portal," it just says "Thank you for your interest in the MD program." No II yet.
agreedIs it possible that one message is for those with active review, and the other is part of a revolving message to let applicants know that they’re not forgotten!
8/8 and still no changesI just noticed that my portal also updated to say the same thing (Also no interview yet). Do you mind sharing when did you submit the secondary? And whether your portal had changed since the last time you posted?
It only says “thank you for your interest in the MD program”? And does it also still say under review?Mine does not say " Please check back for update to your portal," it just says "Thank you for your interest in the MD program." No II yet.
probablyDo we think there's still hope of an acceptance, even if people from my interview day got accepted and I didn't?
mad chill, be ready to talk about research projects and the major common interview questions, also have stories ready for common questionsAnyone have any advice for the interview? Was it pretty chill?
followingDo we know when second round decisions will be released?
My guess would be the earliest next MondayDo we know when second round decisions will be released?
Hope so. Interviewed Oct 23rd still awaiting decision.Do we think there's still hope of an acceptance, even if people from my interview day got accepted and I didn't?
It’s weird, because I haven’t gotten any of these emails lol. Not in Junk, Prirmary, wherever. And my portal still says “Under Review” so who even knows at this point.I got the same thing. I think they just blast these e-mails out to every person who completed a secondary
same here... not sure what to make of itIt’s weird, because I haven’t gotten any of these emails lol. Not in Junk, Prirmary, wherever. And my portal still says “Under Review” so who even knows at this point.
Me too -- portal still says “Under Review.”same here... not sure what to make of it
Weeks earlier someone here was able to start the PSTP app without being invited, but I don't recall if that person actually finished that app, or got invited. Maybe yours is either a bug or a possible pending invite, hopefully the latter. Good luck.I am able to complete the pcat app and was not invited to interview
I was able to complete it too, like over a month ago. Still haven't been invited to interview, lolI am able to complete the pcat app and was not invited to interview
Where did you find it? Is it linked somewhere in your portal?I am able to complete the pcat app and was not invited to interview
Idk if they changed it, but if you scrolled down past the decision and all that, there were a few links in the portal.Where did you find it? Is it linked somewhere in your portal?
I’m assuming it’ll be at least Jan 31st and most likely even later given that based off this thread there seemed to be interviews that happened this week?I wonder if we will hear back on the 15th of Jan or 31st of Jan for final decisions.
You’re premed. I thought we start believing that before we apply?I know it’s “not over until it’s over”, but when can I start believing it’s over for Pitt IIs lol
during my interview this week they said end of jan/early feb based on when the committee meets and gets doneI’m assuming it’ll be at least Jan 31st and most likely even later given that based off this thread there seemed to be interviews that happened this week?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.