2025-2026 Pittsburgh

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Does anyone have any insights about MSTP acceptances? Their website says decisions were supposed to go out December 22 and January 15, but it seems like no one has heard anything
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My interviewer called me this morning at 9:28 am to let me know I’d been accepted. Screaming, crying, throwing up, so freaking happy. She said it would be official in the portal by around 3 pm
YESS CONGRATS!!!! May I ask when you interviewed 😛
 
Does anyone have any insights about MSTP acceptances? Their website says decisions were supposed to go out December 22 and January 15, but it seems like no one has heard anything
On my interview day back in early november, we were told no decisions would be released till end of January/early february.
 
Did any of the accepted applicants get a Residency Information Update in their forms on the application? I'm still waiting for an A and I interviewed early Jan
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My daughter also got the information session email. She interviewed but has not heard their decision yet.
For those of you who got this email, were you accepted? Did you interview? or did they send it to everybody?

Why would they invite people to multiple information sessions if they have not accepted them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For all of you still waiting to hear from pitt post II, what does the portal say. And did all of you get the emails to join additional info sessions
 
I haven’t received an II but my portal now says that the residency information update is required. Is this a good sign?
 
I doubt the residency update means anything. I don't have an II, and it's in my portal. I think they sent it to everyone regardless of status (other than maybe not sending it to people with As)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad