periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh what. then where does it say to check back in your portal
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oh what. then where does it say to check back in your portal
Does anyone else have this?
following! also wonderingDoes anyone know if Pitt will continue sending interview invites into Feb? Or is the season over?
Sent one update pre II, no LOIDid you send any letters of interest/updates
Congrats! Is your portal updated as well?+1 OOS II. Complete 8/26, LM 72.9. Did provide update letter 12/30.
YupCongrats! Is your portal updated as well?
They had some standard questions they had to get through (usual interview questions), but other than that it was a chill convo!Could anyone give some insight into how the interview is here? I’m so nervous lol
Thank you! I looked at the SDN interview page and it lowkey spooked me, idk why lolThey had some standard questions they had to get through (usual interview questions), but other than that it was a chill convo!
Congrats!! Just now? Also when were you complete?+1 OOS II!
Yes got the email this morning! Complete 7/19Congrats!! Just now? Also when were you complete?
I got my email a day before I got a call; it was strange.For those that got the A call, how soon after did you receive an A email/ have you received the A email?
Respectfully crashing out. It's been good y'allThey mentioned in the interview closing portion that their interview season concludes next Friday.
Did they say when the next wave is?They mentioned in the interview closing portion that their interview season concludes next Friday.
Nothing more than “sooner than later”Did they say when the next wave is?
+1 pre-II R, damn same for me, sucks they don’t email you and make you check the portal yourself lol+1 pre-II R, just checked the portal and there was a rejection letter waiting for me despite not having gotten any emails saying I was rejected
Same here, guess they did a big wave of Rs today+1 pre-II R, damn same for me, sucks they don’t email you and make you check the portal yourself lol
does this mean you have a chance lmao, mine is also "under review". I never got an IIstill under review bruh just gimme the R
same! not sure if they are waiting till tmr to reject me orrrrdoes this mean you have a chance lmao, mine is also "under review". I never got an II
Did u get an email? I still have under review. I'm skeptical because my MCAT is below a 520 and i heard Pitt is stat heavy this year lol+1 pre-II R, OOS
Did u get an email? I still have under review. I'm skeptical because my MCAT is below a 520 and i heard Pitt is stat heavy this year lol
Yes, I got an email to check my portal where I found the "decision letter". Very formal for nothing.Did u get an email? I still have under review. I'm skeptical because my MCAT is below a 520 and i heard Pitt is stat heavy this year lol
Hi. Does still being under review mean anything at this pointstill under review bruh just gimme the R
I don’t think so, considering they wrapped up all interviews yesterday (based on the dates they gave in the closing portion of the interview day).Hi. Does still being under review mean anything at this point
Did they give any dates for last wave of acceptance for during the closing portion?I don’t think so, considering they wrapped up all interviews yesterday (based on the dates they gave in the closing portion of the interview day).
All they said was to keep an eye out for something “sooner than later” so I’m guessing closer to the end of February. And that if you don’t see something, to call them because it’s some new portal they’ve built and they’re ironing out kinks.Did they give any dates for last wave of acceptance for during the closing portion?
Gonna withdraw my application before they can reject me. That'll show em.I don’t think so, considering they wrapped up all interviews yesterday (based on the dates they gave in the closing portion of the interview day).
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.