2017-2018 University of Missouri - Kansas City

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do they not have a cadaver lab?
They have anatomy with cadavers already dissected. If we attend there, we don’t get to dissect our own cadavers. However, if you have an interest, you can dissect cadavers during our first break or second year for the first years. That was what I was told anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’ve got a feeling it’s going to be today, guys!

At least I hope. Like really, really hope.

Reactions: 1 users
Rejected! Good luck to everyone else!

Do they send all decisions at the same time??

Completed application August 2nd, II September 22nd, Interviewed October 10th
Rejected via email November 3rd
Called the office for feedback, who was really nice to review my application on the phone! (although, of course, they won't tell me the concrete reason why I didn't make it in)
To all those that got accepted, congrats!!

IS, LM 74

Anyone on the waitlist hear back at all?

Hey all - thinking of applying this cycle but I see this school isn't very out of state friendly. Did any OOS applicants get accepted this time?

Professionalism is a big issue at this school. Here is one of many messages from the class of 2022 that displays unprofessionalism. Not all but many students in this class use profane language and have made hurtful comments towards faculty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all - thinking of applying this cycle but I see this school isn't very out of state friendly. Did any OOS applicants get accepted this time?
OOS applicants are taken every year, it just happens to be about 10-20% of the class. These don’t include regional states such as any states that border MO.