You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Missouri, Columbia
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yoo, congrats! When was your interview?Accepted today!! OOS
This past Tuesday lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted910026
wait is this serous?! you interviewed two days ago and got accepted after 2 days ?? wow their turn around time is much faster than I have expected, what is your stat if you dont mind me asking ? I m trying to see how much weight interview hold lolThis past Tuesday lol
Yes dead serious lol I was shocked myself. 4.0 post bacc, 3.8 masters, 50X MCATwait is this serous?! you interviewed two days ago and got accepted after 2 days ?? wow their turn around time is much faster than I have expected, what is your stat if you dont mind me asking ? I m trying to see how much weight interview hold lol
Congrats, well done! I really liked the school. Are you thinking of attending?Accepted today!! OOS
Apparently a lot bc I’m IS, interviewed Tuesday with ~3.9 GPA and 51X MCAT and haven’t heard anything. They said we’d hear likely around the end of the monthYes dead serious lol I was shocked myself. 4.0 post bacc, 3.8 masters, 50X MCAT
Did they call or email?Yes dead serious lol I was shocked myself. 4.0 post bacc, 3.8 masters, 50X MCAT
Called and then emailedDid they call or email?
Yes this is one of my top choices. I am planning on visiting the school in January just so I can see how well i fit in the townCongrats, well done! I really liked the school. Are you thinking of attending?
Apparently a lot bc I’m IS, interviewed Tuesday with ~3.9 GPA and 51X MCAT and haven’t heard anything. They said we’d hear likely around the end of the monthly
Nice, same here. Hoping I get the A later this month. Congrats again, great job!Yes this is one of my top choices. I am planning on visiting the school in January just so I can see how well i fit in the town
D
deleted910026
congrats dawg, hopefully we can all get a rapid post II AYes this is one of my top choices. I am planning on visiting the school in January just so I can see how well i fit in the town
tachypremed
Full Member
Any words of wisdom regarding the interview? Mizzou is my top choice, so I wanted to hear how the anxiety level was for anyone that has interviewed already. Thanks!
tiredsucculent
New Member
Just got an email saying ‘your application is still being considered’ - scared me so bad 😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tachypremed
Full Member
Oh no! Why do you say that? I am sure you did better than you think.Might’ve slightly (hella) butchered my interview but we’ll march on 😬
SnailPo
Full Member
I’m being dramatic lol but I didn’t explain myself well enough with some questions in my first interview, and my interviewer said he was still confused after I tried to expand on something. I feel like I was just talking in circles 🙃 While I think I did better in my second one, it probably wasn’t enough to make up for the first one.Oh no! Why do you say that? I am sure you did better than you think.
I felt I did well but the more time has passed, the more I've been second-guessing everything I said. Guess it's wait and see for the both of us!I’m being dramatic lol but I didn’t explain myself well enough with some questions in my first interview, and my interviewer said he was still confused after I tried to expand on something. I feel like I was just talking in circles 🙃 While I think I did better in my second one, it probably wasn’t enough to make up for the first one.
SnailPo
Full Member
I’ve second-guessed myself with my other interviews too but this one just felt bad even in the moment lol. But good luck to you!I felt I did well but the more time has passed, the more I've been second-guessing everything I said. Guess it's wait and see for the both of us!
You too, fingers crossed!I’ve second-guessed myself with my other interviews too but this one just felt bad even in the moment lol. But good luck to you!
What are the available interview dates?II today!! OOS complete 9/20. If anyone has any advice for the interview, please lmk 🙂 still waiting for an A 😅
Since it's over the phone idk all of the dates but late Nov and Dec were offeredWhat are the available interview dates?
D
deleted910026
had two interviews, one was very nice and another one was a little challenging, guess that's their standard protocol lol, good cop and bad copI’ve second-guessed myself with my other interviews too but this one just felt bad even in the moment lol. But good luck to you!
longbikeridez
Full Member
A today!! Missed the call but got the email. I interviewed just this Monday (11/14). OOS URM
D
deleted910026
welp interviewed same day, time to pack up my sun screen GGA today!! Missed the call but got the email. I interviewed just this Monday (11/14). OOS URM
longbikeridez
Full Member
Nah they’re sending out As every month and some more tomorrowwelp interviewed same day, time to pack up my sun screen GG
D
deleted910026
status unchanged 🙁
+1 pretty unhappy about that.. guess it’s wait until Marchstatus unchanged 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted910026
ye it is what it is, interviewer commented that I don't have enough clinical experience so I kinda figured. GG. Suprised to even received an interview+1 pretty unhappy about that.. guess it’s wait until March
reinforced
Full Member
I interview tomorrow and still am unaware of who my interviewer is. Did you guys find out who it was prior?
SnailPo
Full Member
Nope, you don’t find out until the day of your interview.I interview tomorrow and still am unaware of who my interviewer is. Did you guys find out who it was prior?
reinforced
Full Member
That's a relief, thank you!Nope, you don’t find out until the day of your interview.
SnailPo
Full Member
No problem, good luck!That's a relief, thank you!
D
deleted1150307
any specific advice for those who interviewed at Mizzou? Just got an interview invite today and will interview on Dec 13! I am pretty nervous and excited at the same time as this is my first interview invite this cycle, still have not heard anything from the other 21 schools I applied to.
When were you complete?any specific advice for those who interviewed at Mizzou? Just got an interview invite today and will interview on Dec 13! I am pretty nervous and excited at the same time as this is my first interview invite this cycle, still have not heard anything from the other 21 schools I applied to.
longbikeridez
Full Member
They invited u for a reason! Just take ur time answering ur questions. u should definitely read up on some current issues in healthcare. I had a question about two issues in healthcare and what I thought about emany specific advice for those who interviewed at Mizzou? Just got an interview invite today and will interview on Dec 13! I am pretty nervous and excited at the same time as this is my first interview invite this cycle, still have not heard anything from the other 21 schools I applied to.
tachypremed
Full Member
For those who received an A already, around what time did you get your phone calls?
D
deleted1150307
I was complete on 10/17. I took my MCAT late like 8/20 so that is why it took a while and most of my applications are complete early October, end of SepWhen were you complete?
D
deleted1150307
Thank you that is good to know! I definitely need a lot of prep, especially for healthcare issues. Good luck to you this cycle!They invited u for a reason! Just take ur time answering ur questions. u should definitely read up on some current issues in healthcare. I had a question about two issues in healthcare and what I thought about em
Interview invitation received for the MD-PhD, Out of State, no ties to Missouri other than WashU undergrad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PATTYCAKES1504
Full Member
The school sent out a facebook page email. I had to request to join. It has been several days and nothing has happened. I'm betting it will pick up after the holidays.Any groups for accepted students?
D
deleted910026
status unchanged
SnailPo
Full Member
+1status unchanged
D
deleted1150307
status unchanged as well interviewed Tuesday, December 13
tachypremed
Full Member
A earlier today! I interviewed in late November.