You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Kansas
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
driverfearless
Full Member
I interviewed 01/20 as well and have not heard back yet. What's going on lolinterviewed 01/20. Waitlisted just now, mid 30s. Hoping there is waitlist movement this year. Super bummed right now, this is my top choice. LM~69
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
driverfearless
Full Member
When did you interview?A just now
back in early novWhen did you interview?
neonatalorthopedicsurgeon
Full Member
A
driverfearless
Full Member
Did anyone receive the Second Look email today without getting a decision email?
cookies342759018
New Member
Is there any Wichita or 2/2 student I can DM to? Need some input.
iceprincess04
New Member
I’m currently a student at KUMC & on the 2/2 track. Feel free to DM me with any questions.Is there any Wichita or 2/2 student I can DM to? Need some input.
hopingforthebest1
Full Member
Recently withdrew my application/acceptance! Best of luck to the many deserving applicants on the waitlist!
Baked potatoe
New Member
Alternate list just activated and got the call!! I was #5.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! I hope it keeps moving fast 😅Alternate list just activated and got the call!! I was #5.
HopefulSunflower
New Member
Congrats!! Did you get KC or Wichita?Alternate list just activated and got the call!! I was #5.
Baked potatoe
New Member
I got Kansas City 2 years and Wichita 2 years which is okay I guess. Also the call came from a No Caller ID so just answer it. 😂 Good luck to those waiting 🙂Congrats!! Did you get KC or Wichita?
stegosaurus9
New Member
I was #7 and just got the call!
HopefulSunflower
New Member
I was #11 and just got the call!
It’s probably because Sunday is when everyone has to narrow it down. (They technically have until Monday since it’s a weekend, but I’m sure people are just knocking it out today.)sheesh! WL is moving
Secondary portal updated to #16 now!
withdrew A!
withdrew A!
A legend
Called at #19! Best of luck to everyone else!
Yeah it is correct. Does anyone know what number the waitlist made it to last year?My portal says they’re already at #43?! Do we think that’s actually possible right now or maybe it’s an error??
It went up to the 50s last year (was an applicant last year). Can’t remember the specific number though 🙁Yeah it is correct. Does anyone know what number the waitlist made it to last year?
Baked potatoe
New Member
For tuition purposes, do we have to live on the Kansas side of KC in order to get in state tuition? Even though I’ve lived in Kansas all my life?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In the sharepoint documents they shared in the KC housing document it states that we have to live on the kansas side to be eligible for in-state tuitionFor tuition purposes, do we have to live on the Kansas side of KC in order to get in state tuition? Even though I’ve lived in Kansas all my life?
with the way its moving this year, already at #45, I expect it to move quite a bit more this year.It went up to the 50s last year (was an applicant last year). Can’t remember the specific number though 🙁
Looks more than previous years, I don't expect anymore at this point though so we should end at 70How is waitlist movement look this year compared to previous years?
Looks more than previous years, I don't expect anymore at this point though so we should end atKU c
Where can I find the match list?