2022-2023 Kansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Here’s the link to the FB group for those who got A’s today. Congrats everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

got the A 🎉🥳 and ecstatic being a 3rd reapplicant

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Here’s the link for accepted students!

Reactions: 1 user
Recently withdrew my application/acceptance! Best of luck to the many deserving applicants on the waitlist!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew my app & A yesterday. Good luck to those waiting!

Reactions: 3 users
sheesh! WL is moving
It’s probably because Sunday is when everyone has to narrow it down. (They technically have until Monday since it’s a weekend, but I’m sure people are just knocking it out today.)

My portal says they’re already at #43?! Do we think that’s actually possible right now or maybe it’s an error??

My portal says they’re already at #43?! Do we think that’s actually possible right now or maybe it’s an error??
Yeah it is correct. Does anyone know what number the waitlist made it to last year?

Yeah it is correct. Does anyone know what number the waitlist made it to last year?
It went up to the 50s last year (was an applicant last year). Can’t remember the specific number though :(

For tuition purposes, do we have to live on the Kansas side of KC in order to get in state tuition? Even though I’ve lived in Kansas all my life?

For tuition purposes, do we have to live on the Kansas side of KC in order to get in state tuition? Even though I’ve lived in Kansas all my life?
In the sharepoint documents they shared in the KC housing document it states that we have to live on the kansas side to be eligible for in-state tuition

Got the call! Looks like they made it up to #54 today :)

Reactions: 1 users
How is waitlist movement look this year compared to previous years?

How is waitlist movement look this year compared to previous years?
Looks more than previous years, I don't expect anymore at this point though so we should end at 70

With the movement we've seen in recent weeks and KU commit to enroll date approaching first week of July, I think its safe to say there are still a few students who have yet to commit to enroll. I expect there will be a little bit of movement to come next week.

They’re now at 73. Since commit to enroll has passed I bet that’s the final number