You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2018-2019 Harvard Medical School
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nothing on the MD PhD front??
Looks like we're still waiting for waitlist and rejections??
Looks like we're still waiting for waitlist and rejections??
someone reported an MSTP Accept over on the PS board.Nothing on the MD PhD front??
Looks like we're still waiting for waitlist and rejections??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
freelancePsychic
Full Member
MSTP is so tiny that it is possible none of them post here/or are still asleep on the west coast.Nothing on the MD PhD front??
Looks like we're still waiting for waitlist and rejections??
someone reported an MSTP Accept over on the PS board.
Where's the PS board?
*** 2018-2019 MD/PhD Acceptances ***Where's the PS board?
mysonadoctor
Full Member
so quiet........
Oh wait that's the normal thread - I wonder why I didn't I get that notification haha. Thanks 🙂
kiziltug97
New Member
send that R already harvard this is painful
the power playAccepted but gonna turn it down - Michigan Class of 2023 baby
Sorry for the extreme neuroticism but did you JUST get accepted? (want to know if they're still shooting those out)Accepted but gonna turn it down - Michigan Class of 2023 baby
HarverdDropout
Full Member
can’t drop out if i don’t get accepted :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Black_Wall_Street
Full Member
Accepted but gonna turn it down - Michigan Class of 2023 baby
Damn you must have gotten a full COA.
You are a god!
Pathways!!!
What time was your email?Pathways!!!
risexPanda
Full Member
I already knew the A was unlikely but it still hurts 🙁
freelancePsychic
Full Member
It's too late now! I needed that luck an hour ago.I have no business being here, but just wanted to wish everyone good luck today!
ya in the past there's an A wave then a WL wave then an R wave about 30 min apartSo I’m assuming if we haven’t heard back by now, it’s an R/WL?
ya in the past there's an A wave then a WL wave then an R wave about 30 min apart
Damn, thanks!!
Waitlist Pathways
No portal change (which makes me think my email was a mistake cus it's like WHAT)Any portal updates for acceptees?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No portal change (which makes me think my email was a mistake cus it's like WHAT)
IIRC, the portal isn’t used after you interview so it’s never updated. If you got an acceptance email, it is legit.
Ah thank you!IIRC, the portal isn’t used after you interview so it’s never updated. If you got an acceptance email, it is legit.
Officially got the R, disappointed but congrats to everyone else that got in!
PotatoePotatoe
New Member
R for Pathways too. Congratulations to everyone who got the A - celebrate this weekend!
Anyone else still waiting in silence? Interviewed for Pathways and no A/WL/R here🙁
+1 just end it for me Harvard. Don’t give me a last glimmer of hope
Jk R+1 just end it for me Harvard. Don’t give me a last glimmer of hope
R as well. Went to my spam though, so at least Gmail is looking out for me.
Just got the R but congrats to everyone who got Accepted!!!!
Just got the R as well, congrats to those accepted!
freelancePsychic
Full Member
Congrats to the accepted! I may not have gotten in for undergrad or med school but I'll see you again for residency applications!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This type of energy is where it’s at!!!Congrats to the accepted! I may not have gotten in for undergrad or med school but I'll see you again for residency applications!
toottoottoot
Full Member
Acceptance to Pathways about 1 hour ago! Tears haven't stopped flowing!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K
- Replies
- 351
- Views
- 80K
