You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***2018-2019 Official AMCAS Verification Thread***
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Ah! What time zone? I submitted 6/4 10pm mountain time with two transcripts and I'm still only ready for reviewSubmitted 06/04 at 11:35 PM. Verified 06/21 at 8:04 PM. 3 Transcripts.
I completed the survey also!
Ah! What time zone? I submitted 6/4 10pm mountain time with two transcripts and I'm still only ready for review![]()
I submitted 6/5 at 12:30 AM EST and am also ready for review. Looks like we were right on the cusp and are stuck waiting until tomorrow, but we'll definitely be sent out in the first batch!
EDIT:
Submitted: 6/5 at 12:22 AM
Processed: 6/22 at 8:42 AM
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted 6/4 10pm Mountain Time, verified 6/22 7am Mountain Time!
When we are reviewing our application for things we need to fix, is there anything else we need to check other than the coursework section? Will there be any type of notification if AMCAS wants you to change something?
When we are reviewing our application for things we need to fix, is there anything else we need to check other than the coursework section? Will there be any type of notification if AMCAS wants you to change something?
u verified yet homie?
Submitted 6/10. Hoping I can be verified by the 29th...
nah nope still waiting, you?? Based on everyones responses it should take 15-17 days, so hopefully either today or tomorrowu verified yet homie?
It actually tells you the day that they have not finished reviewing. Per a couple comments in this thread, they are working on some apps on the 5th currently, while their twitter says the 4th.You guys know you can just check AMCAS's twitter, right? It tells you at the start of every day what applications they are verifying...
I submitted my application June 7th, what would happen if my transcript didn't arrive on the day they are verifying that submission date?
I submitted my application June 7th, what would happen if my transcript didn't arrive on the day they are verifying that submission date?
You don't enter the verification queue till all of your transcripts AND your primary is submitted. So if you submitted the 7th and your transcript got there on the 10th, you entered the queue on the 10th and that is the date that you should be looking out for.
Creeping closer and closer to my submission date, I LIKE IT
Great, thank you!Creeping closer and closer to my submission date, I LIKE IT
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK I'll bite.Creeping closer and closer to my submission date, I LIKE IT

How many apps did you do? 🤣
OK I'll bite.
How many apps did you do? 🤣
I got 4 rounds of appetizers 😉
lolI got 4 rounds of appetizers 😉
D
deleted827602
I used the timestamp on my PDF application, which is EST.Ah! What time zone? I submitted 6/4 10pm mountain time with two transcripts and I'm still only ready for review![]()
Submitted 6/5 7:00 PM EST
1 transcript
Still ready for review.
1 transcript
Still ready for review.
What do you think maybe Wednesday ish?Submitted 6/5 7:00 PM EST
1 transcript
Still ready for review.
Ready for review on 6/3
Still waiting, been “under review” for like a week now 😴😴
Still waiting, been “under review” for like a week now 😴😴
what's the next date after 6/29 that schools will get verified applications? it doesn't look like us 6/13 folks will get verified before 6/29![]()
I believe after 6/29 they simply get released as they are verified (probably only on business days though so I guess July 2nd)
Edit - verified 6:40 am6/5 submitted 4pm. Still under review! We should be done in the next few days I think. FWIW I have 4 transcripts and it somehow got jumbled in AMCAS 🤣
email gets sent rightEdit - verified 6:40 am
Submitted 6/5 7:30pm
Verified today 6/25 9:16am
3 transcripts (1paper transcript)
Verified today 6/25 9:16am
3 transcripts (1paper transcript)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted787552
Lol. Maybe you're classes sound so complex that the reviewer has to take a break every 5 minReady for review on 6/3
Still waiting, been “under review” for like a week now 😴😴
tobrittany
Full Member
How long does it typically take from when it goes to 'under review' to verified? I submitted June 6 at 3:50 pm ET and had 3 transcripts, but 2 of them only had 1 class each. I am still 'ready for review.'
How long does it typically take from when it goes to 'under review' to verified? I submitted June 6 at 3:50 pm ET and had 3 transcripts, but 2 of them only had 1 class each. I am still 'ready for review.'
It should be verified this week probably by Thursday is my guess...
Submitted 6/5/18 at 7:18 PM 1 transcript
Verified 6/25/18 at 4:16 PM
Verified 6/25/18 at 4:16 PM
It should be verified this week probably by Thursday is my guess...
My guess would actually be Wednesday or late tomorrow since they seem to be cruising through the 6/5 apps based on some of the previous posts in this thread
That was my safe guess lol but yes it should be tomorrow night/wed depending on when u submitted itMy guess would actually be Wednesday or late tomorrow since they seem to be cruising through the 6/5 apps based on some of the previous posts in this thread
D
deleted787552
There was a 6/7 person earlierHas anyone from 6/6 been verified yet? Maybe the early morning crew?
Yeah, I think they were a lucky one that happed somehow lol.There was a 6/7 person earlier
I submitted morning of 6/6 and I'm still "Ready for Review".
more waiting huh. I'm afternoon 06/06I submitted morning of 6/6 and I'm still "Ready for Review".
finally verified todayLol. Maybe you're classes sound so complex that the reviewer has to take a break every 5 min
My guess is since I transferred twice during undergrad, my case mustve been sent to a supervisor or something
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty convinced this will be the case for mine - except I submitted 6/7. Wompfinally verified today
My guess is since I transferred twice during undergrad, my case mustve been sent to a supervisor or something
Submitted 1:05 AM ET 6/6
Processed 7:34 AM ET 6/26
4 transcripts
Processed 7:34 AM ET 6/26
4 transcripts
Verified! Submitted 6/6
tobrittany
Full Member
Did yours go under review before it was verified? Or straight from ready to review?Verified! Submitted 6/6
7
700458
just verified, submitted morning 6/6!
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 30
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 88
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 98
- Views
- 26K
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K