2019-2020 AMCAS Verification Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do they verify on the weekends or no?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted: 6/7 2:29 pm
Verified: 6/7 2:45 pm

1 transcript

Any clue as to how you got verified so quickly, especially considering your submission date?
I read another post on here that suggested that early decision applicants get processed right away, so that is my only guess

Why is AMCAS lagging so much this year? Is it because they got that many applications? I mean some people who submitted the 1st day are still not verified that’s insane!

Reactions: 1 user
Why is AMCAS lagging so much this year? Is it because they got that many applications? I mean some people who submitted the 1st day are still not verified that’s insane!

The neurotic premed arms race grows faster and faster... or in this case earlier

Anywho, enough about those other neurotic applicants. Will my application get verified in time to be transmitted June 28 if I submitted on June 7?!?

Reactions: 1 users
The neurotic premed arms race grows faster and faster... or in this case earlier

Anywho, enough about those other neurotic applicants. Will my application get verified in time to be transmitted June 28 if I submitted on June 7?!?
June 3rd here and I hope each submission day doesn't take 10 days to verify like May 30 is.

June 3rd here and I hope each submission day doesn't take 10 days to verify like May 30 is.

Anxious June 5 submitter here. I'm hoping that this lag is due to the day 1 rush of submissions and that applications submitted on or after day 2 will see some movement once they clear through the 5/30 queue.

Otherwise I'm not getting verified until sometime in mid-July at this rate.

Submitted 5/31 1pm EST

Verified 6/10 1pm EST

On a side note, are the "hours" they calculate quarter or semester hours?

If you take a look at the 2018-2019 Verification Thread, you'll find that they started verifying day 2 applicants on the 12th day after applications opened. So technically we're still "on schedule" per last year's data. Regardless I'd also love to see some movement soon too as i submitted on the 5th and it seems questionable whether I'll make the first batch at this rate.

Submitted 5/31 2:04 PM EST

Verified 6/10 2:17 PM EST

Edit: 2 Transcripts

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
If you take a look at the 2018-2019 Verification Thread, you'll find that they started verifying day 2 applicants on the 12th day after applications opened. So technically we're still "on schedule" per last year's data. Regardless I'd also love to see some movement soon too as i submitted on the 5th and it seems questionable whether I'll make the first batch at this rate.
Submitted the 4th and am starting to get worried too

Their twitter says they are still processing applications that were submitted May 30

Do we have access to the 2018-2019 cycle's verification timeline data? I know we can look at the various comments in last year's thread, but I can't find the graph populated with data from form responses.

Welp, pack it up boys. They'll still be verifying May 30 apps when the next cycle opens

Edit - looks like the 5/31 gang is getting some love now? Curious why the tweet doesn't mirror that

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I'm just dropping by to say this is the first time in 3 years I'm not applying, reapplying, or re-reapplying to medical school cause I f*cking made it last cycle, cheers and good luck ya filthy animals

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Submitted 5/31 6:44 pm
Verified 6/11 10:33 am

Submitted 05/31/2019 08:33PM
Verified 06/11/2019 12:59PM

2 transcsripts

Submitted 5/31/2019 9:57pm
Verified 6/11/2019 2:55pm

2 Transcripts

Submitted: June 1st, 10:23am EST
Verified: June 12th, 12:57pm EST

Why is AMCAS saying they are still processing apps on May 30 when there’s people verified from June 1st

Submitted 6/01 at 0030 hours ET
Verified: 6/12

4 transcripts - 1 was the Community College of the Air Force which is pointless in a civilian setting

Lol love my fellow Lost fans! btw, are you an early decision applicant or are they finally getting to some June 1st applicants?

Nope, not EDP, so it seems like things are finally picking up steam

I submitted 5/30
My transcript was received 6/4
I still have not been verified. Is this normal?

Submitted: 6/1 2:45 PM EST
Verified: 6/13 8:45 AM EST

2 transcripts

Submitted: 6/12 9ish pm
Verified: 6/13 8ish am

3 transcripts
Early Decision applicant

Submitted about 6pm Western time on 6/10
Ready for Review currently

Verified: 7/2 10ish am

edit: 3 transcripts

Last edited:
Submitted: 6/1 5:43
Verified: 6/13 12:52

1 Transcript

Submitted: 6/1 at 3:57 PM
Verified: 6/13 at 10:45 AM

1 Transcript

Last edited:
Putting a data point (not mine personally, someone I'm helping)

Submitted: June 2nd ~3am eastern time
Verified: June 14th ~11am eastern time
I submitted mine June 1st 6:15 PM and it still says under review since yesterday.

Does that sound weird?

Stupid question- but what exactly should I be looking for to see if my application is "verified"? Right now mine says "AMCAS Processing is Complete" so will it say "verified" when it is done?

Stupid question- but what exactly should I be looking for to see if my application is "verified"? Right now mine says "AMCAS Processing is Complete" so will it say "verified" when it is done?

Processing complete = verified

"AMCAS Processing is Complete" means you are verified.