You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 AMCAS Verification Timeline
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
trashacct01
Full Member
Submitted: 6/9 12pm EST
Verified:
Transcripts: 4
Verified:
Transcripts: 4
D
deleted965528
Do they verify on the weekends or no?
Nope, I don’t think so.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do they verify on the weekends or no?
I don’t think so. June 7 is the last status update on the AMCAS website.
I read another post on here that suggested that early decision applicants get processed right away, so that is my only guessAny clue as to how you got verified so quickly, especially considering your submission date?
Why is AMCAS lagging so much this year? Is it because they got that many applications? I mean some people who submitted the 1st day are still not verified that’s insane!
The neurotic premed arms race grows faster and faster... or in this case earlier
Anywho, enough about those other neurotic applicants. Will my application get verified in time to be transmitted June 28 if I submitted on June 7?!?
JUNGLEKING
Full Member
June 3rd here and I hope each submission day doesn't take 10 days to verify like May 30 is.The neurotic premed arms race grows faster and faster... or in this case earlier
Anywho, enough about those other neurotic applicants. Will my application get verified in time to be transmitted June 28 if I submitted on June 7?!?
June 3rd here and I hope each submission day doesn't take 10 days to verify like May 30 is.
Anxious June 5 submitter here. I'm hoping that this lag is due to the day 1 rush of submissions and that applications submitted on or after day 2 will see some movement once they clear through the 5/30 queue.
Otherwise I'm not getting verified until sometime in mid-July at this rate.
D
deleted688779
Submitted 5/31 1pm EST
Verified 6/10 1pm EST
On a side note, are the "hours" they calculate quarter or semester hours?
Verified 6/10 1pm EST
On a side note, are the "hours" they calculate quarter or semester hours?
Why is AMCAS lagging so much this year? Is it because they got that many applications? I mean some people who submitted the 1st day are still not verified that’s insane!
If you take a look at the 2018-2019 Verification Thread, you'll find that they started verifying day 2 applicants on the 12th day after applications opened. So technically we're still "on schedule" per last year's data. Regardless I'd also love to see some movement soon too as i submitted on the 5th and it seems questionable whether I'll make the first batch at this rate.
Submitted the 4th and am starting to get worried tooIf you take a look at the 2018-2019 Verification Thread, you'll find that they started verifying day 2 applicants on the 12th day after applications opened. So technically we're still "on schedule" per last year's data. Regardless I'd also love to see some movement soon too as i submitted on the 5th and it seems questionable whether I'll make the first batch at this rate.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted983688
Do we have access to the 2018-2019 cycle's verification timeline data? I know we can look at the various comments in last year's thread, but I can't find the graph populated with data from form responses.
I'm just dropping by to say this is the first time in 3 years I'm not applying, reapplying, or re-reapplying to medical school cause I f*cking made it last cycle, cheers and good luck ya filthy animals
Submitted 5/31 6:44 pm
Verified 6/11 10:33 am
Verified 6/11 10:33 am
Submitted 5/31 6:44 pm
Verified 6/11 10:33 am
Early decision program or no?
microbialgrant
Full Member
Probably not, I'm not EDP, submitted 5/31 8:00pm and I was just verified 20 minutes ago (6/11 12:01pm), so they're almost done with day 2 already!Early decision program or no?
Submitted 05/31/2019 08:33PM
Verified 06/11/2019 12:59PM
2 transcsripts
Verified 06/11/2019 12:59PM
2 transcsripts
Looks like it's moving along. They'll probably finish the May 31st batch by today.Submitted 05/31/2019 08:33PM
Verified 06/11/2019 12:59PM
2 transcsripts
Nope.Early decision program or no?
I hope so because June 4th needs some love before end of June lol. I was starting to get nervous!Looks like it's moving along. They'll probably finish the May 31st batch by today.
Maybe they don't wanna give people false hope too soon lol.Strange how the AMCAS info twitter hasn't updated...
Strange how the AMCAS info twitter hasn't updated...
Unrelated: Juliet Burke is the GOAT.
Submitted: June 1st, 2:44 am (lol) EST
Verified: June 12th, 9:26 am EST
2 transcripts
Why is AMCAS saying they are still processing apps on May 30 when there’s people verified from June 1st
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted 6/01 at 0030 hours ET
Verified: 6/12
4 transcripts - 1 was the Community College of the Air Force which is pointless in a civilian setting
Verified: 6/12
4 transcripts - 1 was the Community College of the Air Force which is pointless in a civilian setting
Lol love my fellow Lost fans! btw, are you an early decision applicant or are they finally getting to some June 1st applicants?
Nope, not EDP, so it seems like things are finally picking up steam
I can’t even with your username.Submitted 6/01 at 0030 hours ET
Verified: 6/12
4 transcripts - 1 was the Community College of the Air Force which is pointless in a civilian setting

You did not enter the queue for verification until 06/04.I submitted 5/30
My transcript was received 6/4
I still have not been verified. Is this normal?
Submitted: 6/12/2019 10:55 PM US Eastern time
Verified: ???
Verified: ???
Submitted: 6/12 9ish pm
Verified: 6/13 8ish am
3 transcripts
Early Decision applicant
Verified: 6/13 8ish am
3 transcripts
Early Decision applicant
Submitted about 6pm Western time on 6/10
Ready for Review currently
Verified: 7/2 10ish am
edit: 3 transcripts
Ready for Review currently
Verified: 7/2 10ish am
edit: 3 transcripts
Last edited:
Submitted: 6/1 5:43
Verified: 6/13 12:52
1 Transcript
Verified: 6/13 12:52
1 Transcript
Is that eastern or pacific time?Submitted: 6/1 5:43
Verified: 6/13 12:52
1 Transcript
ESTIs that eastern or pacific time?
cellsignaling
Full Member
Submitted June 1st at 3:58pm , verified June 13th 10:30 am (2 transcripts)
Putting a data point (not mine personally, someone I'm helping)
Submitted: June 2nd ~3am eastern time
Verified: June 14th ~11am eastern time
Submitted: June 2nd ~3am eastern time
Verified: June 14th ~11am eastern time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted mine June 1st 6:15 PM and it still says under review since yesterday.Putting a data point (not mine personally, someone I'm helping)
Submitted: June 2nd ~3am eastern time
Verified: June 14th ~11am eastern time
Does that sound weird?
Stupid question- but what exactly should I be looking for to see if my application is "verified"? Right now mine says "AMCAS Processing is Complete" so will it say "verified" when it is done?
There's probably different employees working at different paces so it's not a strict chronological order. I'd give it a business day or two before wondering.I submitted mine June 1st 6:15 PM and it still says under review since yesterday.
Does that sound weird?
D
deleted972488
Stupid question- but what exactly should I be looking for to see if my application is "verified"? Right now mine says "AMCAS Processing is Complete" so will it say "verified" when it is done?
Processing complete = verified
"AMCAS Processing is Complete" means you are verified.Stupid question- but what exactly should I be looking for to see if my application is "verified"? Right now mine says "AMCAS Processing is Complete" so will it say "verified" when it is done?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K