You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 AMCAS Verification Timeline
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Submitted: 6/2/2019
Verified: 6/14/2019
1 transcript
Verified: 6/14/2019
1 transcript
Do you mind telling us what time you submitted your AMCAS? I also submitted on 6/2. Thanks!Submitted: 6/2/2019
Verified: 6/14/2019
1 transcript
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted849476
Anyone still have any letters of rec that aren't marked as received by AMCAS yet? I submitted most of my letters early May and they were received, but one I submitted end of May through interfolio is still not received by AMCAS (and interfolio says delivered).
Anyone still have any letters of rec that aren't marked as received by AMCAS yet? I submitted most of my letters early May and they were received, but one I submitted end of May through interfolio is still not received by AMCAS (and interfolio says delivered).
You might want to resubmit it or contact them about that. None of my 4 letters took longer than ~3 days at most to be received by Interfolio. The most recent was submitted by Interfolio on 6/7 and received by AMCAS on 6/10. I believe it only took that long since that was over the weekend too.
FiendingOnMedSchool
Full Member
Submitted: 06/02/19 - 9:03PM
Verified: 06/17/19 - 8:46AM
Transcripts - 2
Verified: 06/17/19 - 8:46AM
Transcripts - 2
Anyone still have any letters of rec that aren't marked as received by AMCAS yet? I submitted most of my letters early May and they were received, but one I submitted end of May through interfolio is still not received by AMCAS (and interfolio says delivered).
+1
6 Transcripts???. Transfer + post grad + etc is that the case.Submitted: 6/1/2019: 6:17 PM
Verified: 6/17/2019: 8:41 AM
6 Transcripts
6 Transcripts???. Transfer + post grad + etc is that the case.
1 university transcript and the rest CC transcripts.
Anyone still have any letters of rec that aren't marked as received by AMCAS yet? I submitted most of my letters early May and they were received, but one I submitted end of May through interfolio is still not received by AMCAS (and interfolio says delivered).
You need to contact Interfolio ASAP and have them credit your account for the missing deliveries and initiate new deliveries.
This happened to me with 2 letters I had Interfolio deliver over Memorial Day weekend. Interfolio eventually contacted me stating that one delivery couldn’t be completed because of an “incorrect AAMC ID” but when I pointed out that my delivery included the correct ID, the Interfolio rep couldn’t explain what was happening. They had no idea what happened to the other missing letter. The rep eventually told me to contact AAMC myself. I wasn’t in the mood to help them sort out their IT issues (especially since I’m paying for the service) so I just put in another delivery request. The letters were received by AMCAS the next day.
Submitted: June 3 5:16AM PST
Verified: June 17 12:58PM PST
Are you early decision??
Submit 6/3 6 am est
Verified 6/17 3:30pm est
not early decision, one transcript
Verified 6/17 3:30pm est
not early decision, one transcript
Submit 6/3 6 am est
Verified 6/17 3:30pm est
not early decision, one transcript
Omg! I didn’t expect them to be on 6/3 already!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s weird cuz the twitter says they’re still on 6/1 lmaoOmg! I didn’t expect them to be on 6/3 already!
It’s weird cuz the twitter says they’re still on 6/1 lmao
They’ve been ~2 days ahead of what they publicly post on Twitter/AMCAS portal for the past week now. Maybe they’re trying to under-promise and over-deliver. Not a bad strategy if you’re trying to keep anxious premeds happy, LOL.
My AMCAS has it submitted at 4:48 PM Central timeDo you mind telling us what time you submitted your AMCAS? I also submitted on 6/2. Thanks!
FinallyReady
Full Member
Submitted: 6/3
Placed on Hold: 6/17 (apparently they said I have a Joint Services Transcript... guess I would have been verified today)
Verified: ...
Placed on Hold: 6/17 (apparently they said I have a Joint Services Transcript... guess I would have been verified today)
Verified: ...
D
deleted927529
Submitted 6/3 4:53PM EST
Verified 6/18 4:13PM EST
Verified 6/18 4:13PM EST
Submitted 6/3 4:53PM EST
Verified 6/18 4:13PM EST
Nice, looks like they're chugging along pretty quick now. They seem to be following the usual pace.
JUNGLEKING
Full Member
Submitted 6/3 8:13 PM EST
Verified 6/19 9:02 AM EST
Verified 6/19 9:02 AM EST
electropartyogram
Full Member
Submitted 6/4 12:01 AM EST
Verified 6/19 2:09 PM EST
4 transcripts
Verified 6/19 2:09 PM EST
4 transcripts
AHHHHHHH getting so close to me.Submitted 6/4 12:01 AM EST
Verified 6/19 2:09 PM EST
4 transcripts
AHHHHHHH getting so close to me.
Nice. When'd you submit?
Nice. When'd you submit?
June 4 at 12:45 PM. Hopefully by tomorrow I’ll be verified! 2 transcripts!
June 4 at 12:45 PM. Hopefully by tomorrow I’ll be verified! 2 transcripts!
Looks like they're definitely on track for your verification by tomorrow! One less thing to worry about!
I don't know why I'm on this thread right now lol, I submitted June 12th so I probably will be verified the first week of July based on last year's data.
Looks like they're definitely on track for your verification by tomorrow! One less thing to worry about!
I don't know why I'm on this thread right now lol, I submitted June 12th so I probably will be verified the first week of July based on last year's data.
Hopefully they’ll be speedy this year!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TotallyKyle
New Member
Submitted 6/3 11:30 PM EST
Verified 6/19 1:41 PM EST
Verified 6/19 1:41 PM EST
D
deleted965528
Do we need to do anything once verified? My current status is "Processing is Complete" but in the email they said
"You are required to review your verified course work and GPA. Please log in to review your application using the Print Application option located on the right side of the Main Menu in the application panel. "
"You are required to review your verified course work and GPA. Please log in to review your application using the Print Application option located on the right side of the Main Menu in the application panel. "
santaclause
Full Member
Submitted 6/3 10:50 PM EST
Processed 6/19 11:57 AM EST
6 transcripts
Processed 6/19 11:57 AM EST
6 transcripts
Really hoping they make it to 6/7 before the 28th
Really hoping they make it to 6/7 before the 28th
It's totally possible - once they made it through the 5/30 and 5/31 crowd they've been chugging right along through the last couple days
JUNGLEKING
Full Member
They probably will. Each day is taking a day or two to process.Really hoping they make it to 6/7 before the 28th
Really hoping they make it to 6/7 before the 28th
Submitted at 10:42 PM on 6/7... jealous of those East Coasters who woke up earlier than me! AMCAS was also down several hours that day.
Does anyone have a link to last year's verification plot? I saw it a while back but can't find it now for the life of me!
One of my transcripts was sent to them via mail on the 10th and they still haven't received it.... should i be worried?
How certain are you that your transcript was actually sent? If you're fairly certain, then it's out of your hands. Just focus on prewriting secondaries/relaxing.
You'll only be put in the verification queue once they receive your transcripts.
Do we need to do anything once verified? My current status is "Processing is Complete" but in the email they said
"You are required to review your verified course work and GPA. Please log in to review your application using the Print Application option located on the right side of the Main Menu in the application panel. "
You're done. You should check those things to make sure they didn't screw anything up before they transmit it to schools - if they did, you need to submit an appeal. If you're fine with how they verified/classified everything, including your GPA, you don't need to do anything else regarding your primary.
How certain are you that your transcript was actually sent? If you're fairly certain, then it's out of your hands. Just focus on prewriting secondaries/relaxing.
You'll only be put in the verification queue once they receive your transcripts.
My school said they snail mailed it out on the 10th. But AMCAS hasn't received it yet and they're processing transcripts received on the 17th yet. I feel like mine should've gotten there by now because I snail mailed another one from a different school the day before and it was already received a few days ago. I'm just afraid if it got lost in the mail or something.
Submitted 6/4 at 1:45 PM EST.
Verified 6/20 at 10:03 AM EST.
2 transcripts
Verified 6/20 at 10:03 AM EST.
2 transcripts
Submitted 6/4 1:15 PM EST
Processed 6/20 11:27 AM EST
2 transcripts
Processed 6/20 11:27 AM EST
2 transcripts
Updated!Submitted: 6/4 10 AM Eastern
Verified: 6/20 10 AM Eastern
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My school said they snail mailed it out on the 10th. But AMCAS hasn't received it yet and they're processing transcripts received on the 17th yet. I feel like mine should've gotten there by now because I snail mailed another one from a different school the day before and it was already received a few days ago. I'm just afraid if it got lost in the mail or something.
Snail mailing has two limitations - the first being the time it takes for it to physically arrive, and the second being the time it takes to get the transcript delivered to the appropriate place. Both of these have to happen before transcripts can be linked to your application.
Consider asking your school if they can priority mail a copy of your transcript if you're really concerned about it. I sent in my transcripts on May 1st via snail mail as well and they didn't get linked to my application until May 21st.
I had the same fears when I sent mine out, but don't worry because it usually takes between 7-12 days. When I sent mine out on the May 31st and June 4th, they were received by the 11th and 14th respectively. If they don't show up today or tomorrow, definitely expect them by like Wednesday next week.My school said they snail mailed it out on the 10th. But AMCAS hasn't received it yet and they're processing transcripts received on the 17th yet. I feel like mine should've gotten there by now because I snail mailed another one from a different school the day before and it was already received a few days ago. I'm just afraid if it got lost in the mail or something.
Submitted 6/4 8:09 PM ET.
Verified 6/20 1:50 PM ET.
One transcript, not ED.
Verified 6/20 1:50 PM ET.
One transcript, not ED.
Annoying question but does it make a difference if I submitted at like 11:45 pm PST on June 10th?
Would that still be considered June 10th, or the 11th?
It could determine if I'll be verified June 28th vs. July 1st
Would that still be considered June 10th, or the 11th?
It could determine if I'll be verified June 28th vs. July 1st
Annoying question but does it make a difference if I submitted at like 11:45 pm PST on June 10th?
Would that still be considered June 10th, or the 11th?
It could determine if I'll be verified June 28th vs. July 1st
Based on AMCAS's HQ location I would imagine their cutoff is based in EST. Regardless, I GUARANTEE that receiving your secondary 3 days early will make 0 difference to your app outcome so no need to worry about it
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K