Raryn

Infernal Internist / Enigmatic Endocrinologist
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2008
Status
Attending Physician
I submitted mine June 1st 6:15 PM and it still says under review since yesterday.

Does that sound weird?
There's probably different employees working at different paces so it's not a strict chronological order. I'd give it a business day or two before wondering.

EmbryonalCarcinoma

A germ cell tumor
Feb 26, 2019
Stupid question- but what exactly should I be looking for to see if my application is "verified"? Right now mine says "AMCAS Processing is Complete" so will it say "verified" when it is done?
Processing complete = verified

FutureSurgical

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Submitted: 6/2/2019
Verified: 6/14/2019

1 transcript

Gonzalo de Montalvo

2+ Year Member
May 10, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone still have any letters of rec that aren't marked as received by AMCAS yet? I submitted most of my letters early May and they were received, but one I submitted end of May through interfolio is still not received by AMCAS (and interfolio says delivered).

Reactions: rahrahb
Feb 20, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Anyone still have any letters of rec that aren't marked as received by AMCAS yet? I submitted most of my letters early May and they were received, but one I submitted end of May through interfolio is still not received by AMCAS (and interfolio says delivered).
You might want to resubmit it or contact them about that. None of my 4 letters took longer than ~3 days at most to be received by Interfolio. The most recent was submitted by Interfolio on 6/7 and received by AMCAS on 6/10. I believe it only took that long since that was over the weekend too.

Reactions: Gonzalo de Montalvo
Sep 21, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
+1

gonnif

Only 512 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student

Jun 18, 2018
somewhere out west
You need to contact Interfolio ASAP and have them credit your account for the missing deliveries and initiate new deliveries.

This happened to me with 2 letters I had Interfolio deliver over Memorial Day weekend. Interfolio eventually contacted me stating that one delivery couldn’t be completed because of an “incorrect AAMC ID” but when I pointed out that my delivery included the correct ID, the Interfolio rep couldn’t explain what was happening. They had no idea what happened to the other missing letter. The rep eventually told me to contact AAMC myself. I wasn’t in the mood to help them sort out their IT issues (especially since I’m paying for the service) so I just put in another delivery request. The letters were received by AMCAS the next day.

Vincero

2+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Submitted: June 3 5:16AM PST
Verified: June 17 12:58PM PST

Doctors' Docta

2+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Submit 6/3 6 am est
Verified 6/17 3:30pm est

not early decision, one transcript

Reactions: DarklingThrush
Jun 18, 2018
somewhere out west
It’s weird cuz the twitter says they’re still on 6/1 lmao
They’ve been ~2 days ahead of what they publicly post on Twitter/AMCAS portal for the past week now. Maybe they’re trying to under-promise and over-deliver. Not a bad strategy if you’re trying to keep anxious premeds happy, LOL.

FutureSurgical

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Jul 2, 2014
Status
Pre-Medical
Apr 25, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Submitted: 6/3
Placed on Hold: 6/17 (apparently they said I have a Joint Services Transcript... guess I would have been verified today)
Verified: ...

Bioch3mistry

2+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2015
Status
DO/PhD Student
June 4 at 12:45 PM. Hopefully by tomorrow I’ll be verified! 2 transcripts!
Looks like they're definitely on track for your verification by tomorrow! One less thing to worry about!

I don't know why I'm on this thread right now lol, I submitted June 12th so I probably will be verified the first week of July based on last year's data.

Jan 9, 2019
Do we need to do anything once verified? My current status is "Processing is Complete" but in the email they said

"You are required to review your verified course work and GPA. Please log in to review your application using the Print Application option located on the right side of the Main Menu in the application panel. "

AnMDtoB

2+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Submitted 6/2
All transcripts received & app complete 6/4 at 12:31 PM
Verified/Processed 6/20 at 9:43 AM

Aug 24, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Really hoping they make it to 6/7 before the 28th

Aug 26, 2018
One of my transcripts was sent to them via mail on the 10th and they still haven't received it.... should i be worried?

Mar 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Really hoping they make it to 6/7 before the 28th
Submitted at 10:42 PM on 6/7... jealous of those East Coasters who woke up earlier than me! AMCAS was also down several hours that day.

Does anyone have a link to last year's verification plot? I saw it a while back but can't find it now for the life of me!

Reactions: HopefulErDr

Seihai

The dog is always the real hero.
2+ Year Member
May 24, 2017
One of my transcripts was sent to them via mail on the 10th and they still haven't received it.... should i be worried?
How certain are you that your transcript was actually sent? If you're fairly certain, then it's out of your hands. Just focus on prewriting secondaries/relaxing.

You'll only be put in the verification queue once they receive your transcripts.

Seihai

2+ Year Member
May 24, 2017
Do we need to do anything once verified? My current status is "Processing is Complete" but in the email they said

"You are required to review your verified course work and GPA. Please log in to review your application using the Print Application option located on the right side of the Main Menu in the application panel. "
You're done. You should check those things to make sure they didn't screw anything up before they transmit it to schools - if they did, you need to submit an appeal. If you're fine with how they verified/classified everything, including your GPA, you don't need to do anything else regarding your primary.

Aug 26, 2018
How certain are you that your transcript was actually sent? If you're fairly certain, then it's out of your hands. Just focus on prewriting secondaries/relaxing.

You'll only be put in the verification queue once they receive your transcripts.
My school said they snail mailed it out on the 10th. But AMCAS hasn't received it yet and they're processing transcripts received on the 17th yet. I feel like mine should've gotten there by now because I snail mailed another one from a different school the day before and it was already received a few days ago. I'm just afraid if it got lost in the mail or something.

Seihai

2+ Year Member
May 24, 2017
My school said they snail mailed it out on the 10th. But AMCAS hasn't received it yet and they're processing transcripts received on the 17th yet. I feel like mine should've gotten there by now because I snail mailed another one from a different school the day before and it was already received a few days ago. I'm just afraid if it got lost in the mail or something.
Snail mailing has two limitations - the first being the time it takes for it to physically arrive, and the second being the time it takes to get the transcript delivered to the appropriate place. Both of these have to happen before transcripts can be linked to your application.

Consider asking your school if they can priority mail a copy of your transcript if you're really concerned about it. I sent in my transcripts on May 1st via snail mail as well and they didn't get linked to my application until May 21st.