You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 AMCAS Verification Timeline
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Submitted 6/4 10:38pm EST
Verified 6/20 2:43pm
Verified 6/20 2:43pm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DrOakBerries
Full Member
Submitted: 6/4 9:05 pm PST
Verified: 6/20 1:23 pm PST
Verified: 6/20 1:23 pm PST
Submitted: 6/4 10:47pm
Verified: 6/20 11:37am
Verified: 6/20 11:37am
DrOakBerries
Full Member
NopeI was afraid my transcript got lost so I had my university send it again, but I just got the email that it was actually received. AMCAS receiving the repeated transcript later isn't going to mess up my verification queue spot right?
This thread is going to get a lot quieter now that the most type-A of pre-meds have already been verified lol.
D
deleted849476
You need to contact Interfolio ASAP and have them credit your account for the missing deliveries and initiate new deliveries.
This happened to me with 2 letters I had Interfolio deliver over Memorial Day weekend. Interfolio eventually contacted me stating that one delivery couldn’t be completed because of an “incorrect AAMC ID” but when I pointed out that my delivery included the correct ID, the Interfolio rep couldn’t explain what was happening. They had no idea what happened to the other missing letter. The rep eventually told me to contact AAMC myself. I wasn’t in the mood to help them sort out their IT issues (especially since I’m paying for the service) so I just put in another delivery request. The letters were received by AMCAS the next day.
Is there any particular algorithm AMCAS uses for how quickly they verify your app? I submitted 5/30, I have nothing incomplete except my letter packet (which should arrive in a week or two), and I havent been verified, whereas others seem to have been verified in a matter of hours. Not stressing about it, just curious if anyone knows what their verification process is.
Follow up to my last post, AMCAS said they had an interfolio issue early this month and weren't able to receive LoRs from them during a couple weeks and to reissue deliveres.
9
907914
Yah, if you served Army, navy or Airforce you need to submit your JST. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.Submitted: 6/3
Placed on Hold: 6/17 (apparently they said I have a Joint Services Transcript... guess I would have been verified today)
Verified: ...
Submitted June 5 at 5:07pm eastern
Verified June 22 at 3:54pm eastern
Verified June 22 at 3:54pm eastern
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was submitted day 1 but my undergrad put the wrong address on my transcripts so I was only ready for verification on June 10 . When does the second batch go out to schools?
I was submitted day 1 but my undergrad put the wrong address on my transcripts so I was only ready for verification on June 10 . When does the second batch go out to schools?
@golgi body
If you mean when primaries get sent to schools, from my understanding after they get sent out initially on the 28th, they'll just be sent automatically when you get verified
Submitted: 6/6 4:03 AM (EST)
Verified: 6/24 4:07 PM (EST)
3 Transcripts.
Verified: 6/24 4:07 PM (EST)
3 Transcripts.
Last edited:
VancityDoc
New Member
Finally got verified on time once
Good luck to everyone waiting fir verification.
Submitted: 6/6 11:44 AM (PST)
Verified: 6/25 8:26 AM (PST)
3 Transcripts.
Good luck to everyone waiting fir verification.
Submitted: 6/6 11:44 AM (PST)
Verified: 6/25 8:26 AM (PST)
3 Transcripts.
Submitted: 06/06/2019 06:06 PM (EST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 02:21 PM (EST)
1 transcript
Not a superstitious person normally but the app process and the number of 6's in my submission time got me all messed up right now..😵
Verified: 06/25/2019 02:21 PM (EST)
1 transcript
Not a superstitious person normally but the app process and the number of 6's in my submission time got me all messed up right now..😵
Submitted: 06/06/2019 06:55 PM (PST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 01:46 PM (PST)
It feels real now 😵
Verified: 06/25/2019 01:46 PM (PST)
It feels real now 😵
super robot
Full Member
Submitted: 06/06/2019 10:01 PM (EST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 04:56 PM (EST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 04:56 PM (EST)
megacazzom
Full Member
Submitted: 06/06/2019 10:24 PM (EST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 06:06 PM (EST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 06:06 PM (EST)
Submitted: 06/06/2019 06:55 PM (PST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 01:46 PM (PST)
It feels real now 😵
It's going to feel much realer when that tidal wave of secondaries comes at you! Good luck!
LOL trying to mental prepare for thatIt's going to feel much realer when that tidal wave of secondaries comes at you! Good luck!
LOL trying to mental prepare for that
You got this! I believe in you!
YOU TOO!!!You got this! I believe in you!

Same boat!Any other 6/7 submitters???? Hoping for a result within the next two days but would love to hear back tomorrow!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted: 6/7/19 @ 12:10 AM EST
Verified: 6/25/19 @ 11:29 PM EST
So apparently someone is getting paid overtime because they are still working well into the night! Had 4 transcripts
Verified: 6/25/19 @ 11:29 PM EST
So apparently someone is getting paid overtime because they are still working well into the night! Had 4 transcripts
D
deleted804295
Really wish I didn't sit on my primary for so long. Looks like I'll be verified July 1st or 2nd. That gives me an extra day or two to write secondaries.
Do adcoms start going through applications on the 29th/30th or do they just sit on them for a couple of days?
Do adcoms start going through applications on the 29th/30th or do they just sit on them for a couple of days?
Really wish I didn't sit on my primary for so long. Looks like I'll be verified July 1st or 2nd. That gives me an extra day or two to write secondaries.
Do adcoms start going through applications on the 29th/30th or do they just sit on them for a couple of days?
Depends on the school but most start, at the earliest, mid July looking at completed applications
Yes!To people who have been verified, did you find out through email notification?
NoDid you also get an email when your status changed to under review from ready to review?
Ready for Review 6/7 10:13 am EST
Verified 6/26 12:05 pm EST
Verified 6/26 12:05 pm EST
Did you also get an email when your status changed to under review from ready to review?
No I did not! Just when it was complete.
Nothing, I'm honestly nervous, I'm at work so I can't check if it's under review. I get off at 6 so I'll look then. How long do they work for?Hear anything?
Last edited:
I submitted around 9 pm est. It may be tomorrow for me, who knowsJust got verified!
Submitted 6/7 at 5PM CT
Verified 6/26 at 4PM CT
How long do you expect verification will take if you've only submitted today?
Probably about a month
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Submitted 6/7 9:14 pm.
Verified 6/27 1:14 pm!
Verified 6/27 1:14 pm!
No, one of mine isn't received. LOR is for secondaries to be considered complete I believeDoes AMCAS need all LORs to verify? I submitted on 06/07 but one of my LORs is taking a while to be delivered via interfolio
If you resubmit to add medical schools before you are verified, do you lose your spot in the queue for verification?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 5K