2019-2020 AMCAS Verification Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Verified!

Submitted 6/5 2:58AM EST (LOL, I'm on Pacific time)
Verified 6/20 2:55PM EST

3 transcripts

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
submitted on 06/10 8pm eastern. 6 more working days as AMcas does not work on weekends but applicants can submit them at anytime. Hoping to be done before next weekend.

Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted: 6/4 10:47pm
Verified: 6/20 11:37am

I was afraid my transcript got lost so I had my university send it again, but I just got the email that it was actually received. AMCAS receiving the repeated transcript later isn't going to mess up my verification queue spot right?

I was afraid my transcript got lost so I had my university send it again, but I just got the email that it was actually received. AMCAS receiving the repeated transcript later isn't going to mess up my verification queue spot right?
Nope

This thread is going to get a lot quieter now that the most type-A of pre-meds have already been verified lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Don't worry I'm still here

Reactions: 4 users
You need to contact Interfolio ASAP and have them credit your account for the missing deliveries and initiate new deliveries.

This happened to me with 2 letters I had Interfolio deliver over Memorial Day weekend. Interfolio eventually contacted me stating that one delivery couldn’t be completed because of an “incorrect AAMC ID” but when I pointed out that my delivery included the correct ID, the Interfolio rep couldn’t explain what was happening. They had no idea what happened to the other missing letter. The rep eventually told me to contact AAMC myself. I wasn’t in the mood to help them sort out their IT issues (especially since I’m paying for the service) so I just put in another delivery request. The letters were received by AMCAS the next day.
Is there any particular algorithm AMCAS uses for how quickly they verify your app? I submitted 5/30, I have nothing incomplete except my letter packet (which should arrive in a week or two), and I havent been verified, whereas others seem to have been verified in a matter of hours. Not stressing about it, just curious if anyone knows what their verification process is.

Follow up to my last post, AMCAS said they had an interfolio issue early this month and weren't able to receive LoRs from them during a couple weeks and to reissue deliveres.

Reactions: 1 users
Submitted: 6/3
Placed on Hold: 6/17 (apparently they said I have a Joint Services Transcript... guess I would have been verified today)
Verified: ...
Yah, if you served Army, navy or Airforce you need to submit your JST. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Not sure if this has been posted here yet, but I just found this and thought it might be useful:
Screenshot_20190623-115744~2.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Submitted June 5 at 5:07pm eastern
Verified June 22 at 3:54pm eastern

• Wow
Submitted June 5 at 7:42 EST
Verified June 24 at 9:37 EST

Submitted June at 5:04 PM PST
Verified June 24 at 7:23 AM PST

I was submitted day 1 but my undergrad put the wrong address on my transcripts so I was only ready for verification on June 10 . When does the second batch go out to schools?

Submitted: 6/6 12:31 AM EST (I'm on pacific time)
Verified: 6/24 2:34 PM EST

I had 4 transcripts

I was submitted day 1 but my undergrad put the wrong address on my transcripts so I was only ready for verification on June 10 . When does the second batch go out to schools?

@golgi body
If you mean when primaries get sent to schools, from my understanding after they get sent out initially on the 28th, they'll just be sent automatically when you get verified

Submitted: 6/6 4:03 AM (EST)
Verified: 6/24 4:07 PM (EST)

3 Transcripts.

Last edited:
Finally got verified on time once
Good luck to everyone waiting fir verification.

Submitted: 6/6 11:44 AM (PST)
Verified: 6/25 8:26 AM (PST)

3 Transcripts.

Submitted: 06/06/2019 06:06 PM (EST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 02:21 PM (EST)

1 transcript

Not a superstitious person normally but the app process and the number of 6's in my submission time got me all messed up right now..o_O

Submitted: 06/06/2019 06:55 PM (PST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 01:46 PM (PST)

It feels real now o_O

Submitted: 06/06/2019 10:01 PM (EST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 04:56 PM (EST)

Submitted: 06/06/2019 10:24 PM (EST)
Verified: 06/25/2019 06:06 PM (EST)

They are nearly done with 6/6. I bet 6/7 will be finished along with some of 6/8 by first transmission day

Submitted: 6/7/19 @ 12:10 AM EST
Verified: 6/25/19 @ 11:29 PM EST

So apparently someone is getting paid overtime because they are still working well into the night! Had 4 transcripts

• Wow
Really wish I didn't sit on my primary for so long. Looks like I'll be verified July 1st or 2nd. That gives me an extra day or two to write secondaries.

Do adcoms start going through applications on the 29th/30th or do they just sit on them for a couple of days?

Really wish I didn't sit on my primary for so long. Looks like I'll be verified July 1st or 2nd. That gives me an extra day or two to write secondaries.

Do adcoms start going through applications on the 29th/30th or do they just sit on them for a couple of days?

Depends on the school but most start, at the earliest, mid July looking at completed applications

Submitted: 06/06/2019 10:14 PM EDT
Verified: 06/25/2019 05:18 PM EDT

Submitted: 6/7 7:45 pm EST
Verified: 6/27 9:00 am EST

I think a good portion of 6/8 submissions will be verified before tomorrow

They are actually moving faster than I thought they would if they can manage to get the majority of June 8th done today.

Submitted 6/7 10:42 pm
Verified 6/27 11:57 am
1 transcript
Finally!

Verified!
Submitted 6/8 at 2:30 AM ET
verified 6/27 1:30 PM ET

Does AMCAS need all LORs to verify? I submitted on 06/07 but one of my LORs is taking a while to be delivered via interfolio
No, one of mine isn't received. LOR is for secondaries to be considered complete I believe

If you resubmit to add medical schools before you are verified, do you lose your spot in the queue for verification?