2021-2022 Medical University of South Carolina

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This time last year people were saying most of the movement has already happened, are we pretty much screwed by now orrrr ??

Members don't see this ad.

This time last year people were saying most of the movement has already happened, are we pretty much screwed by now orrrr ??
Idk because nobody posts their waitlist acceptances on this damn thread so idk how much its moving. I hope not but who knows.

Reactions: 1 user
Perhaps not. I know last yr they were accepting students pretty late in like June. The school's CTE deadline is June 15th so there potentially could be openings up until and shortly thereafter that deadline

Members don't see this ad :)
Giving up my WL spot today folks. Good luck to everyone.

Couple ppl have been leaving the class of 2026 groupme so WL ppl stay hopeful🙏🤞

Reactions: 2 users
For those that withdrew their A, how long did it take for you to receive your deposit refund in the mail? It’s been over 10 weeks for me…

Could anyone lurking on this thread (current student or just familiar with the area) give me insight on POC experience living in Charleston? This school has great research opportunities for my specialty interest, but I'm very worried it'll be difficult connecting with the students and building a support system there. Also open to anyone PMing me!