2021-2022 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
predicate the reply, do you by chance know how many seats are saved for the MHS candidates?
See that I don’t know. I’m not even sure how big the class is.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm not sure if there is a link already but I was wondering where I can find Match information. I haven't been able to find anything.

Lols - Pre II rejection. I emailed to ask about status and got the rejection email a few hours later.

Bye friends and good luck to everyone still in the game! ✌️

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got the pre II-R but I interviewed back in January🤔?? That happen to anyone else?

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
Pre-II R. Just an update for everyone else from the email they sent me: all slots in the 2022 entering class have now been filled.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Y’all, pardon my French , what the heck is going on???????
I literally opened my email, pits were tingly and sweating in anticipation just too see a pre II rejection. But I already had an interview??? What does this mean?

Why would they leave us in unresolved suspense right as the weekend started? And no way to contact them. Please tell me this is an error glitch in the system.

• Wow
Pre-II R. Just an update for everyone else from the email they sent me: all slots in the 2022 entering class have now been filled.
Someone mentioned earlier on the thread they haven’t been interviewed yet.

Oh also, I find it weird that a med school would email after 5 PM. Usually no one sends an email or anything after 5 PM (I got the email around 7 PM). Looks like they wanted to “clean up” the cycle before the weekend so that by next week they’ll be done basically.

Has anyone who has been accepted received this email?
As an accepted student, I did not receive this email. But they did have a super early CTE deadline for the school. So that’s probably how they know.

I literally opened my email, pits were tingly and sweating in anticipation just too see a pre II rejection. But I already had an interview??? What does this mean?

Why would they leave us in unresolved suspense right as the weekend started? And no way to contact them. Please tell me this is an error glitch in the system.
Based on the wording of the email.. this rejection could be used as a pre-II or post interview rejection

Pre II R today. I don’t think I even submitted a secondary here though
Did you submit a primary? Rejections come whether you submit a secondary or not. As long as they have your primary app, they can reject you.

Have you tried reaching out to admissions to ask if it was a mistake?

Just withdrew my acceptance. I hope it goes to one of y’all!

• Care
So did people get waitlisted? This year seems much different than previous cycles.

I agree! Looking at last year's forum isn't really helping me much here. I haven't seen anyone post about getting wait listed this year.

How long has it taken for decisions to come back, especially this late in the cycle? Meharry starts June 27th

How long has it taken for decisions to come back, especially this late in the cycle? Meharry starts June 27th
apparently last year some people got off the WL a couple days before school started. But I think there is movement happening this week as they sent another email for accepted students welcoming new people to joint the groupme and some have started to join.

apparently last year some people got off the WL a couple days before school started. But I think there is movement happening this week as they sent another email for accepted students welcoming new people to joint the groupme and some have started to join.
Yeah i had to send out an email because I am supposed to commit to another school in 1.5 weeks but I would prefer Meharry.

Has anyone received any email responses back from Meharry? I had both interviews but haven’t heard back, I tried emailing but I got no response :(

congrats to everyone getting accepted! PM me for the group me if you need it!

I believe they sent out their final acceptances and rejections this past weekend. You can reach out to admissions if you are waiting on a decision but I was informed they interviewed their Master’s students which pretty much indicates the end of their cycle.

I got accepted this weekend but I will be declining my offer. Hope this opens a spot for someone else!

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
I just got an email after weeks of contacting them that my application and interview materials are still under review

I just got an acceptance!! Is there an accepted student group??

• Love
Reactions: 7 users