2022-2023 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also anyone receive an interview invite recently?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am pre-II, having submitted the secondary super late on 12/01. A post states it wouldn't hurt to send a letter indicating they are my first choice. However, the last email I received from Meharry, dated 04/21/2023, said, "We will not review any letters of intent or other application updates at this time. Additionally, because of the large volume of applications, individual status updates can not be given via email or phone. You will receive written communication when an update is available." Should I still send a letter? I didn't even send my latest transcripts from finishing my master's since it was late Dec 2022 that I finished.

I am pre-II, having submitted the secondary super late on 12/01. A post states it wouldn't hurt to send a letter indicating they are my first choice. However, the last email I received from Meharry, dated 04/21/2023, said, "We will not review any letters of intent or other application updates at this time. Additionally, because of the large volume of applications, individual status updates can not be given via email or phone. You will receive written communication when an update is available." Should I still send a letter? I didn't even send my latest transcripts from finishing my master's since it was late Dec 2022 that I finished.

In my opinion, I would save your letter of intent for this upcoming cycle. Apply EARLY. Get everything in NOW. Send your letter of intent once your secondary is submitted. Again, this is just MY opinion.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the update. Does this mean no one was dropped after the June 1st payment deadline?
It's been at 106 for about two weeks now, so I'd say no based off the group me. However, no one really knows for sure besides the Admissions Committee.

Thanks for the update. Does this mean no one was dropped after the June 1st payment deadline?

There were a few dropped (probably 2 or 3), but then those spots were filled and ppl were added.

How likely is it that they interview at this point in time?

Pre interview r. Gl to the rest of yall

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you all know if Meharry is still pulling from their Admit Hold list?

About 10 ppl were added to the group today. Just fyi.

Reactions: 2 users
the lady I talked to informed me the already finished and there’s no more to give out. The class is full and they will only be strictly pulling out from WL.

You’re welcome! I have faith that God will plant you where you are meant to bloom! So, any hope I can provide is at no expense to me.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Hi Guys,

Any movement since last Wednesday? Also, when is orientation?

Last edited:
Do they admit people up until the start of classes or just orientation?

My understanding is up until orientation because attendance is mandatory. Anybody who doesn’t attend forfeits their seat in the class.

I was accepted to UAB. So I’m blessed and thankful that this is my last cycle 🙌🏾

• Love
Reactions: 11 users