2022-2023 Meharry

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am pre-II, having submitted the secondary super late on 12/01. A post states it wouldn't hurt to send a letter indicating they are my first choice. However, the last email I received from Meharry, dated 04/21/2023, said, "We will not review any letters of intent or other application updates at this time. Additionally, because of the large volume of applications, individual status updates can not be given via email or phone. You will receive written communication when an update is available." Should I still send a letter? I didn't even send my latest transcripts from finishing my master's since it was late Dec 2022 that I finished.
 
I am pre-II, having submitted the secondary super late on 12/01. A post states it wouldn't hurt to send a letter indicating they are my first choice. However, the last email I received from Meharry, dated 04/21/2023, said, "We will not review any letters of intent or other application updates at this time. Additionally, because of the large volume of applications, individual status updates can not be given via email or phone. You will receive written communication when an update is available." Should I still send a letter? I didn't even send my latest transcripts from finishing my master's since it was late Dec 2022 that I finished.

In my opinion, I would save your letter of intent for this upcoming cycle. Apply EARLY. Get everything in NOW. Send your letter of intent once your secondary is submitted. Again, this is just MY opinion.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad