You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Meharry
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Yourbrother
Full Member
Any international student who got accepted this year?
ATPisntFree
New Member
Congrats! When did you interview?+1 OOS A Friday can’t wait to meet yall
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ImaBumtrynamakeitBig
Full Member
FebruaryCongrats! When did you interview?
Congratulations! Did you receive an "under review" email around April?+1 OOS A Friday can’t wait to meet yall
ImaBumtrynamakeitBig
Full Member
YesCongratulations! Did you receive an "under review" email around April?
Blessed and Happy
New Member
Hi Everyone,
Would you recommend calling admissions department for any update …. I had my interview March end and I have sent three emails requesting any update .
No response ….
Is it worth calling in person at this point ?
Would you recommend calling admissions department for any update …. I had my interview March end and I have sent three emails requesting any update .
No response ….
Is it worth calling in person at this point ?
D
deleted615260
I say it’s worth a try… I’m also waiting on a decision from them although I finished interviews last week. I sent a LOI to the admissions email and they replied that it was attached to my fileHi Everyone,
Would you recommend calling admissions department for any update …. I had my interview March end and I have sent three emails requesting any update .
No response ….
Is it worth calling in person at this point ?
ImaBumtrynamakeitBig
Full Member
Could anyone send me the link to the GroupMe?
ElRoishowmemercy
Full Member
International student here, interviewed since late January/early February and haven’t heard back, do you think they could be dealing with international students differently, are you one as well?Does anyone know when they send out any updates to international students?
ElRoishowmemercy
Full Member
I’m an international student who interviewed earlier this year but haven’t heard back, have sent LOIs and multiple emails, they keep saying my application is under review, are you an international student as well?Any international student who got accepted this year?
ElRoishowmemercy
Full Member
I saw a post of an international student who got in but he went to Meharry for his undergrad, don’t know if that makes a differenceAny international student who got accepted this year?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Blessed and Happy
New Member
I am from Canada but did my undergrad and Masters from UIC .
On waiting list at one school. Meharry kind of left me confused …. The first faculty interviewer gave me his email and said to write him if any questions …. Second guy said I will give you perfect score in my interview and now despite several requests for update no response at all. I finally wrote email to the doctor who interviewed me to see what should I do …. No response so far .
Does any one know if next year I apply for early admission my this year’s interview will matter in their decision making ?
On waiting list at one school. Meharry kind of left me confused …. The first faculty interviewer gave me his email and said to write him if any questions …. Second guy said I will give you perfect score in my interview and now despite several requests for update no response at all. I finally wrote email to the doctor who interviewed me to see what should I do …. No response so far .
Does any one know if next year I apply for early admission my this year’s interview will matter in their decision making ?
Blessed and Happy
New Member
Is meharry class full now . Any suggestion if I should start the next year application cycle or keep waiting ?
ElRoishowmemercy
Full Member
I also did my undergrad in the US. I spoke to them last week Thursday and they did tell me they’re still evaluating so there’s still a chance we get in, praying we both do. It doesn’t seem the class is full yet. My cousin who went there told me her friend got in a day before orientation, so we got two more weeks. My advice is to be ready to make the move if you get in!Is meharry class full now . Any suggestion if I should start the next year application cycle or keep waiting ?
Yeah I also know someone who got in a day before orientation. He just graduated this year tooI also did my undergrad in the US. I spoke to them last week Thursday and they did tell me they’re still evaluating so there’s still a chance we get in, praying we both do. It doesn’t seem the class is full yet. My cousin who went there told me her friend got in a day before orientation, so we got two more weeks. My advice is to be ready to make the move if you get in!
Yea also an international student. Just been waiting with no hope haha it's so dissappointing since schools barely take anyone international. I did my undergraduate here but no green card so still have to deal with very low interview invities and acceptance rates.I saw a post of an international student who got in but he went to Meharry for his undergrad, don’t know if that makes a difference
Also from CanadaI am from Canada but did my undergrad and Masters from UIC .
On waiting list at one school. Meharry kind of left me confused …. The first faculty interviewer gave me his email and said to write him if any questions …. Second guy said I will give you perfect score in my interview and now despite several requests for update no response at all. I finally wrote email to the doctor who interviewed me to see what should I do …. No response so far .
Does any one know if next year I apply for early admission my this year’s interview will matter in their decision making ?
D
deleted615260
anyone heard anything recently?
ElRoishowmemercy
Full Member
Nope! was about to ask the same question. I know the groupme currently has 92 members and their class size 115. I don't know if that is indicative of anything. The groupme size might not be representative of the number of students who have committed to enrolling. Could be less or more.anyone heard anything recently?
View attachment 420654
ImaBumtrynamakeitBig
Full Member
Speaking of the GroupMe, could anyone send me the link?
ElRoishowmemercy
Full Member
Just go to the discover section in groupme and search Meharry MC Class of 2030Speaking of the GroupMe, could anyone send me the link?
Yourbrother
Full Member
Yup, I am an international student. Asked for update, last week and it's still under review. I mean the classes start 2 weeks from now and what do they want us to do?I’m an international student who interviewed earlier this year but haven’t heard back, have sent LOIs and multiple emails, they keep saying my application is under review, are you an international student as well?
Yourbrother
Full Member
When does the class start? I know the orientation is on June 22.
ElRoishowmemercy
Full Member
I was told the same as well, I’ve wanted to call this week but I’ve gotten very tired, I don’t know what’s taking so long. I don’t know when classes startYup, I am an international student. Asked for update, last week and it's still under review. I mean the classes start 2 weeks from now and what do they want us to do?
co2030
Full Member
I’m wondering this too. Trying to remain hopeful. I thought for sure we’d hear back today.Does anyone know if they are done with interviews? I have not heard from them since applying but I have missed their most recent rejection waves.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard classes start in August but I'm not 100% sureWhen does the class start? I know the orientation is on June 22.
june 29thWhen does the class start? I know the orientation is on June 22.
Yourbrother
Full Member
They just keep saying you should hear back within a week or so. I mean guys just give us the pill, be it red or blue.I’m wondering this too. Trying to remain hopeful. I thought for sure we’d hear back today.
😭They just keep saying you should hear back within a week or so. I mean guys just give us the pill, be it red or blue.
dothebestucan
New Member
Does anyone know if they’re still accepting people? I know orientation is next week but is there still a chance at least??
co2030
Full Member
Yes, they are. I called today.Does anyone know if they’re still accepting people? I know orientation is next week but is there still a chance at least??
D
deleted615260
as someone who’s still waiting for a decision, I’m happy to hear this but WOW lolYes, they are. I called today.
thanks for calling and sharing the info w/ us!
Yourbrother
Full Member
What did they say to you. Like when's the last date we should hear back from them?Yes, they are. I called today.
co2030
Full Member
I didn’t ask that. I just asked if the 2025-26 cycle was still open for those waiting for interviews and for those on the waitlist. Then the person on the phone said the cycle is still going for both.What did they say to you. Like when's the last date we should hear back from them?
hopefully lol this is wildI'm guessing (and this is complete hopeium) but we should hear back by this friday if their orientation is on monday
Yourbrother
Full Member
I thought they can tell you even a day before class starts.I'm guessing (and this is complete hopeium) but we should hear back by this friday if their orientation is on monday
futurestudentdoc
Full Member
Today is Juneteenth, so will we hear back today?
ElRoishowmemercy
Full Member
I was really thinking we’d hear back today but they’re probably off today, lol!Today is Juneteenth, so will we hear back today?
this is such a mess lolI was really thinking we’d hear back today but they’re probably off today, lol!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
co2030
Full Member
welp … ):this is such a mess lol
at what point is it officially over? trying to figure out what was the point of interviewing me to never give me an official decision 😭 i’m so confused
co2030
Full Member
I think maybe matriculation is when it’s officially over. Maybe those of you who had interviews already are kind of on “standby” just in case people don’t show up to orientation tomorrow?at what point is it officially over? trying to figure out what was the point of interviewing me to never give me an official decision 😭 i’m so confused
For the rest of us who haven’t even received an interview invite … I’m not sure if we’re even in the race still despite what I was told.
I'm hoping for the best for you! I really hope we hear something back.I think maybe matriculation is when it’s officially over. Maybe those of you who had interviews already are kind of on “standby” just in case people don’t show up to orientation tomorrow?
For the rest of us who haven’t even received an interview invite … I’m not sure if we’re even in the race still despite what I was told.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K