You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Nebraska
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
artvandelay41
New Member
Was wondering the same thing… Looks like last year the group wasn’t created until March 24thAnyone know if there is a FB group for c/o 2026? 🙂
Hello! I missed the deadline to send my fall grades in (12/24). Does anybody know if doing that was a hard and fast rule or just an optional thing? I am not sure if I should still send an email with my grades late along with an apology or if I should just let it go. Thank you!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it's optional. I didn't send mine either.Hello! I missed the deadline to send my fall grades in (12/24). Does anybody know if doing that was a hard and fast rule or just an optional thing? I am not sure if I should still send an email with my grades late along with an apology or if I should just let it go. Thank you!
midwestcoldbrew
New Member
I’m not sure if they said an exact date in the interview presentation. According to last years student doctor page, they appear to have begun around January 19th.Does anyone know when decisions will start being sent out again after break? I don't have it written down in my notes
Deadline passed in December. This info was shared on interview day. You can read more about it in the above posts. Based on last years thread, we are all being reviewed right now for decisionsDoes Nebraska take update letters for post-II
I know it’s early but did anyone hear anything yet 👀I’m not sure if they said an exact date in the interview presentation. According to last years student doctor page, they appear to have begun around January 19th.
Got the acceptance email this morning, so looks like they’re starting to send them out. Best of luck to everyone!I know it’s early but did anyone hear anything yet 👀
Got the acceptance email this morning, so looks like they’re starting to send them out. Best of luck to everyone!
+1, wahoo!
Dr.StevieBrule
Full Member
Congrats!!! IS or OOS?Got the acceptance email this morning, so looks like they’re starting to send them out. Best of luck to everyone!
Thank you! ISCongrats!!! IS or OOS?
Do decisions only go out on Tuesdays?
upping-my-caffeine-intake
New Member
I've seen Tuesdays and Fridays for decision days in past years, but I don't know if that applies for this cycle too.Do decisions only go out on Tuesdays?
sittingbyalake
Full Member
accepted this morn! OOS! so excited!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations!!! When did you interview?accepted this morn! OOS! so excited!!!
midwestcoldbrew
New Member
I was rejected post interview. OOS LM72. Extremely bummed out as I thought this was going to be the one
So sorry to hear that 🙁 are you able to ask for feedback?I was rejected post interview. OOS LM72. Extremely bummed out as I thought this was going to be the one
siloaddict
Full Member
+1 OOS accepted. interviewed in early november + no ties.
Last edited:
sittingbyalake
Full Member
Congratulations!!! When did you interview?
Mid October
EoceneAzolla
New Member
Have any MD/PhDs heard back yet?
Congratulations! Did you hear back today? Just trying to gauge when the decisions are coming out lol+1 OOS accepted. interviewed in early november + no ties.
II Nov 4, haven't heard back yet.Have any MD/PhDs heard back yet?
Anyone hear anything today?
I got the R yesterday afternoonAnyone hear anything today?
Has anyone who was accepted on 1/19 received their netid and email yet? One of the documents they sent said it’d be within a week but I haven’t got it yet.
Have people been hearing from them at all? Because nothing of my end and I hope I don’t have to wait until March to get a response 🙁
i interviewed in october and haven’t heard anything either!Have people been hearing from them at all? Because nothing of my end and I hope I don’t have to wait until March to get a response 🙁
I definitely feel the same as you! I saw that last year they started giving conditional acceptances the first week of February, and waitlists in March. I hope we hear soon for some good news soon…Have people been hearing from them at all? Because nothing of my end and I hope I don’t have to wait until March to get a response 🙁
I was accepted back in December but haven’t received the netid or email yet. I was wondering if maybe it was going to come in February - one of the document’s timelines seemed to indicate it might be in February. I’ve definitely been worrying I’m missing something though.Has anyone who was accepted on 1/19 received their netid and email yet? One of the documents they sent said it’d be within a week but I haven’t got it yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
helloworld9876
New Member
What time have decisions been coming out? Morning? Evening?
The latter for me.What time have decisions been coming out? Morning? Evening?
puppies5eva
New Member
A this morning. Good luck to everyone else!
I got mine at 2pmThe latter for me.
nope and I got in in DecemberAny accepted students get their netid yet? I don’t want to keep bothering the admissions team emails but also worried I missed the email or something lol
Don't want to be a lurker so - was deferred from EDP to regular pool 10/1. Still have yet to hear back. Third time applying.
LM 69.1
LM 69.1
Has the decisions rollout been extra slow this year or what? At this slow rate and silence, I'm afraid of what decision awaits 🙁
Last edited:
ElizabethLemon
New Member
Should we email about the UNMC student ID #? I think financial aid and scholarships is not going to process our applications unless we have a student number.....
Can a brave soul call to find the out what’s happening with the decisions looolDoes anyone have an idea of how many seats remain? I am starting to get a little worried being so late and given that they started heading out conditional acceptances first week of February last year.
Yeah, I've been wondering about this too. It's a bit confusing because it says within 1 week but it's under the Februrary-May heading. I was going to give it a little more time but if anyone ends up emailing them let us know what they say!Should we email about the UNMC student ID #? I think financial aid and scholarships is not going to process our applications unless we have a student number.....
stickfigure
Full Member
Any updates today?
I emailed them today and they said to expect NetID information by the end of the month. They mentioned Scholarship and Financial Aid will have plenty of time to process applications from that point.Yeah, I've been wondering about this too. It's a bit confusing because it says within 1 week but it's under the Februrary-May heading. I was going to give it a little more time but if anyone ends up emailing them let us know what they say!
siloaddict
Full Member
In my interview, they said that its very possible we may get our FA package post 4/30 aka post- AAMC deadline, which sucks so muchI emailed them today and they said to expect NetID information by the end of the month. They mentioned Scholarship and Financial Aid will have plenty of time to process applications from that point.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R, received today this morning.
helloworld9876
New Member
A this morning! Good luck to everyone
when did you interview?A this morning! Good luck to everyone
helloworld9876
New Member
October 25thwhen did you interview?
Anyone who interviewed on October 22nd hear back yet?