2021-2022 Nebraska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone know if there is a FB group for c/o 2026? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hello! I missed the deadline to send my fall grades in (12/24). Does anybody know if doing that was a hard and fast rule or just an optional thing? I am not sure if I should still send an email with my grades late along with an apology or if I should just let it go. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I missed the deadline to send my fall grades in (12/24). Does anybody know if doing that was a hard and fast rule or just an optional thing? I am not sure if I should still send an email with my grades late along with an apology or if I should just let it go. Thank you!
I think it's optional. I didn't send mine either.

Does anyone know when decisions will start being sent out again after break? I don't have it written down in my notes

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know when decisions will start being sent out again after break? I don't have it written down in my notes
I’m not sure if they said an exact date in the interview presentation. According to last years student doctor page, they appear to have begun around January 19th.

Reactions: 1 user
Does Nebraska take update letters for post-II
Deadline passed in December. This info was shared on interview day. You can read more about it in the above posts. Based on last years thread, we are all being reviewed right now for decisions

I’m not sure if they said an exact date in the interview presentation. According to last years student doctor page, they appear to have begun around January 19th.
I know it’s early but did anyone hear anything yet 👀

Members don't see this ad :)
I was rejected post interview. OOS LM72. Extremely bummed out as I thought this was going to be the one

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
+1 OOS accepted. interviewed in early november + no ties.

Last edited:
Has anyone who was accepted on 1/19 received their netid and email yet? One of the documents they sent said it’d be within a week but I haven’t got it yet.

Have people been hearing from them at all? Because nothing of my end and I hope I don’t have to wait until March to get a response :(

Have people been hearing from them at all? Because nothing of my end and I hope I don’t have to wait until March to get a response :(
I definitely feel the same as you! I saw that last year they started giving conditional acceptances the first week of February, and waitlists in March. I hope we hear soon for some good news soon…

Has anyone who was accepted on 1/19 received their netid and email yet? One of the documents they sent said it’d be within a week but I haven’t got it yet.
I was accepted back in December but haven’t received the netid or email yet. I was wondering if maybe it was going to come in February - one of the document’s timelines seemed to indicate it might be in February. I’ve definitely been worrying I’m missing something though.

A this morning too! IS applicant. Interviewed on 10/11

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Any accepted students get their netid yet? I don’t want to keep bothering the admissions team emails but also worried I missed the email or something lol
nope and I got in in December

Don't want to be a lurker so - was deferred from EDP to regular pool 10/1. Still have yet to hear back. Third time applying.

LM 69.1

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Has the decisions rollout been extra slow this year or what? At this slow rate and silence, I'm afraid of what decision awaits :(

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone have an idea of how many seats remain? I am starting to get a little worried being so late and given that they started heading out conditional acceptances first week of February last year.

Should we email about the UNMC student ID #? I think financial aid and scholarships is not going to process our applications unless we have a student number.....

Does anyone have an idea of how many seats remain? I am starting to get a little worried being so late and given that they started heading out conditional acceptances first week of February last year.
Can a brave soul call to find the out what’s happening with the decisions loool

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Should we email about the UNMC student ID #? I think financial aid and scholarships is not going to process our applications unless we have a student number.....
Yeah, I've been wondering about this too. It's a bit confusing because it says within 1 week but it's under the Februrary-May heading. I was going to give it a little more time but if anyone ends up emailing them let us know what they say!

Yeah, I've been wondering about this too. It's a bit confusing because it says within 1 week but it's under the Februrary-May heading. I was going to give it a little more time but if anyone ends up emailing them let us know what they say!
I emailed them today and they said to expect NetID information by the end of the month. They mentioned Scholarship and Financial Aid will have plenty of time to process applications from that point.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I emailed them today and they said to expect NetID information by the end of the month. They mentioned Scholarship and Financial Aid will have plenty of time to process applications from that point.
In my interview, they said that its very possible we may get our FA package post 4/30 aka post- AAMC deadline, which sucks so much

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
R, received today this morning.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users