2023-2024 Nebraska

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I don't think it's a big deal- I didn't send one at all because I forgot and I was still accepted!
Congratulations on your acceptance! If you don’t mind me asking did you hear back the same day they told you on interview day or did you hear before?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II R, submitted 08/07/23

In their email it said I could appeal and that if I did, they would want me to focus my appeal on why UNMC is a place I would attend given the opportunity. Does this mean they didn't reject me based on my qualifications, just that they doubted I would actually matriculate? I'm considering appealing.
Please what was the outcome of your appeal
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s December and (im)patiently waiting for the first round of decisions to come out[emoji102]

Me too!! But I feel like I will get rejected tho due to a low mcat score. The last interview for this cycle is 12/8/23 so I assume it would be towards the end of December after they have interviewed everyone.
 
It’s the 15th[emoji102] decisions today or Monday?
Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by Studios 2016
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at unmc and have a great application other than my mcat score. My mcat score is well below the unmc’s average and that’s bc of English not being my first language, I have been speaking only for a few years. I am sending my transcript today bc it’s the last day to send updates and was thinking of adding a letter of intent too. I have interviewed and accepted to DO schools but deep down I know my heart belongs here and I don’t want to go anywhere else. I also didn’t get a chance to tell them the classic “if get accepted here I will attend here”. So do I send the letter of intent or just send my transcript.
 
I interviewed at unmc and have a great application other than my mcat score. My mcat score is well below the unmc’s average and that’s bc of English not being my first language, I have been speaking only for a few years. I am sending my transcript today bc it’s the last day to send updates and was thinking of adding a letter of intent too. I have interviewed and accepted to DO schools but deep down I know my heart belongs here and I don’t want to go anywhere else. I also didn’t get a chance to tell them the classic “if get accepted here I will attend here”. So do I send the letter of intent or just send my transcript.
I would include the letter especially if it’s the last day to send updates. And please don't feel discouraged by the MCAT score at all they already interviewed you because they like you. Good luck to you!
 
Interviewed on October 27th and still haven't heard anything. Expecting to hear sometime soon, but has anyone in my interview date range heard anything yet??
 
Interviewed on October 27th and still haven't heard anything. Expecting to hear sometime soon, but has anyone in my interview date range heard anything yet??
Also interviewed on 10/13 haven’t heard yet; they only told us between January and March but no specific date to expect
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad