2023-2024 Nebraska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS A just today, very excited I really like this program!! Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations to everyone! Does anyone know if UNMC gives you IS tuition after the first year if I am OOS?

Reactions: 1 users
Yay that’s awesome! I am IS with a LM of 64, GPA 3.956 and a very low mcat score lol so I am sitting at the edge and really hope to get accepted!!!
Thank you! Your GPA is great and perfect, I am sure they look at all aspects of your app so do not lose hope! Best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone decisions yet for people who interviewed in November?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any accepted students heard anything after the acceptance as far as next steps and second look day? Is there a group for accepted students?

Any accepted students heard anything after the acceptance as far as next steps and second look day? Is there a group for accepted students?
I got an email saying there will be more info about next steps into March and April. They said they would send info about a second look day by February 1st! I haven't found a group for accepted students yet- maybe we should start one?

I got an email saying there will be more info about next steps into March and April. They said they would send info about a second look day by February 1st! I haven't found a group for accepted students yet- maybe we should start one?
Thank you that’s helpful to know! I have not heard anything since my acceptance last week but it’s still early.

Do you mean a Group Me? I don’t know if the school has to start one or if we can. But sure do you want to start one? I am just not very good at these things lol!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but looking at previous years' threads, it looks like the next A wave is supposed to be two weeks after the post-MLK weekend wave which would mean decisions are coming out next Monday.

Has anyone who interviewed in November heard back yet? Looking at previous year’s thread, it does not always look chronological with how they release decisions.

64. Significant ties and a killer interview. Assuming my stats were my limiting factor

My LM is also 64, IS, and interviewed on the 23rd. Praying for my heart to heal or withstand the sadness after I get the R.

My LM is also 64, IS, and interviewed on the 23rd. Praying for my heart to heal or withstand the sadness after I get the R.
Assuming you’ll hear back within the next week unless you’re waitlisted. Good luck, the reality of the situation is hard to deal with at the moment

Y'all think we're getting decisions today?

Got the A!!! Omg I am in disbelief!!! IS LM 64 interviewed Oct 23!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Have any other accepted students gotten an email with campus visit/second look day stuff? From an email a few weeks ago they said they would send one out by Feb 1st.

If your interview date has passed and you haven't been rejected are you most likely waitlisted?