You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Nebraska
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Benzenebaby
Full Member
OOS A just today, very excited I really like this program!! Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!
Congrats!! When did you interview? And stats if you don’t mind sharing!
Last edited:
squarecat
Full Member
+1 OOS!! Excited to meet everyone in August, and good luck to all still waiting 🙂 LM 70, interviewed in October!OOS A just today, very excited I really like this program!! Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Benzenebaby
Full Member
+1!! Excited to meet everyone in August, and good luck to all still waiting 🙂 LM 70, interviewed in October!
Wooo Congrats future Doc! Are IS or OOS? And what date did you interview?
squarecat
Full Member
OOS, interviewed 10/13!Wooo Congrats future Doc! Are IS or OOS? And what date did you interview?
D
deleted1150307
Congratulations to everyone! Does anyone know if UNMC gives you IS tuition after the first year if I am OOS?
D
deleted1150307
Thank you!! I interviewed on 10/13, MCAT slightly below 510 and a GPA of 3.7x, LM 66.7. Wishing you the best!Congrats!! When did you interview? And stats if you don’t mind sharing!
🙏Yay that’s awesome! I am IS with a LM of 64, GPA 3.956 and a very low mcat score lol so I am sitting at the edge and really hope to get accepted!!!
D
deleted1150307
Thank you! Your GPA is great and perfect, I am sure they look at all aspects of your app so do not lose hope! Best of luck to you!Yay that’s awesome! I am IS with a LM of 64, GPA 3.956 and a very low mcat score lol so I am sitting at the edge and really hope to get accepted!!!
Benzenebaby
Full Member
Post ii oos R, ii 9/29, LM 65
Sorry to hear that, was this today?
Yea I received it on 1/18Sorry to hear that, was this today?
Benzenebaby
Full Member
Congratulations to everyone! Does anyone know if UNMC gives you IS tuition after the first year if I am OOS?
I asked one of my friends who is currently attending unmc and he said they don’t do that. Also has anyone heard anything today?
D
deleted1150307
Thank you for checking for me! I appreciate itI asked one of my friends who is currently attending unmc and he said they don’t do that. Also has anyone heard anything today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1150307
Any accepted students heard anything after the acceptance as far as next steps and second look day? Is there a group for accepted students?
westley_2212
New Member
I got an email saying there will be more info about next steps into March and April. They said they would send info about a second look day by February 1st! I haven't found a group for accepted students yet- maybe we should start one?Any accepted students heard anything after the acceptance as far as next steps and second look day? Is there a group for accepted students?
D
deleted1150307
Thank you that’s helpful to know! I have not heard anything since my acceptance last week but it’s still early.I got an email saying there will be more info about next steps into March and April. They said they would send info about a second look day by February 1st! I haven't found a group for accepted students yet- maybe we should start one?
Do you mean a Group Me? I don’t know if the school has to start one or if we can. But sure do you want to start one? I am just not very good at these things lol!
premed5434536
New Member
Has anyone heard back recently?
Benzenebaby
Full Member
Anyone from Oct 23rd heard back?
blazersfan2000
Full Member
Still waiting for 10/20Anyone from Oct 23rd heard back?
Benzenebaby
Full Member
Still waiting for 10/20
Interesting a friend of mine got the A today from 10/20.
blazersfan2000
Full Member
Do you know if they were OOS or IS?Interesting a friend of mine got the A today from 10/20.
starbucksluver
Full Member
I’m IS and also still waiting on 10/20!Still waiting for 10/20
D
deleted1172795
Has anyone who interviewed in November heard back yet? Looking at previous year’s thread, it does not always look chronological with how they release decisions.
Benzenebaby
Full Member
+1 R. OS, interview 10/20.
Gutted.
Sorry to hear that what is your LizzyM if you don’t mind sharing?
64. Significant ties and a killer interview. Assuming my stats were my limiting factorSorry to hear that what is your LizzyM if you don’t mind sharing?
Benzenebaby
Full Member
64. Significant ties and a killer interview. Assuming my stats were my limiting factor
My LM is also 64, IS, and interviewed on the 23rd. Praying for my heart to heal or withstand the sadness after I get the R.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Assuming you’ll hear back within the next week unless you’re waitlisted. Good luck, the reality of the situation is hard to deal with at the momentMy LM is also 64, IS, and interviewed on the 23rd. Praying for my heart to heal or withstand the sadness after I get the R.
Me too!I’m IS and also still waiting on 10/20!
premed5434536
New Member
Has anyone received an IS R?
TribologyBro
Full Member
IS post II R, LM ~77.
Blindsided by this one.
Blindsided by this one.
Benzenebaby
Full Member
IS post II R, LM ~77.
Blindsided by this one.
That’s a little crazy I am sure your stats are high due to the LM but what do you think went wrong?
TribologyBro
Full Member
Check your PMsThat’s a little crazy I am sure your stats are high due to the LM but what do you think went wrong?
Benzenebaby
Full Member
Has anyone received anything since the 25th?
blazersfan2000
Full Member
Nope, I'm going crazy refreshing my email 😆Has anyone received anything since the 25th?
Benzenebaby
Full Member
Got the A!!! Omg I am in disbelief!!! IS LM 64 interviewed Oct 23!!
D
deleted1150307
Congratulations, well deserved I am happy for you!!!Got the A!!! Omg I am in disbelief!!! IS LM 64 interviewed Oct 23!!
Benzenebaby
Full Member
Congratulations, well deserved I am happy for you!!!
Thank you!!! Did you ever figure out if there was a GroupMe for accepted students yet?
D
deleted1150307
Yes, it won't be until later like March maybe when they will create a group and add us to it.Thank you!!! Did you ever figure out if there was a GroupMe for accepted students yet?
Have any other accepted students gotten an email with campus visit/second look day stuff? From an email a few weeks ago they said they would send one out by Feb 1st.
premed5434536
New Member
If your interview date has passed and you haven't been rejected are you most likely waitlisted?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When did you interview?If your interview date has passed and you haven't been rejected are you most likely waitlisted?
premed5434536
New Member
10/8. Kinda weird because I feel like most people have gotten a decision either way.When did you interview?
I interviewed 10/20 and was skipped over with no decision, too.10/8. Kinda weird because I feel like most people have gotten a decision either way.
Interviewed November, heard nothing.Has anyone who interviewed in November gotten accepted?
Same here, do they meet every week to make decisions or every other week?Interviewed November, heard nothing.