2022-2023 Nebraska

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m late here but I got rejected months ago. I’m moving out of Omaha, but if any incoming students are looking for a place to live Village Green Townhouses is awesome!
 
Hey guys, I was placed on the alternate list earlier this year! I was wondering if anyone has heard of any alternate list movement or if anyone has some information about UNMC's alternate list movement in the past?
 
Hey guys, I was placed on the alternate list earlier this year! I was wondering if anyone has heard of any alternate list movement or if anyone has some information about UNMC's alternate list movement in the past?
I wonder if WL movement occurs later than other schools bc they have the people who are accepted w/o a seat to get through first? I was offered conditional acceptance and withdrew this weekend, so they hadn't gotten to people accepted in Feb yet!
 
I just got a seat today after being placed on the conditional acceptance list. I'll post my info for next year's thread or anyone else interested:

If my memory serves me, I submitted secondary 10/8, interviewed 11/11, conditional acceptance 2/22, acceptance 5/4. LM 81.6, OOS w/ good ties. As everyone always says, I would not recommend applying as late as I did, but I feel really lucky and grateful to have gotten in!
 
Thank you all for replying, and congrats on everyone's acceptance! Hopefully, mine will be coming soon (fingers crossed.) Please post updates if anyone has any or if you hear of any waitlist movement or new information.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad