2022-2023 Nebraska

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed on 10/14, LM around 72, and I am OOS.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It appears acceptances are coming out in the order of interview date and Tuesday/Friday seem hot! Good luck to all today!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone hear back this week? So nervous about tomorrow because it seems like those hearing back all interviewed in October while there were still interviews in November / December. Goodluck everyone!

Did anyone hear back this week? So nervous about tomorrow because it seems like those hearing back all interviewed in October while there were still interviews in November / December. Goodluck everyone!
The trend seems to be Tuesday/Friday! I’d check here tomorrow in the afternoon for updates

Reactions: 1 users
I sent them an update letter back in Oct. I never received any type of acknowledgment for it.
I ended up emailing admissions asking if they accept them. I'll update when I get a response.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm wondering how full the class is. Judging by last year's thread, waitlists, and conditional acceptances were sent out starting mid-February. This year seems a bit slower, but does anyone have an idea?

I'm wondering how full the class is. Judging by last year's thread, waitlists, and conditional acceptances were sent out starting mid-February. This year seems a bit slower, but does anyone have an idea?
Exactly what's worrying me a little. This thread may not be the most accurate gauge of the adcom's progress but it sure seems like they haven't gotten back to plentyyy of applicants.

Last edited:
Anyone who’s interviewed mid October waiting to hear back? Maybe lower LM? Looks like LM scores have been exclusively >72.

Has anyone who interviewed on 10/28 heard back yet?

• Sad
Anyone who’s interviewed mid October waiting to hear back? Maybe lower LM? Looks like LM scores have been exclusively >72.
Uh-huh. 10/14 with a sweet LM of 68 :love:. Pretty sure I'm WL or R bound at this point.

OOS Applicant, got the A on Tuesday :) Interviewed 10/21
So excited!

has anyone who interviewed later than October heard anything?

from previous years it looked like the decisions weren't based on interview date. Now they look chronological. and around this time was when the last As were sent. :( sending good luck to you!

from previous years it looked like the decisions weren't based on interview date. Now they look chronological. and around this time was when the last As were sent. :( sending good luck to you!
It looks like 10/28 and 11/4 will be announced today and Friday from what has been happening.

Does anyone see any downside to sending an update letter even if they're not accepting them? I never heard back whether they are accepted/appreciated.

I interviewed in October and got the R today. Good luck to everyone else applying!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
The last acceptance reported on this forum was on 2/7, more than two weeks ago. Does this mean that they have completed the admission process and are now working off the waitlist?

The last acceptance reported on this forum was on 2/7, more than two weeks ago. Does this mean that they have completed the admission process and are now working off the waitlist?
I think it's still early, so I doubt it quite yet! Has anyone received a WL?

It looks like they are going chronological, and haven't gotten to most November and December interview applications. This is different from past years. But who knows..sending good luck to everyone still!! Hopeful maybe they will send more decisions out on Friday?

Reactions: 2 users
My friend received a conditional acceptance last Thursday (acceptance to matriculate in 24' unless a spot opens). Last year I was rejected the first week of March. I guess the R or maybe a WL is coming. We'll see.

My friend received a conditional acceptance last Thursday (acceptance to matriculate in 24' unless a spot opens). Last year I was rejected the first week of March. I guess the R or maybe a WL is coming. We'll see.
Thanks for sharing. Do you know what date did your friend interview?

Did the email they received say the class was currently full?

Sooo turns out seats are full. Received a conditional acceptance today! Interviewed in December.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users