You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021 MHA: Applied, Interviewed, Rejected, Attending
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Quick question: how similar are your extracurricular, volunteer, job descriptions from your resume? I find myself repeating myself.
What do you mean? Do you mean for the Sophas section that asks you to list those? Or do you mean your extracurriculars and volunteer overlap on your resume?
Mine are basically sentence versions of the descriptions I used on my resume. I feel like they'll only look at one or the other.Quick question: how similar are your extracurricular, volunteer, job descriptions from your resume? I find myself repeating myself.
For my JHU app I messed up the start date for one of my activities when I put it into SOPHAS and I was freaking out a bit but I was accepted so I don't think they cared!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What was your timeline like for Hopkins?Hey everyone!
School: The University of Alabama
Major: Business/Healthcare Analytics
GRE: did NOT take
Experience: 2 administrative internships in hospitals, consulting project, hospital volunteer, SGA, leadership roles
Applied: Hopkins, Cornell, Columbia, Trinity, UNC, Minnesota
Interview: Hopkins, Trinity
Accepted: Hopkins!! Haven't had interview with trinity yet.
Leaning towards accepting Johns Hopkins!!!
I would love to connect with the Hopkins accepted students!
prospectiveMHA2021
New Member
I'm not who you originally asked, but I applied to Hopkins on 10/19, received an interview request 10/21, and was interviewed and accepted 10/28. Hope that helps!What was your timeline like for Hopkins?
What was your timeline like for Hopkins?
Hey! I’ll reply as well, applied on 9/10
Interview Request on 10/14
Interviewed 10/21 and acceptance same day!
Mine might be one off cause I applied so early, that’s why it took so long.
I’m not sure exactly what you mean by “heard back”, but after I filled out the interview slot that I wanted, she messaged me the zoom link for it early the next day.For those who applied to Cornell has anyone heard back from Julie Carmalt for the interviews that are happening the week of November 16th?
Any advice for Johns Hopkins interview? Mine is set for next week. So excited but very nervous!
PM me, would love to help!
Hello! First post here.
School: UC Irvine
Major: B.A. Public Health Policy
GPA: Cumulative/Major: 3.44/3.51; SOPHAS: 3.42 (updated my application by uploading my updated transcript, new GPA: 3.62)
GRE: N/A
Experience (professional or otherwise): 2 years non-healthcare office admin experience, internship at a health and wellness company, internship at a DC-based global non-profit, UCDC cohort participant
Special Factors: Very low-income, first-gen immigrant, single mother to a child with ASD
Applied: Columbia (MHA), USC (MHA), JHU (MHA), Des Moines (MHA), Ichan School of Medicine (MPH), Dartmouth (MPH), Yale (MPH), UCLA (MPH)
Interview: JHU (12/11), Des Moines, Dartmouth (12/14), Columbia (2/3)
Accepted: Icahn (11/13), Des Moines (12/9), JHU (12/14), Dartmouth (12/18)
Rejected: UCLA (1/21)
Attending:
School: UC Irvine
Major: B.A. Public Health Policy
GPA: Cumulative/Major: 3.44/3.51; SOPHAS: 3.42 (updated my application by uploading my updated transcript, new GPA: 3.62)
GRE: N/A
Experience (professional or otherwise): 2 years non-healthcare office admin experience, internship at a health and wellness company, internship at a DC-based global non-profit, UCDC cohort participant
Special Factors: Very low-income, first-gen immigrant, single mother to a child with ASD
Applied: Columbia (MHA), USC (MHA), JHU (MHA), Des Moines (MHA), Ichan School of Medicine (MPH), Dartmouth (MPH), Yale (MPH), UCLA (MPH)
Interview: JHU (12/11), Des Moines, Dartmouth (12/14), Columbia (2/3)
Accepted: Icahn (11/13), Des Moines (12/9), JHU (12/14), Dartmouth (12/18)
Rejected: UCLA (1/21)
Attending:
Last edited:
dr.anxious
Full Member
Hey everyone!
School: BFUHS, India GPA 3.33
Major: Medicine
GRE: V164, Q169, AWA4.0
Experience: Several leadership roles on campus and nationally, volunteer public health events, research publications.
Applied: Hopkins, Cornell, Columbia, Minnesota, Rush, GWU (11/ 1)
School: BFUHS, India GPA 3.33
Major: Medicine
GRE: V164, Q169, AWA4.0
Experience: Several leadership roles on campus and nationally, volunteer public health events, research publications.
Applied: Hopkins, Cornell, Columbia, Minnesota, Rush, GWU (11/ 1)
avgmhacandidate
New Member
School: Medium-sized State School
GPA: 3.78
GRE: Did not submit.
Major: B.A. Political Science with minors in Psychology, Business Administration
Experience:
Applied: OSU (9/27), Minnesota (9/27), GW (10/1), JHU (11/3), (11/15)- Cornell (Withdrew 12/2), Michigan, UNC, Columbia
Interview: JHU (11/16), OSU (11/20), Minnesota (12/4), Michigan (12/14), GW (12/15), UNC (1/15)
Waitlist:
Rejected:
Accepted: JHU (11/17), OSU (12/2), Minnesota (12/8), GW (12/17), Michigan (12/18)
Attending:
GPA: 3.78
GRE: Did not submit.
Major: B.A. Political Science with minors in Psychology, Business Administration
Experience:
- 1.5 years as a Community Benefit Intern @ Local Health System
- 4 years in Student Government, currently Student Body President
- 4 years in a molecular physics research group (unrelated to public health)
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Applied: OSU (9/27), Minnesota (9/27), GW (10/1), JHU (11/3), (11/15)- Cornell (Withdrew 12/2), Michigan, UNC, Columbia
Interview: JHU (11/16), OSU (11/20), Minnesota (12/4), Michigan (12/14), GW (12/15), UNC (1/15)
Waitlist:
Rejected:
Accepted: JHU (11/17), OSU (12/2), Minnesota (12/8), GW (12/17), Michigan (12/18)
Attending:
Last edited:
School: University of Washington, Seattle
Major: Public Health, minors in Spanish and Political Science
GPA: 3.52 (SOPHAS)
GRE: N/A
Experience:
- 2 separate COVID-19 response leadership positions
- 9 mos working front office at a dental clinic
- 1 year community health internship with national nonprofit
- 3 months environmental health and safety internship
- 2 years fundraising and outreach student position
- Several volunteer positions: 9 months at a women’s shelter, a month spent in low income country for community based project, humane society (on and off for several years)
Applied: JHU, Imperial College London (MSc in International Health Management), UW (have not applied yet)
Interview: JHU (11/16)
Accepted: JHU (11/17)
Attending:
So ecstatic to receive my acceptance to JHU today!! I am weighing options but am heavily leaning to accepting JHU. I was going to apply to several more schools but the turnaround time was so great from Hopkins it’ll save me several hundred dollars from applying to schools I was lukewarm about. Something my interview made me realize is I will probably need to do some accounting/finance prep beforehand as that is not a strong area for me, anyone else in this boat and want to compare notes?
As I wrote above, I also applied to Imperial College in London for a similar program, kind of on a whim. Not sure how this will translate to the United States if I were to go, pros and cons of each. Anyone have thoughts about getting a health management degree from an international school?
Major: Public Health, minors in Spanish and Political Science
GPA: 3.52 (SOPHAS)
GRE: N/A
Experience:
- 2 separate COVID-19 response leadership positions
- 9 mos working front office at a dental clinic
- 1 year community health internship with national nonprofit
- 3 months environmental health and safety internship
- 2 years fundraising and outreach student position
- Several volunteer positions: 9 months at a women’s shelter, a month spent in low income country for community based project, humane society (on and off for several years)
Applied: JHU, Imperial College London (MSc in International Health Management), UW (have not applied yet)
Interview: JHU (11/16)
Accepted: JHU (11/17)
Attending:
So ecstatic to receive my acceptance to JHU today!! I am weighing options but am heavily leaning to accepting JHU. I was going to apply to several more schools but the turnaround time was so great from Hopkins it’ll save me several hundred dollars from applying to schools I was lukewarm about. Something my interview made me realize is I will probably need to do some accounting/finance prep beforehand as that is not a strong area for me, anyone else in this boat and want to compare notes?
As I wrote above, I also applied to Imperial College in London for a similar program, kind of on a whim. Not sure how this will translate to the United States if I were to go, pros and cons of each. Anyone have thoughts about getting a health management degree from an international school?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
School: Foreign school
Major: Dentistry
Minor: -
GPA: Cumulative 3.89 (SOPHAS)
GRE: N/A
Experience: Dental Intern - 1 year, Process analyst - 1 year, student body representative - 4 years, volunteer experience with rural populations - 1 year, tobacco counselling, emergency medicine intern - 1 month
Special Factors: International student, did basic microeconomics and statistic courses (prerequisites)
Applied: UNC, Columbia, Cornell, Ohio State, Michigan, Minnesota, PennState, University of Washington
Interview: Cornell (11/17), Minnesota (11/20), PennState (12/7), UNC (12/11), Columbia (1/6), UW (26/2)
Waitlist:
Rejected: OSU (12/7), Michigan (1/20)
Accepted: PennState(12/8)- declined, Minnesota (12/8), UNC (12/21), Cornell (1/7)
Attending:
Major: Dentistry
Minor: -
GPA: Cumulative 3.89 (SOPHAS)
GRE: N/A
Experience: Dental Intern - 1 year, Process analyst - 1 year, student body representative - 4 years, volunteer experience with rural populations - 1 year, tobacco counselling, emergency medicine intern - 1 month
Special Factors: International student, did basic microeconomics and statistic courses (prerequisites)
Applied: UNC, Columbia, Cornell, Ohio State, Michigan, Minnesota, PennState, University of Washington
Interview: Cornell (11/17), Minnesota (11/20), PennState (12/7), UNC (12/11), Columbia (1/6), UW (26/2)
Waitlist:
Rejected: OSU (12/7), Michigan (1/20)
Accepted: PennState(12/8)- declined, Minnesota (12/8), UNC (12/21), Cornell (1/7)
Attending:
Last edited:
Having some basis in micro/macro economics is helpful. Other than that I believe you take accounting/budgeting classes in your curriculum so you *should* be okay.School: University of Washington, Seattle
Major: Public Health, minors in Spanish and Political Science
GPA: 3.52 (SOPHAS)
GRE: N/A
Experience:
- 2 separate COVID-19 response leadership positions
- 9 mos working front office at a dental clinic
- 1 year community health internship with national nonprofit
- 3 months environmental health and safety internship
- 2 years fundraising and outreach student position
- Several volunteer positions: 9 months at a women’s shelter, a month spent in low income country for community based project, humane society (on and off for several years)
Applied: JHU, Imperial College London (MSc in International Health Management), UW (have not applied yet)
Interview: JHU (11/16)
Accepted: JHU (11/17)
Attending:
So ecstatic to receive my acceptance to JHU today!! I am weighing options but am heavily leaning to accepting JHU. I was going to apply to several more schools but the turnaround time was so great from Hopkins it’ll save me several hundred dollars from applying to schools I was lukewarm about. Something my interview made me realize is I will probably need to do some accounting/finance prep beforehand as that is not a strong area for me, anyone else in this boat and want to compare notes?
As I wrote above, I also applied to Imperial College in London for a similar program, kind of on a whim. Not sure how this will translate to the United States if I were to go, pros and cons of each. Anyone have thoughts about getting a health management degree from an international school?
The interview was very simple and was more of a conversation. I was asked why I'm choosing to apply to an MHA program, why not dentistry and a few behaviour questions. We also discussed my career goals and discussed opportunities for international students. Julie is amazing and I'm sure you'll have a great interview experience. All the best!@IndiMHA How did your interview with Cornell go? Do you mind sharing what kind of questions they asked?
Hey! I was actually considering applying to the international health management program at Imperial but the unknowns of COVID were what ultimately stopped me! It does seem like a great program and is considerably less expensive than doing a graduate program in the states!School: University of Washington, Seattle
Major: Public Health, minors in Spanish and Political Science
GPA: 3.52 (SOPHAS)
GRE: N/A
Experience:
- 2 separate COVID-19 response leadership positions
- 9 mos working front office at a dental clinic
- 1 year community health internship with national nonprofit
- 3 months environmental health and safety internship
- 2 years fundraising and outreach student position
- Several volunteer positions: 9 months at a women’s shelter, a month spent in low income country for community based project, humane society (on and off for several years)
Applied: JHU, Imperial College London (MSc in International Health Management), UW (have not applied yet)
Interview: JHU (11/16)
Accepted: JHU (11/17)
Attending:
So ecstatic to receive my acceptance to JHU today!! I am weighing options but am heavily leaning to accepting JHU. I was going to apply to several more schools but the turnaround time was so great from Hopkins it’ll save me several hundred dollars from applying to schools I was lukewarm about. Something my interview made me realize is I will probably need to do some accounting/finance prep beforehand as that is not a strong area for me, anyone else in this boat and want to compare notes?
As I wrote above, I also applied to Imperial College in London for a similar program, kind of on a whim. Not sure how this will translate to the United States if I were to go, pros and cons of each. Anyone have thoughts about getting a health management degree from an international school?
dr.anxious
Full Member
Congratulations!Accepted into Hopkins!!! The interview is pretty laid back, it was really about the program and why I chose an MHA instead of an MBA and a little about my background. 99% chance I will be attending Hopkins, super excited. They're trying to engage more alumni, that to me is a huge plus now because I felt they were lacking in that aspect of their program. It’s nice they're looking to involve them more. Everything else seems great, feel free to ask me anything!
dr.anxious
Full Member
I do not know for sure if they accept applicants straight from undergrad. However, when I emailed them, they said internships and other part-time exp will be considered. I am a fresh undergrad too, where all have you applied?Do you know if UNC accept applicants straight from undergrad? Their website says relevant work experience is required, but I didn't know if that applies to internships completed during college.
prospectiveMHA2021
New Member
They do accept applicants straight from undergrad! I applied there and received an interview request the other day, but I declined it because I'm leaning towards Hopkins. I applied to Hopkins, UNC, Minnesota, Michigan, Columbia, and Iowa. I'm still waiting to hear from Michigan, Columbia, and Iowa!I do not know for sure if they accept applicants straight from undergrad. However, when I emailed them, they said internships and other part-time exp will be considered. I am a fresh undergrad too, where all have you applied?
MHA2021HTX
New Member
School: Texas A&M University
Major: Public Health, minor in Business
GPA: 3.32
Major GPA: 3.85
GRE: N/A
Experience:
- 1 year Optometric Assistant
- Various medical/volunteering organizations
- 3 months working at a senior living facility
Applied: JHU, TAMU, MUSC, Utah, Memphis, UTHealth
Interview: JHU (11/17), MUSC (10/22), Utah (11/4), Memphis (11/6), UTHealth (no interview required)
Rejected: N/A
Accepted: JHU (11/18), MUSC (10/28), Utah (11/10), Memphis (11/13), UTHealth (10/30)
Attending: JHU
I'm really excited to attend Johns Hopkins and meet all of you guys!
Major: Public Health, minor in Business
GPA: 3.32
Major GPA: 3.85
GRE: N/A
Experience:
- 1 year Optometric Assistant
- Various medical/volunteering organizations
- 3 months working at a senior living facility
Applied: JHU, TAMU, MUSC, Utah, Memphis, UTHealth
Interview: JHU (11/17), MUSC (10/22), Utah (11/4), Memphis (11/6), UTHealth (no interview required)
Rejected: N/A
Accepted: JHU (11/18), MUSC (10/28), Utah (11/10), Memphis (11/13), UTHealth (10/30)
Attending: JHU
I'm really excited to attend Johns Hopkins and meet all of you guys!
happystudent12
Full Member
when did you apply to your programs?School: Texas A&M University
Major: Public Health, minor in Business
GPA: 3.32
Major GPA: 3.85
GRE: N/A
Experience:
- 1 year Optometric Assistant
- Various medical/volunteering organizations
- 3 months working at a senior living facility
Applied: JHU, TAMU, MUSC, Utah, Memphis, UTHealth
Interview: JHU (11/17), MUSC (10/22), Utah (11/4), Memphis (11/6), UTHealth (no interview required)
Rejected: N/A
Accepted: JHU (11/18), MUSC (10/28), Utah (11/10), Memphis (11/13), UTHealth (10/30)
Attending: JHU
I'm really excited to attend Johns Hopkins and meet all of you guys!
MHA2021HTX
New Member
I applied to all except for JHU on 10/15 and I applied to JHU on 10/29.when did you apply to your programs?
Excited to see so many individuals leaning towards or having already accepted Hopkins.
- Fellow alumni of the Hopkins program. 🙂
You all will do great regardless of which program you attend.
- Fellow alumni of the Hopkins program. 🙂
You all will do great regardless of which program you attend.
School: Washington State University
Major: English
Minor: Human Resource Management
GPA: 3.46
GRE: Not taken
Experience: 2 years of volunteer experience in an emergency department. 1.5 years working as administrative assistant/human resources at a specialty practice in a semi-rural area.
Applied: Johns Hopkins University (10/5), Tulane University (10/5), Texas A&M (10/5), George Washington University (10/12), University of Minnesota (10/19)
Interview: JHU (10/20), Tulane(11/6), Minnesota (11/20), TAMU (12/8), GW (12/15)
Waitlist:
Rejected: Minnesota (11/30)
Accepted: JHU (10/21), Tulane (12/7), TAMU (12/16), GW (12/17)
Attending: Johns Hopkins University!
Major: English
Minor: Human Resource Management
GPA: 3.46
GRE: Not taken
Experience: 2 years of volunteer experience in an emergency department. 1.5 years working as administrative assistant/human resources at a specialty practice in a semi-rural area.
Applied: Johns Hopkins University (10/5), Tulane University (10/5), Texas A&M (10/5), George Washington University (10/12), University of Minnesota (10/19)
Interview: JHU (10/20), Tulane(11/6), Minnesota (11/20), TAMU (12/8), GW (12/15)
Waitlist:
Rejected: Minnesota (11/30)
Accepted: JHU (10/21), Tulane (12/7), TAMU (12/16), GW (12/17)
Attending: Johns Hopkins University!
Last edited:
School: Medium-sized State School
GPA: 3.87
GRE: Did not submit.
Major: Healthcare Administration
Experience:
Applied: Hopkins (11/21), Seton Hall (pending)
Waitlist:
Rejected:
Accepted: Hopkins
Attending:
GPA: 3.87
GRE: Did not submit.
Major: Healthcare Administration
Experience:
- 1.5 years as a Financial Analyst at a Baltimore hospital
- 6 month senior internship in medical practice management
- 4 years as an administrative assistant in a hospital's facilities department
- 200 hours volunteering at my local hospital
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement founding member for my university's chapter
- Eagle Scout
Applied: Hopkins (11/21), Seton Hall (pending)
Waitlist:
Rejected:
Accepted: Hopkins
Attending:
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you set on picking Hopkins or you willing to consider other schools?School: Medium-sized State School
GPA: 3.87
GRE: Did not submit.
Major: Healthcare Administration
Experience:
Special Factors:
- 1.5 years as a Financial Analyst at a Baltimore hospital
- 6 month senior internship in medical practice management
- 4 years as an administrative assistant in a hospital's facilities department
- 200 hours volunteering at my local hospital
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement founding member for my university's chapter
- Eagle Scout
Applied: Hopkins (11/21)
Waitlist:
Rejected:
Accepted:
Attending:
I'm planning on applying to Seton Hall and Medical University of South Carolina as well!Are you set on picking Hopkins or you willing to consider other schools?
I applied to Seton Hall on October 30th. Would you happen to have any information about their program at all? I mean, I've combed through their website, and even had a Zoom meeting with the program director, and it really sounds like a great program, especially since I'm a New York resident. But the one thing I haven't been able to do is get feedback from students... or prospective students. So I was just wondering what's inspiring you to apply there, if you don't mind me asking.... or anyone else who may wish to respond.
happystudent12
Full Member
for people who applied to cornell, were you asked to submit a video interview? what was it like?
how long does it take, in general, to be asked for an interview after submitting the video interview?
how long does it take, in general, to be asked for an interview after submitting the video interview?
dr.anxious
Full Member
Same query! Cornell video interview?for people who applied to cornell, were you asked to submit a video interview? what was it like?
how long does it take, in general, to be asked for an interview after submitting the video interview?
Have you tried to find current or past students via LinkedIn? It's what I did when I wanted to learn more about a specific program. I think that would help provide you with the most accurate insight if you were able to speak with students who are attending or have attended.I applied to Seton Hall on October 30th. Would you happen to have any information about their program at all? I mean, I've combed through their website, and even had a Zoom meeting with the program director, and it really sounds like a great program, especially since I'm a New York resident. But the one thing I haven't been able to do is get feedback from students... or prospective students. So I was just wondering what's inspiring you to apply there, if you don't mind me asking.... or anyone else who may wish to respond.
Hey! For those who will be attending Hopkins next fall feel free to join our LinkedIn group.
www.linkedin.com
LinkedIn Login, Sign in | LinkedIn
Login to LinkedIn to keep in touch with people you know, share ideas, and build your career.
futurehealthcareadmin
Full Member
Has anyone heard back from GW yet?
Im not but I interviewed with Osu a couple weeks ago and it was super relaxed. It was a really long process but most of it was in a group setting which was nice other than the interviews. They really just try to get to know you. I was accepted today and the interview was on 11/20 if that helps as far as a time frame to expect a response. I hope it goes well for you!!Is anyone else interviewing with Ohio State next Friday (12/11)?
I’m applying to Seton Hall because I’m from the Baltimore area and that program is well known in my area. I also attended a zoom call with the program director. I really like how the program incorporates Lean Six Sigma into the program. However, I too, have been unable to get in touch with current students.I applied to Seton Hall on October 30th. Would you happen to have any information about their program at all? I mean, I've combed through their website, and even had a Zoom meeting with the program director, and it really sounds like a great program, especially since I'm a New York resident. But the one thing I haven't been able to do is get feedback from students... or prospective students. So I was just wondering what's inspiring you to apply there, if you don't mind me asking.... or anyone else who may wish to respond.
feel free to dm meI will be interviewing with Johns Hopkins MHA program next week! Has anyone else heard back from them? Or, gone through the interview process yet?
Feel free to DM me too!feel free to dm me
Thanks for the reply. Yes Seton Hall is pretty well known in the New York City area as well, obviously, but I also ultimately wouldn't mind if I were able to work with healthcare systems such as Medstar in Baltimore / DC area. They seem like they would be a good fit for me academically from what I've been able to research. It would be nice if I were able to get more first hand feedback from current or former students as far as faculty, and guidance, etc. But, I'll keep looking. They have been extremely helpful so far and very quick to address and concerns or questions I may have. That already scores point with me. Well, we'll see how this all unfolds over time. Thanks again.I’m applying to Seton Hall because I’m from the Baltimore area and that program is well known in my area. I also attended a zoom call with the program director. I really like how the program incorporates Lean Six Sigma into the program. However, I too, have been unable to get in touch with current students.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
School: University of Washington
Major: B.S Biology
GPA: 2.9/3.1(SOPHAS verified)
GRE: 152 (V) 153 (Q) 4 (W)
Experience: Full time Cancer care coordinator (2yrs), Assistant Program coordinator of ER residency at UW (part time 2 yrs), Scribe (6 months), 100+ volunteer hours at 3 different hospitals, grocery driver for lifelong aids alliance.
Applied: UW, UNC, UM, OSU, Columbia, Pittsburgh, GW, UIC, JHU (All applied on 11/20)
Interview: UNC (1/15), UM (12/11), Pitt (12/15), Columbia (12/29), GW (12/30), UW (2/25)
Waitlist: Columbia
Rejected: JHU, UNC, OSU, Columbia
Accepted: UM, Pitt ($), GW, UIC, UW
Attending: University of Michigan
Major: B.S Biology
GPA: 2.9/3.1(SOPHAS verified)
GRE: 152 (V) 153 (Q) 4 (W)
Experience: Full time Cancer care coordinator (2yrs), Assistant Program coordinator of ER residency at UW (part time 2 yrs), Scribe (6 months), 100+ volunteer hours at 3 different hospitals, grocery driver for lifelong aids alliance.
Applied: UW, UNC, UM, OSU, Columbia, Pittsburgh, GW, UIC, JHU (All applied on 11/20)
Interview: UNC (1/15), UM (12/11), Pitt (12/15), Columbia (12/29), GW (12/30), UW (2/25)
Waitlist: Columbia
Rejected: JHU, UNC, OSU, Columbia
Accepted: UM, Pitt ($), GW, UIC, UW
Attending: University of Michigan
Last edited:
dr.anxious
Full Member
How was your interview with Iowa?School: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Major: Community Health
GPA: Major/SOPHAS - 3.96/3.84
GRE: N/A
Experience: Administrative internship at hospital, volunteer at rehab facility, leadership roles in two organizations on campus
Special Factors: N/A
Applied: University of Michigan, Columbia University, University of Minnesota, University of North Carolina, Johns Hopkins University, University of Iowa
Interview: Hopkins, Minnesota, UNC, Michigan, Iowa
Waitlist:
Rejected:
Accepted: Hopkins
Attending: Hopkins
Congratulations on Hopkins!
dr.anxious
Full Member
Please post your experience with UNC after your interview, Best of luck!Anyone interviewing with UNC on 12/11?
I heard from GW today! They invited me to a 30-minute Zoom interview next weekHas anyone heard back from GW yet?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 388
- Views
- 83K