2022-2023 Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM-Virginia)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the secondary! To those waiting… be patient lol! I know it’s easier said than done

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m finally complete! No interview but secondary was submitted on 7/7. At least that’s progress.

Reactions: 1 user
If I get one more invite that says… “VCOM Invites you… to an open house!” I’m gonna lose my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call for the A now. Interviewed end of September.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I've been stuck on "screen review" since the beginning of August. Has anyone else been in this same holding pattern and have any thoughts on calling or a timeline it took for them to see a change?

I've been stuck on "screen review" since the beginning of August. Has anyone else been in this same holding pattern and have any thoughts on calling or a timeline it took for them to see a change?
Same! I emailed and they just said to be patient

Finally marked complete!!! kinda thought they were never gonna get around to me haha. I submitted my secondary at the end of july

Received my acceptance package in the mail! So excited!

Attachments

• AB818402-A804-48D2-A46B-95EC1E0DE48D.jpeg
    AB818402-A804-48D2-A46B-95EC1E0DE48D.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 293
Reactions: 7 users
I have my interview at VCOM-VA tomorrow! Any advice or tips to prep?

I don't know if I'm crazy, but I think my status just changed from "screen review" to "screening." I'm not sure what this means, if anything.

Edit: Just kidding! On the secondary homepage, it states "screen review," and on the status page, it says "screening."

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm crazy, but I think my status just changed from "screen review" to "screening." I'm not sure what this means, if anything.

Edit: Just kidding! On the secondary homepage, it states "screen review," and on the status page, it says "screening."
yea it seems like we aren't complete til we are screened so idk if screening is like pre reqs and stuff or like actually screening for interview invite

Has anybody that was marked "completed" in early September received an interview invite yet? My app was marked complete on 9/7.

for people who didn't select or rank campuses, have you been marked complete? i submitted secondary in aug and still in screening!

for people who didn't select or rank campuses, have you been marked complete? i submitted secondary in aug and still in screening!
didn't rank campuses but i prefer this one, submitted early august and was complete two weeks later. maybe email them?

Has anyone interviewed at the Louisiana campus yet? When does interview day end? I have a work meeting that same day in the afternoon and I need to figure out an excuse if I can’t make it.

For those who interviewed on or around 10/18, do you think we’ll hear back this week or next week?