2022-2023 Midwestern University (Glendale, Arizona) AZCOM

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PapaGuava

The Real PG
Staff member
Administrator
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
submitted 06/10 verified 06/11
Are you guys using the same answer for the second prompt for both schools?
No I am going to try to tailor it towards AZCOM specifically but I might just put the same thing for the second question
 
Has anyone received a secondary that just applied to AZCOM?
I can't remember why I didnt apply to CCOM.

edit. I remember. It was because they weren't as OOS friendly compared to other schools.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just received mine as well. I got worried for a second.


Are you guys submitting a resume? I feel like my AACOMA's application has everything and more about my life.
I may upload a general resume that I shared with few of my letter writers. You're right, resume is redundant at this point. I haven't had a chance to take a look at it - at work.
 
I may upload a general resume that I shared with few of my letter writers. You're right, resume is redundant at this point. I haven't had a chance to take a look at it - at work.
I am submitting my CV. Has much greater detail about every research grant I've worked on, more volunteering experiences, professional certifications, etc.
 
These are the prompts!
Why do you believe AZCOM would provide you with the type of osteopathic medical education you are seeking?

Why should AZCOM accept you into this year's class?
 
These are the prompts!
Why do you believe AZCOM would provide you with the type of osteopathic medical education you are seeking?

Why should AZCOM accept you into this year's class?
Thank you! Is there a word limit for each of these responses?
 
Just received an email from AZCOM saying that my app is incomplete/is missing items. When I log onto the portal, it states that everything is completed. Anyone else get this? I think it was sent in error
 
Got a marked complete email at 4am lol.... less than a day after the "you're incomplete" one. At least they got it sorted!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is anyone seeing that their LORs are received when you click applicant checklist for AZCOM? I don’t see it on AZCOM but I do see it for CCOM.
 
Yeah! Same here. They said the two campuses do things differently so as long as you receive a complete email, you are good!
Weird, everything says it’s complete on the portal but I have not gotten a complete email sent to me
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, quick question, where on the portal does it let you see that you have an interview?