2022-2023 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Middletown Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there an official accepted students facebook page?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone, just wanted to ask if anybody has received any updates from the 3/20 Interview session. It was the last session so it might take closer to 6 weeks.

Hello everyone, just wanted to ask if anybody has received any updates from the 3/20 Interview session. It was the last session so it might take closer to 6 weeks.
Interviewed on 3/20 as well, no updates yet. Looks like they might take 6 - 8 weeks

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed on 3/20 as well, no updates yet. Looks like they might take 6 - 8 weeks

After I had my interview, it took me about 6 to 8 weeks to hear back. This is also what they said was the reply time during interviews.

Reactions: 1 users
Question for current students — are exams in-house or NBME??

Does anyone know the chances of getting off waitlist?

Does anyone know the chances of getting off waitlist?
I would assume lots of movement in mid May when everyone finalizes their plans and has to narrow down to one school

Members don't see this ad :)
WLed yesterday morning :/ the fact that the list is ranked is making me anxious

• Care
Waitlisted as well 😣

• Care
Got the A email this afternoon! Interviewed 3/13

Received an email that decisions from the 3/20 interview date should be released by the 8th.

Anecdotally, does it seem like they send out decisions more in the beginning or end of week? Sweating this WL.... :(

Does anyone know approximately how many do they accept off the waitlist?

Does anyone know approximately how many do they accept off the waitlist?
I was in the MS program at Harlem last year and I made friends with a group of ~6-7 first year DO students who all got off the waitlist in June. I assume the same would apply to Middletown. I myself am still on the Middletown waitlist

Accepted a while ago but I recently withdrew my acceptance and scholarship money hoping that it goes to one of you who need it :) Good luck future doctors!

Accepted a while ago but I recently withdrew my acceptance and scholarship money hoping that it goes to one of you who need it :) Good luck future doctors!
I thought they didn’t offer scholarship? Can you explain what yours looked like haha

I’m a little confused about the waitlist email just sent out. Are we supposed to email to express continued interest, or is that not until after we receive another email that confirms movement is happening?

I’m a little confused about the waitlist email just sent out. Are we supposed to email to express continued interest, or is that not until after we receive another email that confirms movement is happening?
You e-mail now to tell them you're still interested

Did anyone else on the WL not get an email? Bc I didn't lol

Did anyone else on the WL not get an email? Bc I didn't lol
I didn’t get one either! I sent an LOI on 5/4 to admissions and Dean Rose and haven’t gotten any confirmation that they received it. Also haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone. Did you send an LOI? Maybe the email only went to people who haven’t sent one yet? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Going to withdraw from here because I got accepted into one of my top choice schools. Best of luck to everyone on the WL and I hope one of you guys get the spot

I didn’t get one either! I sent an LOI on 5/4 to admissions and Dean Rose and haven’t gotten any confirmation that they received it. Also haven’t been able to get anyone on the phone. Did you send an LOI? Maybe the email only went to people who haven’t sent one yet? 🤷🏼‍♀️
You should send it to Thomas Buskey who is the Director of Admissions if it's still possible. I sent it to Dean Rose and other staff and got no reply, it was only until I sent it to him that I got a reply and confirmation of receipt of the Letter. Granted, I had to wait 2 weeks to send it to him because he was out of the office. Kind of annoying considering I tried to send my Letter 1 week after my interview session which was the last one.

Accepted today, submitted secondary on 3/1, interviewed late March

You should send it to Thomas Buskey who is the Director of Admissions if it's still possible. I sent it to Dean Rose and other staff and got no reply, it was only until I sent it to him that I got a reply and confirmation of receipt of the Letter. Granted, I had to wait 2 weeks to send it to him because he was out of the office. Kind of annoying considering I tried to send my Letter 1 week after my interview session which was the last one.
Oh wow, yikes, thank you so much for letting me know this!

Going to withdraw from here because I got accepted into one of my top choice schools. Best of luck to everyone on the WL and I hope one of you guys get the spot
Congrats!! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get accepted?

Just finished my first year here at Touro Middletown. Feel free to ask me any questions here or DM me.

Any recent waitlist movement?
no. just got an email asking if i would like my app transferred to montana, where i would have an acceptance. don't think i will be accepting the offer tho bc i got accepted to an in-state school