2023-2024 Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences (PNWU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From what I'm seeing, it took virtually everyone a few days to get a confirmation email that their secondary was received, correct? I've just submitted mine and got an error 404 page, no confirmation email, but my payment was definitely taken. Thoughts?
same thing happened with me. submitted secondary essay 7/18, payment, error page. no confirmation for payment but received an email with access to their portal today. the waiting game begins

same thing happened with me. submitted secondary essay 7/18, payment, error page. no confirmation for payment but received an email with access to their portal today. the waiting game begins
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but this is a separate portal than the one for the secondary?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but this is a separate portal than the one for the secondary?
no the "portal" itself looks the same but you have access to your status

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all. I am a current student more than happy to answer any questions about PNWU, life as a medical student, etc. Feel free to shoot me a message!

II received today! CA applicant with strong ties to MT

II rec’d today. OOS but have worked and lived in rural or underserved areas

Last edited by a moderator:
How were you guys notified of II? Profile is giving me a task to schedule interview and my decision says “interview” but I didn’t get an email?
Check your spam. If not I'd reach out to them

Members don't see this ad :)
i got three emails from them yesterday, one saying thank you for applying/my profile is complete, and the other two are differently worded "thank you for submitting your supplemental". my portal still says "No Decision." am I over thinking this?

i got three emails from them yesterday, one saying thank you for applying/my profile is complete, and the other two are differently worded "thank you for submitting your supplemental". my portal still says "No Decision." am I over thinking this?
Yes, they sent these emails to everyone once you have submitted your secondaries. Don't worry

Just now got my under review email! Keeping fingers crossed for an II!

Just got invited to do an interview!
Congrats!! Do you happen to remember when you got your "under review" email? I'm trying to figure out when I should (hopefully!) hear back for myself lol

Congrats!! Do you happen to remember when you got your "under review" email? I'm trying to figure out when I should (hopefully!) hear back for myself lol
I was notified on 07/14!

II rec’d today. OOS but have worked and lived in rural or underserved areas
How long after seeing the Interview task in your portal did it take before you got the official email? Just randomly checked my portal and see that I have scheduling an interview as a task!!! No official email invitation yet, though!

How long after seeing the Interview task in your portal did it take before you got the official email? Just randomly checked my portal and see that I have scheduling an interview as a task!!! No official email invitation yet, though!

Yay!!! Congrats! I ended up just emailing them after I saw it but didn’t see an email to verify it was really an interview. Then they verified that and I got access to schedule a few hours later (a little before 5pm there). They were super nice about it so I’d say if you don’t get a scheduling email by tomorrow afternoon you’d probably be safe to reach out

Yay!!! Congrats! I ended up just emailing them after I saw it but didn’t see an email to verify it was really an interview. Then they verified that and I got access to schedule a few hours later (a little before 5pm there). They were super nice about it so I’d say if you don’t get a scheduling email by tomorrow afternoon you’d probably be safe to reach out
Thanks so much!! I'm so dang excited!! I'll do my best to be patient until tomorrow! hahaha

Got my official II email today! Noticed the earliest I could schedule an interview for was late October. Anyone else notice this? I checked for Aug/Sep but didn't see any availabilities

Got my official II email today! Noticed the earliest I could schedule an interview for was late October. Anyone else notice this? I checked for Aug/Sep but didn't see any availabilities
Also same - interview is in Oct. but i think they said if you prefer an earlier time, you can email them!

Reactions: 1 users

Yay! Glad to hear it came through! I ran into the same issue as well.

Okay that is good to know! Thanks y'all! Best of luck to all of us!

The soonest one I could schedule was for late September, I think they are just booked!

II invite received today!! First one for this cycle :D

OOS, completed secondary on 07/18.

My portal got changed to comittee review on the 24th. But, I received an email saying my application was complete on the 7th.
Anyone else in this situation? Hoping it just means they're still reviewing my apps, just weird that people who submitted after me got a II.

My portal got changed to comittee review on the 24th. But, I received an email saying my application was complete on the 7th.
Anyone else in this situation? Hoping it just means they're still reviewing my apps, just weird that people who submitted after me got a II.

In been on committee review since 7/12. The cycle is long, patience is the name of the game. Just think of it like they haven’t thought your app is bad enough to reject yet lol

II received on the 24th of July, complete on the 7th of July!

OOS

I scheduled my interview several days ago, but my portal still shows that I have a task available for scheduling an interview. Did this happen to anyone else? I'm just getting paranoid over here!

I scheduled my interview several days ago, but my portal still shows that I have a task available for scheduling an interview. Did this happen to anyone else? I'm just getting paranoid over here!

I’d email them. They helped me figure out why I hadn’t gotten my email immediately. They’re really nice and helpful!

I’d email them. They helped me figure out why I hadn’t gotten my email immediately. They’re really nice and helpful!
I went ahead and emailed them, and they already responded! They're really good about communication for sure!

Are the interviews in person or virtual this year?

Got my first R from PNWU today 🥲 best of luck to al other applicants!!

• Care
II but the portal says there are no time’s available to schedule?

II but the portal says there are no time’s available to schedule?

I had an issue seeing the times to schedule. I didn’t have the correct month clicked when I was looking at the calendar but once they matched up I was able to see. I booked a few weeks ago and had to opt for October so they may be further out by now too.

II ( says
Decision: INTERVIEW 8/16/2023)
Have not received an email, and can't schedule either.
Should I call the admissions office?

II ( says
Decision: INTERVIEW 8/16/2023)
Have not received an email, and can't schedule either.
Should I call the admissions office?
You can email them if you'd like, but I would bet they get back to you in the next day or so! I had the same thing happen, and they eventually sent me the official II email. Congrats!

You can email them if you'd like, but I would bet they get back to you in the next day or so! I had the same thing happen, and they eventually sent me the official II email. Congrats!
Perfect, thank you. Congrats as well, hope you smash the interview.

Still kinda confused about the portal thing. I received an email 7/25 that my application was under review, but I still don't have anything about a portal, I can just see the checklist on the secondary website and that says I have no tasks. Is there something I am missing?

First OOS II of the cycle -- submitted secondary second week of July

Still kinda confused about the portal thing. I received an email 7/25 that my application was under review, but I still don't have anything about a portal, I can just see the checklist on the secondary website and that says I have no tasks. Is there something I am missing?
go to the admissions tab and then click apply