2023-2024 UT San Antonio (Long)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
On a side note, have they published your batch stats? Wondering if the stats of incoming students are as high as previous years.
I haven’t seen anything about it yet, but one stat I have been hearing them say is that we are the largest class they’ve ever had at/nearly at 240 people. I will see if I hear anything about our class’s stats and relay that back here if it isn’t already said once I do!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone knows how many in-state students Long interviews, how many are offered admissions, and how many matriculate (among in-state students)?

IS II just now!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone knows how many in-state students Long interviews, how many are offered admissions, and how many matriculate (among in-state students)?
2021 spreadsheet says 908 interviewed and 340 admitted.

The admitted is controlled by matriculation requirement of about 200+

Reactions: 1 user
Where is the rest of II reports. Come on people read your emails!

• Haha
ii just now! IS. wth is going on!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
lol, II but only a minute ago so maybe they are sending in waves.

Reactions: 4 users
2021 spreadsheet says 908 interviewed and 340 admitted.

The admitted is controlled by matriculation requirement of about 200+
Spreadsheet with last year’s data says 895 interviewed 340 admitted IS.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What spreadsheet are you referring to?
Someone dropped one on reddit but it got taken down quickly due to violating the subreddit's policies. I was able to get in before it got taken down and get ahold of the link though. I'll drop it here if it's not against SDN's policies @chilly_md @wysdoc

Someone dropped one on reddit but it got taken down quickly due to violating the subreddit's policies. I was able to get in before it got taken down and get ahold of the link though. I'll drop it here if it's not against SDN's policies @chilly_md @wysdoc
SDN does not block the data spreadsheets unless people question the accuracy. If you have access to it, please do.

Let's not :)

As Patrick McGoohan said in the classic series "The Prisoner":

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 3.28.52 PM.jpg

II IS!!!!!! LM 70. OMG!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
What is the earliest interview date that you all are able to schedule?

OOS II yesterday! App received 6/9, no OOS ties to TX other than Hispanic pt population

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
is anyone else struggling signing up for the Luncheon? I quickly see the available dates but then they disappear before I can click on anything

There is an optional luncheon that interviewees can attend to meet current students and professors. Although the scheduling seems to be broken at the moment.

is anyone else struggling signing up for the Luncheon? I quickly see the available dates but then they disappear before I can click on anything
I emailed them. They said "Unfortunately the luncheon date selection tab is not ready at this time. In your invitation email, the text mentions the dates will be added very soon. We hope to have an update from our developer later this week."

• Okay...
I emailed them. They said "Unfortunately the luncheon date selection tab is not ready at this time. In your invitation email, the text mentions the dates will be added very soon. We hope to have an update from our developer later this week."
Yes! I did see that! I was just wondering if they were meant to be added already as I could see them, but only for a second before the screen glitches and they disappear, lol. Thank you for letting me know :D

• Care
Is the interview in person? If not is the luncheon a separate event?

Separate in-person event similar to a campus visit.

If you can, I’d recommend going to the luncheon. It’s a great opportunity to see the campus and talk to students. I went and I didn’t regret it!

• Care
The luncheon dates are fully posted on the portal now! (They changed the times from the dates you were able to see before they quickly disappeared).

If you can, I’d recommend going to the luncheon. It’s a great opportunity to see the campus and talk to students. I went and I didn’t regret it!
Good morning. Is there any dress code for the luncheon? Thanks.

Medicine is a very conservative profession. Always dress professionally at least until you are admitted. You can relax until the next set of interviews for residency.

Hi! I remember wearing nice shirt and nice pants. I’d do a nice business casual as iirc there’s a tour as well. Dress to impress, but it is definitely still hot here! It hits above 100 in the evenings and mid afternoon right now. I hope that is helpful!

Anyone know what’s going on with Long? It’s been radio silence from them for weeks lol

Anyone know what’s going on with Long? It’s been radio silence from them for weeks lol
Last year they also started out slowly and shifted into more frequent invitations in September.
2022-2023 cycle dates were: (Long: July 25, 26, Aug 26, Sept 6, 7, 13, 20, Oct 4, 17, 18, 24, 27, Dec 1, 7, Jan 5 //)

Reactions: 6 users
any current MSTP student on here? Received an II and am looking for some advice about the chalk talk

any current MSTP student on here? Received an II and am looking for some advice about the chalk talk
Read and adjust as appropriate (you're not applying for a tenure-track professor position).

IS II received earlier today LM 75 app received by school on 07/25

• Care
Reactions: 9 users