2023-2024 UT San Antonio (Long)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On a side note, have they published your batch stats? Wondering if the stats of incoming students are as high as previous years.
I haven’t seen anything about it yet, but one stat I have been hearing them say is that we are the largest class they’ve ever had at/nearly at 240 people. I will see if I hear anything about our class’s stats and relay that back here if it isn’t already said once I do!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Someone dropped one on reddit but it got taken down quickly due to violating the subreddit's policies. I was able to get in before it got taken down and get ahold of the link though. I'll drop it here if it's not against SDN's policies @chilly_md @wysdoc
SDN does not block the data spreadsheets unless people question the accuracy. If you have access to it, please do.
 
Someone dropped one on reddit but it got taken down quickly due to violating the subreddit's policies. I was able to get in before it got taken down and get ahold of the link though. I'll drop it here if it's not against SDN's policies @chilly_md @wysdoc
Let's not 🙂

As Patrick McGoohan said in the classic series "The Prisoner":

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 3.28.52 PM.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is anyone else struggling signing up for the Luncheon? I quickly see the available dates but then they disappear before I can click on anything
I emailed them. They said "Unfortunately the luncheon date selection tab is not ready at this time. In your invitation email, the text mentions the dates will be added very soon. We hope to have an update from our developer later this week."
 
I emailed them. They said "Unfortunately the luncheon date selection tab is not ready at this time. In your invitation email, the text mentions the dates will be added very soon. We hope to have an update from our developer later this week."
Yes! I did see that! I was just wondering if they were meant to be added already as I could see them, but only for a second before the screen glitches and they disappear, lol. Thank you for letting me know 😀
 
The luncheon dates are fully posted on the portal now! (They changed the times from the dates you were able to see before they quickly disappeared).
 
Good morning. Is there any dress code for the luncheon? Thanks.
Medicine is a very conservative profession. Always dress professionally at least until you are admitted. You can relax until the next set of interviews for residency.
 
Good morning. Is there any dress code for the luncheon? Thanks.
Hi! I remember wearing nice shirt and nice pants. I’d do a nice business casual as iirc there’s a tour as well. Dress to impress, but it is definitely still hot here! It hits above 100 in the evenings and mid afternoon right now. I hope that is helpful!
 
Anyone know what’s going on with Long? It’s been radio silence from them for weeks lol
Last year they also started out slowly and shifted into more frequent invitations in September.
2022-2023 cycle dates were: (Long: July 25, 26, Aug 26, Sept 6, 7, 13, 20, Oct 4, 17, 18, 24, 27, Dec 1, 7, Jan 5 //)
 
any current MSTP student on here? Received an II and am looking for some advice about the chalk talk
Read and adjust as appropriate (you're not applying for a tenure-track professor position).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad