2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

Started by PrettyMDD
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Manifesting an A from my top choice!! We will all get into our first choices and become inspiring physicians🙏
I Hope Please GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dear Manifesting Spirits,

As we come together on this tread, we pray and manifest an acceptance to our top choice of medical school this week!! We believe in the power of manifestation and the universe. May we all be granted an acceptance, filling us with happiness and gratitude for our blessings! Cheers to a new week ahead [emoji92][emoji94]
 
Reviving this from last year's thread [emoji9]

"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

Post the statement above in order to manifest [emoji92]


“I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.”

just to be sure/just in case [emoji1431]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
“I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.”

C’mon NYMC! I’ll be your best friend if you accept me.

“I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.”

CaptainKaladin and I will be classmates this summer at NYMC 🙏
 
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

Just had another meltdown because the uncertainty of everything is killing me, but now back on the the grind with manifesting and preparing for reapp woohoo ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad