You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations
Started by PrettyMDD
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**** it, we ball. "I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
krebs_cycles
New Member
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.
manifesting, manifesting, manifesting
Hopping on the bandwagon!
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."
Hoping each one of y'all get an A as well! ✨
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."
Hoping each one of y'all get an A as well! ✨
jibblyrabbit
New Member
Gonna spin around a couple times and say "I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you." three times.
Espresso123
Full Member
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you universe." 🙏🌟☘️🌎
We got this y'all!!
We got this y'all!!
cheddermac91
New Member
Well here goes nothing, "I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Do your thing, universe."
Shrimp Tacos
Full Member
I decided that I will get an acceptance call or email from my number one school by the end of this week.
manifestin an A from Belmont FCoM for the class of 2028 by the end of this week!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1177773
Manifesting an A by the end of the week
longhorn2022
Full Member
once again begging the universe for an A from utmb and for everyone else on here to get As as well 🧎[emoji2534][emoji3601]
Foodie2400
New Member
I have decided that I will receive an acceptance from my number one school by the end of this week [emoji92] sprinkle sprinkle
TripleOctopus
Full Member
Got the A today!!! I am still in complete shock.
the manifestations are working!Got the A today!!! I am still in complete shock.
manifesting i will get a call from Belmont University FCoM by the end of this week! i will be studying for the mcat in my room and my phone will start to ring, i will see that it's a nashville area code. i will pick up the phone and the admissions director will say "hello...how are you?" i will say "i'm good, yourself?" they will say "i'm good! so, I just wanted to let you know that you have been accepted off of the waitlist to join the incoming Belmont University Frist College of Medicine class of 2028." I will start jumping up and down with joy, thank them a lot and tell my fam and friends as well as everyone here that I was accepted!
D
deleted1177773
OMG Congrats!! What school?Got the A today!!! I am still in complete shock.
donutdawgs
Full Member
I have decided I will receive an A from one of my waitlist schools by the end of this week 💕💕
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week!!!
The uncertainty isn't drowning me
The uncertainty isn't drowning me
THE MANIFESTATION CAME INTO REALITY YALL, 1II > 1A!!!
lemedlover332
Full Member
I have decided that I will receive an acceptance from my number one school by the end of this week 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽
Not taking anymore chances so here goes:
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you
omgosh congrats and happy birthday. that's an awesome birthday present~OMG OMG OMG 😭 got my first A and it's to my dream school! The manifesting really did it 😭
✨I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you✨
The manifesting… the power… we must manifest harder!!! I will get into NYMC by the end of the week!
This is our week!!! I feel it. This week we will hear back from our Waitlist schools! Our collective manifestations are working!! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hula_pie
Full Member
OMG OMG OMG 😭 got my first A and it's to my dream school! The manifesting really did it 😭
AAAAAA CONGRATS!!!! So happy to finally see people in this thread getting A's. May I ask what school that is?
Happy birthday (future) Doc 🥳🥳OMG OMG OMG 😭 got my first A and it's to my dream school! The manifesting really did it 😭
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of today or latest tomorrow (TMDSAS May 15th deadline lol)!!! Thank you✨
longhorn2022
Full Member
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of today or latest tomorrow (TMDSAS May 15th deadline lol)!!! Thank you[emoji92]
seconding that!!!
optimisticdocc
Full Member
I have decided that I will be receiving a call/email from my waitlist school by the end of today or latest tomorrow!! (also TMDSAS may 15th deadline) Thank you so much 🙂
Last edited:
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you!!
*and you will all get your A’s as well*
*and you will all get your A’s as well*
I will get off my WL by the end of the week!!!
citylights
Full Member
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week!! Thank you!!
DGrenades
Full Member
I pm'd you!AAAAAA CONGRATS!!!! So happy to finally see people in this thread getting A's. May I ask what school that is?
D
deleted1177773
Manifesting an A by the end of the week! I think I am going to post one of these nearly everyday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
beachcomber1672
Full Member
Manifesting an A from one of my 3 waitlists!!
Smiskisigh
New Member
✨I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. I will be accepted off the waitlist and start medical school this fall.✨
Manifest manifest manifest!!!
Manifest manifest manifest!!!
D
deleted1177773
✨I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. I will be accepted off the waitlist and start medical school this fall.✨
Manifest manifest manifest!!!
Positive good vibes
Manifest manifest manifest!!!
Positive good vibes
WL movement has finally started for my top choice MD school. Manifesting. MANIFESTING! MaNiFeStInG! MÄÑÎFĘŠTÏŃG!!!!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 703
- Views
- 140K