2024-2025 Alabama

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This might be ultra neurotic of me but did anyone get an "application complete" email from UAB? I've gotten the "secondary application received" email but that was the last correspondence I've received
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Committee met today per the portal, but I haven’t noticed any activity on the sub/cycle tracker; Anybody heard back?
 
Committee met today per the portal, but I haven’t noticed any activity on the sub/cycle tracker; Anybody heard back?
I see one A reported today on cycle tracker. I was not aware of the committee meeting dates on the portal so thanks for bringing that up 😀

Another week of silence weeee best of luck to you
 
I see one A reported today on cycle tracker. I was not aware of the committee meeting dates on the portal so thanks for bringing that up 😀

Another week of silence weeee best of luck to you
The silence kills me, I need some type of closure😂 best of luck to you as well!
 
I hate to be "that" guy but I'm going to re-post my question. I'm so sorry

This might be ultra neurotic of me but did anyone get an "application complete" email from UAB? I've gotten the "secondary application received" email but that was the last correspondence I've received
 
I hate to be "that" guy but I'm going to re-post my question. I'm so sorry

This might be ultra neurotic of me but did anyone get an "application complete" email from UAB? I've gotten the "secondary application received" email but that was the last correspondence I've received
Hey I only ever got the "received" email, no separate "complete" email before my next correspondence which was an II.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Attachments

  • IMG_1302.png
    IMG_1302.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 574
So…obviously they have already reviewed applicants from my interview day. I haven’t got a rejection though, so I’m guessing that means WL or late R? This whole process has made me neurotic lol.
 
I think in the past they've done "deferred for future review" so it could be possible they're seeing how the field develops before making a call.

For what it's worth, I think you're the first IS Regular Decision Alabama resident applicant I've seen that actually got an interview. I'm also IS but haven't even gotten an interview yet 😉
 
I think in the past they've done "deferred for future review" so it could be possible they're seeing how the field develops before making a call.

For what it's worth, I think you're the first IS Regular Decision Alabama resident applicant I've seen that actually got an interview. I'm also IS but haven't even gotten an interview yet 😉
I'm an IS applicant, and I was accepted despite applying quite late and being complete in late September). There are around 110 people in the accepted group chat, but I think only 100ish are accepted students from this cycle with the rest being M1-M4 student leaders and admissions staff. And the admissions committee seems to be accepting students every 2 weeks (the day after they meet for their bi-weekly sessions), and majority of the admitted students are IS. Hopefully this information is helpful!
 
I'm an IS applicant, and I was accepted despite applying quite late and being complete in late September). There are around 110 people in the accepted group chat, but I think only 100ish are accepted students from this cycle with the rest being M1-M4 student leaders and admissions staff. And the admissions committee seems to be accepting students every 2 weeks (the day after they meet for their bi-weekly sessions), and majority of the admitted students are IS. Hopefully this information is helpful!
Ha, I'm just cooked then 😆
 
Ha, I'm just cooked then 😆
I think you're definitely still in the running. They still have many more interviews to hand out and another 150-225 people that will be offered acceptances with most of that being IS students; also I think OOS people will be offered acceptances later. I know a lot of people from previous cycles that were not accepted til March or were not accepted off the waitlist til July.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad