2024-2025 South Alabama

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There were quite a few rejections last week, so I’m not sure if they met this week or not. From past forums there was some silence until the waitlist was formed the first week of April. Kinda unpredictable tho so idek lol.
 
presumably there’ll be some WL movement right? i saw in past years there is a ton
Waitlisted at noon today. I have a friend who goes to USA and he said that there is pretty significant waitlist movement at USA (20-40 students a year). IDK how accurate that will be, but I am going to just blindly accept it because it is positive. MSAR says 40 a year.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad