You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Cincinnati
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
may I ask, when did you interview?
8/21 in-person
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ah okay, thank you! And congrats again 🙂8/21 in-person
robot_soup
Full Member
do we expect all their As are out for this October wave or do they trickle?
From what I understand, you should project 6-8 weeks out from your interview day for an ETA for decisions. I think the 10/15 was a "no sooner than" date, but the 6-8 week still stands (sounds like the people with A's were august interviews).do we expect all their As are out for this October wave or do they trickle?
robot_soup
Full Member
Ah ok that makes me feel better, thanks so much!!From what I understand, you should project 6-8 weeks out from your interview day for an ETA for decisions. I think the 10/15 was a "no sooner than" date, but the 6-8 week still stands (sounds like the people with A's were august interviews).
OOS II, I have a question though, if I put in-person, but no longer able to make it, can I notify them to change it to online? Will that impact my admissions decision?
yeah you’re able to change it to online and i believe they provide you info on how the email should be formatted. shouldn’t matter whether you did it in-person or online, it’s j personal preference
bigspender
Full Member
OOS WL. Interviewed 8/30 LM 76. congrats to the As 🙂
robot_soup
Full Member
OOS Alt list as well
robot_soup
Full Member
Is this like a deferral or is this equivalent to a waitlist? and I thought their alt list used to be ranked, is it not anymore? not seeing anything about that
TheHelper74
Full Member
Are the Alt Lists pre or post interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
robot_soup
Full Member
postAre the Alt Lists pre or post interview?
Really rooting for you man!!! You’re going to get that A 💪OOS Alt list as well
Congratulations! When did you interview?IS A!! 🙂
rightshoe2
New Member
Have any accepted students started to get emails from the UC faculty? I've gotten three emails today clearly intended for the M1s talking about class schedules this week haha
VINILOVER123
Full Member
OOS II Lm63 , complete date 9/7, interview so far away though
Congrats on the II! If it's any solace, cincy historically offers acceptances to ~60% of their interviewees. Getting to this stage is huge!OOS II Lm63 , complete date 9/7, interview so far away though
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Congrats on the II! If it's any solace, cincy historically offers acceptances to ~60% of their interviewees. Getting to this stage is huge!
Wow this is really cool, definitely made my day🫡[emoji108]
cubsandhawks
Full Member
Does UC review applicants based on the submitted date? OOS completed 8/22OOS II Lm63 , complete date 9/7, interview so far away though
9/11!Congratulations! When did you interview?
ayy same9/11!
any after 9/16 hear back yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS Alternate List, interviewed 9/20
difficultturtle
Full Member
hi guys, for some reason I am nervous about the software for the interview, will I be okay as long as I did the system test? what is the incognito browser for? if anyone could give me a mini play by play (just of the technology aspect) that would be wonderful for my anxiety lol
difficultturtle
Full Member
If anyone has similar worries - the incognito browser was not necessary and it went extremely smoothly after I followed the system check steps 🙂hi guys, for some reason I am nervous about the software for the interview, will I be okay as long as I did the system test? what is the incognito browser for? if anyone could give me a mini play by play (just of the technology aspect) that would be wonderful for my anxiety lol
congrats! Btw, did you get the call first or email? I interviewed recently and am curious for peace of mind hahaIS A by phone! Feels so surreal 😭😭 interviewed early sept
i got the call first!congrats! Btw, did you get the call first or email? I interviewed recently and am curious for peace of mind haha
upload it through the portal!Oh yeah, if anyone knows, how do I send thank you emails to Cincinnati? I forgot to screenshot their post interview instructions at the end of day check-in :c
tysm!upload it through the portal!
premedbunny
Full Member
Are we supposed to be able to see the choose your medical school tool yet? I was accepted 10/15 but it doesnt show on AMCAS for me yet. But probably just too early right?
I don't think it becomes available until February 19th 🙂 AMCAS® Choose Your Medical School ToolAre we supposed to be able to see the choose your medical school tool yet? I was accepted 10/15 but it doesnt show on AMCAS for me yet. But probably just too early right?
should the letter be addressed to the committee or the interviewers?upload it through the portal!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
committee i think since it's an MMIshould the letter be addressed to the committee or the interviewers?
Sisyphus's Rock
Full Member
OOS A interviewed on 10/09!
Got a very sincere phone call from them which was nice. Wishing the best of luck to all of you guys, especially those who interviewed the same day as me 🫡
Got a very sincere phone call from them which was nice. Wishing the best of luck to all of you guys, especially those who interviewed the same day as me 🫡
Congratulations! You're going to be a doctor 🙂OOS A interviewed on 10/09!
Got a very sincere phone call from them which was nice. Wishing the best of luck to all of you guys, especially those who interviewed the same day as me 🫡
Sisyphus's Rock
Full Member
Thank you 🙏 hard to believe but I am feeling blessedCongratulations! You're going to be a doctor 🙂
premedbunny
Full Member
I don't think it becomes available until February 🙂 AMCAS[emoji2400] Choose Your Medical School Tool
Thank you so much!!!
Last edited by a moderator: