You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Missouri - Columbia
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Kataclysm
New Member
You're the strongest of us, Gohan. I believe in you. Trust in your power! You can do it!!!Anyone wanna bite the bullet and email them?
I think I'm going to give them until the end of today and send an email sometime tomorrow.You're the strongest of us, Gohan. I believe in you. Trust in your power! You can do it!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I'm going to give them until the end of today and send an email sometime tomorrow.
My goat
Ok so I actually just bit it and sent an email. Still being considered but they didn't mention anything about why they didn't send anything out to anyone else. My assumption is that if you haven't received any communications that you're still being considered for admission. They were nice though so if you're particularly antsy you could email them. Time to wait until Nov. 21st! Hope we all end up with something extra special to celebrate with this Thanksgiving.
Ok so I actually just bit it and sent an email. Still being considered but they didn't mention anything about why they didn't send anything out to anyone else. My assumption is that if you haven't received any communications that you're still being considered for admission. They were nice though so if you're particularly antsy you could email them. Time to wait until Nov. 21st! Hope we all end up with something extra special to celebrate with this Thanksgiving.
If I get in, let me get you a coffee for making me less nervous
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
How would you recommend somebody prepare for the interview?
+1 unchanged
+1 unchanged [emoji30]
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
When you say know things about the healthcare system, is it information that a common pre-med student would know? Or should you do more research on your own?Know your application and your secondary really well. They ask a lot of traditional med school interview questions, so review those. Also know things about our healthcare system. There may be a couple of questions that are harder and make you think on the fly.
.docloading
Full Member
+1 Unchanged
lsg-premed
Full Member
Still haven’t heard a word. In state, submitted end of July.
goose1912
Full Member
same hereStill haven’t heard a word. In state, submitted end of July.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.docloading
Full Member
Does this school accept letters of interest?
Kataclysm
New Member
I believe they do not. You could check MSAR for that info.Does this school accept letters of interest?
onthagrind77
Full Member
No (applications are final after interviewing and no updates are allowed)Does this school accept letters of interest?
Last edited:
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
Does anybody know how many people get accepted per month? I have heard somewhere between 5 and 10. The reason I ask is that although the school is rolling admissions, they emphasized that most people will not hear until the middle of March.
marissat03
New Member
IS II submitted 8/25
.docloading
Full Member
Who knows, last Thursday of every month but next week is a holiday.you guys think updates are gonna be released tomorrow?
poopydoops
Full Member
Any interview love for my OOS people? I think I was complete second week of September. At that time, it was just LORs I was waiting for to be complete. Haven’t heard anything since.
Decisions today?
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
does anybody know what time they send the emails out usually?
onthagrind77
Full Member
Last time was around noon CST.does anybody know what time they send the emails out usually?
-onthagrind
Yeah, my II was about a month ago. Another dude in my II room was also OOSAny interview love for my OOS people? I think I was complete second week of September. At that time, it was just LORs I was waiting for to be complete. Haven’t heard anything since.
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
They do have interviews on November 25th and 26th so I believe they may not send the monthly update out until after that, maybe the first week of December.
I mean the status unchanged came in early November so might be the case.They do have interviews on November 25th and 26th so I believe they may not send the monthly update out until after that, maybe the first week of December.
.docloading
Full Member
OOS here. I wrote I got an II earlier in the thread, OOS has been getting invites.Yeah, my II was about a month ago. Another dude in my II room was also OOS
Status unchanged😙
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1Status unchanged😙
.docloading
Full Member
+1 status unchanged.Status unchanged😙
D
deleted1205058
+1 Unchanged
+[emoji23[emoji[emoji642]44][emoji[emoji642]4[emoji641]]] unchanged
poopydoops
Full Member
pre-II R oos
lsg-premed
Full Member
IS II received today. Secondary submitted 7/20, so if you haven’t heard anything yet there is still interview spots going out to early candidates (LM 71)
lsg-premed
Full Member
I noticed in their portal they say they accept 1 application update. I already sent one a few weeks ago about the work I’ve been doing and classes I am in. Would it be looked at negatively to send another one soon with my end of the semester grades? I want to send it to them because I got all As this semester, but am unsure if I should since they said they accept only 1.
I noticed in their portal they say they accept [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]] application update. I already sent one a few weeks ago about the work I’ve been doing and classes I am in. Would it be looked at negatively to send another one soon with my end of the semester grades? I want to send it to them because I got all As this semester, but am unsure if I should since they said they accept only [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]].
Just send your updated transcript, no need for a letter
soccer_pickle_885
Full Member
IS II, complete mid august
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
Anybody have an idea of when they are sending out their monthly update?
.docloading
Full Member
Saw on last years sub some people got the A before Christmas but then others did not receive the "no change" email until January. Grain of salt of course they could be on a different timeline this year.Anybody have an idea of when they are sending out their monthly update?
wackertwiddle54129
Full Member
Yeah, I did hear from some people that they may push it until early January.Saw on last years sub some people got the A before Christmas but then others did not receive the "no change" email until January. Grain of salt of course they could be on a different timeline this year.
soccer_pickle_885
Full Member
they said they will be sending updates on monday!
Anybody have an idea of when they are sending out their monthly update?
does this include As or just no change?they said they will be sending updates on monday!
soccer_pickle_885
Full Member
I believe bothdoes this include As or just no change?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mrwonderful0
Full Member
when did you reach out to them? the rumor was today but ig they changed it to monday. everyone is off monday over there for break so they may just have scheduled emailsI believe both
soccer_pickle_885
Full Member
they said monday in my interview this week!when did you reach out to them? the rumor was today but ig they changed it to monday. everyone is off monday over there for break so they may just have scheduled emails
D
deleted1205058
Thanks for the information. Good luck for all of us.they said monday in my interview this week!
lsg-premed
Full Member
Anyone get an update today?
D
deleted1207294
nothingAnyone get an update today?