2024-2025 Florida International (FIU)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good news is, at least we are waiting it out together!
I think the GroupMe and FaceBook group are at around 90ish members, so maybe there is some room still. FIU had a planning to enroll deadline around this time in previous years, so maybe there could be some movement around that time. I am happy that there has been some good waitlist movement so far this year though!
I mean technically is not technically over until it's over the last week of July- I have heard someone in previous years got off just the week before. Praying we all get in!
We got this🥹🙏
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone I am a recent grad and looking to rent out my apartment. It's a private 1 bed/1 bath, 5 min drive from main campus. Please message me if interested!