2025-2026 Florida International (FIU)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Premedhopeful2256 @YVF and anyone else accepted, do you understand the "accept or decline" part that you have to do within 2 weeks? This is not committing correct?
It means you accept the offer, but you don’t have to commit or pay the fee until April 30. I think it is $200. Congratulations!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't send one! I was waiting until interview season was over but I sent in updates and continued interest letters through the portal every month, even if I didn't have an actual update lol.
Hi! I also got waitlisted on 10/21 and FIU is my top choice. I just sent an update letter in January and planning on sending letter of intent this month. Do you think the letters you sent made a difference?
 
For those who were accepted, do phone calls/emails go out in the morning?? I still haven't heard anything nor seen anything on any other sites 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad