2024-2025 LSU - Shreveport

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys! I submitted my secondary application to LSU Shreveport in late July (IS/RD). I'm wondering if I should have received a confirmation email stating that the school received my application. I haven't heard anything, and I just wanted to make sure that my application was received. Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone!
 
Hi guys! I submitted my secondary application to LSU Shreveport in late July (IS/RD). I'm wondering if I should have received a confirmation email stating that the school received my application. I haven't heard anything, and I just wanted to make sure that my application was received. Thanks in advance and best of luck to everyone!
They send a file complete email
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Been under active review for 3 weeks. For those who received interview invites, how long did it take from the time you got the active review email?
 
Is there anyone who applied but has not gotten any sort of under review email?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone give me some insight on how the interviews go? I heard you have 2 30-minute 1:1 interviews, but please correct me if I'm wrong. But are the questions they ask mostly general, MMI style, or a mix?
 
Can anyone give me some insight on how the interviews go? I heard you have 2 30-minute 1:1 interviews, but please correct me if I'm wrong. But are the questions they ask mostly general, MMI style, or a mix?
They are 2 1:1 interviews around 20-30 minutes; interviews are very conversational and chill! Make sure to read over your application and know why you want to go into medicine and why LSU Shreveport
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't received an ii yet, but I just got an email last week that my application is now under active review.
 
Current first year here! I can try and answer any questions y’all may have about the school in general or the admissions process (not involved in any way, just went through it last year).