2024-2025 NYU (Grossman)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If someone on CR submitted an update letter/letter of intent/letter of interest at this point, would it factor into the committee's decision?
 
Last edited:
What would happen if my phone was dead and they couldnt get a hold of me during a call? That's my worst nightmare
 
did he say anything about when ppl on CR will find out if its a WL or R?
At this point, just looking at cycle results, I honestly think that only a few, if anybody, has been waitlisted yet. Those that listed waitlist might have also confused CR for WL lol. I'm just really confused how they've blown this far past their original expected deadline for final decisions :shrug:
 
I've literally been on CR since July and them not communicating with us is making me crash out D:< not expecting anything at this point but good luck to everyone else out there stay strong soldiers
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have any inkling on the percent of people on the waitlist granted acceptance?
 
They have accepted 148 for a class of ~102, so I imagine they're now waiting for people to turn down their spots before doing more acceptances, and ~20 acceptances were made yesterday
Did he specify whether these 148 accepted students included the MD/PhD Acceptances that turned into just MD acceptances?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know when is ideal to submit a letter of intent? Was seeing last year that it wasn't any use until CTE, but should I still do it beforehand?