You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 NYU - Long Island
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
nope!Has anyone that interviewed in November heard back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
Not sure but all the previous students I have talked to all mentioned how important demonstrated interest is which I am sure includes attending info sessions as they are trying to make the 24 people they pick be as close to 100% acceptance of the offer so do with that what you will good luck!Anyone have an idea of conversion from final pool to A for IM track? At the call yesterday there was only 27 people for 12-14 spots. I feel like those are pretty decent odds.
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Something to remember is that the family med track is also vying for those IM spots I think.Anyone have an idea of conversion from final pool to A for IM track? At the call yesterday there was only 27 people for 12-14 spots. I feel like those are pretty decent odds.
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Anyone else anxiously awaiting next Tuesday?
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
Anyone know approx what time calls usually go out? Wishing the best for everyone!
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Because I'm neurotic, I've looked through some of the threads from previous years and it seems to be around 9am. Good luck everyone!Anyone know approx what time calls usually go out? Wishing the best for everyone!
yearningqueen
Full Member
I wish they hadn’t told us the date because I’m overthinking it LOL
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Yeah for real. BUT I am also just ready to know one way or the other.I wish they hadn’t told us the date because I’m overthinking it LOL
PaulAtreides2122
Full Member
I’m waiting for them to confirm the release date on their Instagram. Last year they posted the release date a day before. So we should be checking that to confirm they’re releasing tmrw.Yeah for real. BUT I am also just ready to know one way or the other.
yearningqueen
Full Member
Yea that’s true. But they said the date during the info session we had so idkI’m waiting for them to confirm the release date on their Instagram. Last year they posted the release date a day before. So we should be checking that to confirm they’re releasing tmrw.
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
Yeah I feel like they wouldn't announce the date unless they were 100% sure obviously things can always happen but I feel like tomorrow is the day wishing everyone the best
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
Just went up on instagram tomorrow is the day!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Ahhhhhhh yikes
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
do we also get rejection notifications tm or just assume no call is bad news lol
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
I think they are also sending out waitlist/rejection via email. Good luck today everyone!do we also get rejection notifications tm or just assume no call is bad news lol
PaulAtreides2122
Full Member
Good luck to you too!
Good luck to you too!!I think they are also sending out waitlist/rejection via email. Good luck today everyone!
yearningqueen
Full Member
these few minutes are killing me LMAO
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
ugh for realthese few minutes are killing me LMAO
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Not expecting anything, but the hope is still there
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
good luck guys!!!I think they are also sending out waitlist/rejection via email. Good luck today everyone!
yearningqueen
Full Member
idk when theyre supposed to stop calling , does anyone know?
Espressolover1
1º: 29 | 2º: 29 | II: 9 | A: 5
+1 A surgery
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Omg congrats!!+1 A surgery
PaulAtreides2122
Full Member
Wow, that’s awesome. Congratulations.+1 A surgery
yearningqueen
Full Member
congrats!
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Knew it was a long shot, but feeling disappointed as it gets further away from 9 AM 🙁
yearningqueen
Full Member
literally but now i can just lock into class ig LMAOKnew it was a long shot, but feeling disappointed as it gets further away from 9 AM 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
For realliterally but now i can just lock into class ig LMAO
yearningqueen
Full Member
should we assume its done?
PaulAtreides2122
Full Member
I would say so.should we assume its done?
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Now we await the WL/R email!
yearningqueen
Full Member
i cant believe we havent heard yet haha
justletmeinpls
New Member
do they usually send out R/WL same day?
PaulAtreides2122
Full Member
+1 waitlist
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
+1 waitlist for IM spot
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
what track are you?+1 waitlist
adventureAD
New Member
Which track? +1 waitlist pediatrics for me+1 waitlist
PaulAtreides2122
Full Member
IM as well. They said in the email that the waitlist isn’t ranked so I guess if spots open up they just reconsider all applicants. Unfortunately last year though there was no waitlist movement according to SDN ;(what track are you?
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Brutal. I also don't know how completely accurate that might be because this is such a small class and people who got off the waitlist might not have reported it.IM as well. They said in the email that the waitlist isn’t ranked so I guess if spots open up they just reconsider all applicants. Unfortunately last year though there was no waitlist movement according to SDN ;(
PaulAtreides2122
Full Member
Yeah you’re def right.Brutal. I also don't know how completely accurate that might be because this is such a small class and people who got off the waitlist might not have reported it.
nicefuturedoc
New Member
+waitlist
Last edited:
wannabedoctor0129
Full Member
Congrats even if we don't have any movement! An honor for such a small class size.Yeah you’re def right.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bluebuttons
New Member
+1 Final Pool Rejection. Definitely stings after all these months of panels and waiting to know. Congrats to those who were accepted!
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
they said in the email there may be some waitlist movement, do we think that’s likely??
premedpenguin07
New Member
Hey! What email did you get that indicated that? (+ what track are you?)they said in the email there may be some waitlist movement, do we think that’s likely??
recoveringstrawberry
Full Member
they sent a waitlist update about a week ago talking about post april-30th, i’m obgyn!Hey! What email did you get that indicated that? (+ what track are you?)
premedgirlypop
New Member
got an email today about OBGYN spots being all filled and no more WL movement anticipated 🙁
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K