You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 NYU - Long Island
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lysozome12
Full Member
are they done giving interviews?
Nah pre-II R. I already have an acceptance to other school, but I now have to be away from my familyI'm sorry 🙁 post II?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nontrad_App_098
Full Member
Anyone waiting for an II still? I submitted early September and haven't heard back yet
hyaluronic acid
Full Member
for future applicants -- was previously on hold and moved to final pool 🙂
wholefoodsfein
Full Member
Pre II R just now! Good luck yall
manifestingwithprayers
Full Member
Placed on hold today, 2 months after my interview. Tbh I was thinking it was gonna be a rejection since most ppl heard back in less than 6 weeks. I'm nearly at the 9 weeks mark
.docloading
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R.
+1 INTL Pre-II R
+1 R
manifestingwithprayers
Full Member
Are people getting off hold at this stage?
hyaluronic acid
Full Member
decisions next week?
They were released on Feb 15 last year. My guess is Feb 14 or Feb 18 this year.
caffeineenzyme
Full Member
Guessing Feb 13? since the past 2 years have been out on a Thursday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😖🥵Guessing Feb 13? since the past 2 years have been out on a Thursday
cheesegirlpuff
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything about decisions being released tomorrow?
kobisquared
Full Member
In past years they’ve made an Instagram post announcing that their decision day is the following day on the day before the decision day.Has anyone heard anything about decisions being released tomorrow?
I guess keep an eye on their Instagram for now. The posts were made in the afternoon in past years.
caffeineenzyme
Full Member
They just posted! Calls are tomorrowIn past years they’ve made an Instagram post announcing that their decision day is the following day on the day before the decision day.
I guess keep an eye on their Instagram for now. The posts were made in the afternoon in past years.
kobisquared
Full Member
Previous years show people getting calls very early in the morning around 9 am EST. They seem to finish making calls very early, which make sense as there are only 24 calls to be made.
cheesegirlpuff
Full Member
Anyone hear anything yet?
NopeAnyone hear anything yet?
stirfriedricewithchicken
New Member
same hereNope
So if you have not gotten a call so far, that means WL?
averagepremed0101
MD Class of 2029
i don’t think anyone’s gotten a call so far 😂So if you have not gotten a call so far, that means WL?
I feel quite sad! No call today
If no one has gotten it, maybe they are just delayed due to the snow
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
caffeineenzyme
Full Member
No call either but losing hope by the minute
The pessimist in me is thinking they've already made calls. and the people who are accepted are not on SDN
kevhello28
Full Member
also no call 🙁
bluestardoc12
Full Member
should only final pool people expect calls? im on hold and idk why a dumb piece of my mind is holding onto hope???
caffeineenzyme
Full Member
Would it be unreasonable to call the admin office to see if all calls have been made?
cheesegirlpuff
Full Member
I think very reasonable because they posted on social media to expect it todayWould it be unreasonable to call the admin office to see if all calls have been made?
Has anyone heard anything?
mary6781
New Member
Nothing. I don’t understand if they just haven’t made calls yet or whatHas anyone heard anything?
Nope
Has anyone heard anything?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but last year's thread also didn't have any SDN acceptances reported. Since the class is so small, it's likely we won't see them here. If you have gotten a call, congratulations!
Ok thanks for that correction!
I mean if we do not hear back by 5 that means they called and no one reported on SDN. I think it will just be a waiting game
Congrats to all those who do receive a call today! 🎉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kobisquared
Full Member
Got an R around 1 PM from final pool to the IM track. Interviewed in late August.
Just received the R from post-II hold
+1Just received the R from post-II hold