You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 NYU - Long Island
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
manifestingwithprayers
Full Member
+1Just received the R from post-II hold
R from final pool
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hyaluronic acid
Full Member
+1 WL
MDloadingplease
New Member
Got an A at 8:55am this morning, Obgyn track. 🥹❤️ first choice school
cheesegirlpuff
Full Member
Does anyone have any insights on how much, if any, waitlist movement there is?
anniesmacncheese
New Member
Is anyone accepted IM planning not to enroll? Trying to get off waitlist...
I have heard that in past years quite a few get in off the wait list, more than you’d expect (source = current student). I’m WL for Ob/Gyn track though so I’m not holding out much hope since there’s only two spots for that.Does anyone have any insights on how much, if any, waitlist movement there is?
caffeineenzyme
Full Member
hoping WL movement starts soon 🤞🏼
cheesegirlpuff
Full Member
Anyone hear anything? Or think we'll hear anything soon?
anniesmacncheese
New Member
Has anyone withdrew their acceptance on IM track?
cheesegirlpuff
Full Member
Feels like I'm totally blowing up this page, but desperately trying to get an A here. Has anyone heard anything or are most people pretty much giving up hope?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anniesmacncheese
New Member
No word still!Feels like I'm totally blowing up this page, but desperately trying to get an A here. Has anyone heard anything or are most people pretty much giving up hope?
caffeineenzyme
Full Member
Is it safe to assume wl movement is pretty much over?
cheesegirlpuff
Full Member
I suspect so 🙁 I emailed them in May and they said they had very little movement. I haven't heard of anyone getting off the waitlist.Is it safe to assume wl movement is pretty much over?