2024-2025 Roseman

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A; II 5/30/25. there are still spots available for A. I am waiting for my first choice waitlisted at this time. Good luck to everyone.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all!

I am going to be attending Roseman and am looking for 1 housemate to join my lease. I already have a spot locked down — it’s a brand new town home in Summerlin (The Branton at Reverence).Quiet, safe neighborhood, great views, and a short drive to campus. You’d have your own room, and we’d split rent + utilities. Would love to live with another student — message me if you’re interested or want to come check it out! Thanks! Also does anyone know if there is going to be a facebook group for the class?
 
Hey all!

I am going to be attending Roseman and am looking for 1 housemate to join my lease. I already have a spot locked down — it’s a brand new town home in Summerlin (The Branton at Reverence).Quiet, safe neighborhood, great views, and a short drive to campus. You’d have your own room, and we’d split rent + utilities. Would love to live with another student — message me if you’re interested or want to come check it out! Thanks! Also does anyone know if there is going to be a facebook group for the class?
I think you can join and try to ask in Groupme Roseman class of 2029. Sorry I don't have the link. WL here too.
 
Looks like the # of members on the groupme went up. It doesn't look like anyone is getting off the waitlist soon unless someone gets accepted to a different school and rejects the roseman offer.
 
Has anyone gotten off the wait-list though? Cannot recall a single person who has. Additionally, if anyone saw my previous posts, I was given no decision for one month until I called. I was on the wait list the entire time but they forgot to update my portal or email me due to an apparent internal system error 🙂
 
Has anyone gotten off the wait-list though? Cannot recall a single person who has. Additionally, if anyone saw my previous posts, I was given no decision for one month until I called. I was on the wait list the entire time but they forgot to update my portal or email me due to an apparent internal system error 🙂
I just received WL too. I think they have a long WL.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Theres a reason they havent given us a rejection yet, we still have over a week in which we could get off. During the interviews they made it clear they werent wasting our time so i believe we still have a good chance.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you know? I'm currently on waitlist and haven't heard anything :/ still trying to hold onto hope
I called the admissions office, have orientation for another school next week and cannot wait any longer. This is also compounded by the fact that I was unaware that I was on the wait-list as the school forgot to email/call me and update the portal. I did not accept the wait-list position till a month later which was completely on their end.