You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
congrats! did u receive it today?+1 OOS II, submitted 7/26, LM 82
SoftBoiled
New Member
Yup, at 9AMcongrats! did u receive it today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oos ii. hopped up on so much benadryl that i accidentally put this in fiu's thread
complete date?oos ii. hopped up on so much benadryl that i accidentally put this in fiu's thread
7/16complete date?
theiceprincess
New Member
OOS II received today, completed 7/13
congrats! LM?OOS II received today, completed 7/13
theiceprincess
New Member
78.5congrats! LM?
Congrats! Any ties to FL?OOS II received today, completed 7/13
theiceprincess
New Member
Literally none whatsoeverCongrats! Any ties to FL?
iheartcows
Full Member
a B is not lower than a B so noThe lowest grade on my transcript is a B. My school didn't report B+ / B- etc. Should I answer anything for the "lower than a B" question? I think I only have a couple in higher level math courses.
SevillaOranges
New Member
+1 OOS II this morning! LM 76, submitted 7/7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! complete date?OOS II just now. LM 78
Thanks! Complete 7/2congrats! complete date?
I received an II on Friday but when I try to schedule my interview, I don't see any available options from the drop-down menu. Anyone else having this issue?
BlueBudgie
Full Member
+1 IS II!!!! My very first, so excited!! 😀 I was complete 7/24
OOS II, complete 7/7
Good hell you are raking them in, proud of you my friend 🤝OOS II, complete 7/7
Just finished the interview. Both were with faculty, first interview was warm, we went on for ~45 minutes including questions. Second interview was colder and asked harder questions and ended in ~25 minutes but I felt I did well. This is my first ever interview; is this normal?
D
deleted1190090
Also just had my interview today. I think it went well. However, I had some difficulties with coming up with anecdotes on the spot. Please think of your anecdotes ahead of time, my friends!
TheBoneMarrow
New Member
Also just had my interview today. I think it went well. However, I had some difficulties with coming up with anecdotes on the spot. Please think of your anecdotes ahead of time, my friends!
For what questions specifically?
I just received an email saying that I needed to submit one more recommendation letter. I submitted a committee letter and based on the website it seemed as though it satisfied the requirements (see image). Did anyone have this same issue or am I just an idiot?
Attachments
congrats! complete date?II received 9/19, LizzyM 82.7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1187872
Hi! I just received an invitation to view MCOM's virtual presentations, but I have work during the time of the presentation that I cannot miss/reschedule. The email notes that they are not required but highly recommended. If any medical student/admin member could give me insight as to if my candidacy will be impacted if I do not attend the presentations, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
majestic_chair
Full Member
+1 OOS II, LM 77, complete 7/12
RedDevilz99
Full Member
+1 OOS II, complete 7/7.
Last edited:
+1 IS II, complete 7/18
littlemoon520
Full Member
Just finished interview - both the faculty and student interviews were less stressful than anticipated. Some of the questions are literally public info lol: https://www.usf.edu/arts-sciences/health-professions/documents/interview-questions.pdf
They used a few and had a lot more nuanced questions about my resume. FYI, amcas msar says its closed file interview, it is not, it is open file. Also, the people on the calendar invites they send out do not necessarily represent who is actually going to interview you. Both of my interviewers were names I had never seen before (not on the invite)
They used a few and had a lot more nuanced questions about my resume. FYI, amcas msar says its closed file interview, it is not, it is open file. Also, the people on the calendar invites they send out do not necessarily represent who is actually going to interview you. Both of my interviewers were names I had never seen before (not on the invite)
hillbillybuck
Full Member
Looks like Tuesday’s post-interview info session and Q&A are canceled due to the hurricane unfortunately
Bro is on an absolutely endless roll!+1 OOS II, complete 7/7.
D
deleted1187872
Hi! Do you think early interviewees will find out if they got the A tomorrow?
hillbillybuck
Full Member
Definitely a chance. Looks like they sent out acceptance calls on the 16th last year and the 15th the year prior.Hi! Do you think early interviewees will find out if they got the A tomorrow?
potatogal02
New Member
+1 OOS II on 10/4
complete date?+1 OOS II on 10/4
potatogal02
New Member
7/10 🙂complete date?
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
+1 OOS II Received! LM 77 complete 8/9
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS II complete 7/1
fourfofour4
Full Member
Wonder if the A calls are coming today or if the hurricane maybe caused some delays 🤔
shmockles18
Full Member
+1 OOS ii!! Complete 7/7
bold-and-brash-
Full Member
+1 OOS II! Complete 7/1
+1 OOS II! Complete 7/14, super surprised and grateful!