2025-2026 U South Florida Morsani

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there an admitted students group chat? Got off the waitlist two days ago.
Congrats!!! How were you notified of your decision? I am traveling in May and I'm a little concerned about missing a potential update since their last notification came by paper mail
 
Congrats!!! How were you notified of your decision? I am traveling in May and I'm a little concerned about missing a potential update since their last notification came by paper mail
I think only waitlists come through paper mail. Correct me if I’m wrong but I believe acceptances are call + email.
 
Anyone know anything about waitlist timelines? My second choice school has a deadline of June 14th to commit. I’ve sent quite a few letters of intent, but haven’t heard much
 
I am in IS applicant living in Tampa area. Morsani is my top choice bar none. I will rescind all other schools in a second if I get an A. I submitted secondary 7/22. My LM is a 69 but I have very strong ECs with research and clinical experience. Is there absolutely any way I get a II?
how did it go for you ?