2024-2025 Temple

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where do you see the A? Is the portal where you can see your secondary’s? Also when did you interview?
Not the same portal for secondaries, it’s the tuportal (looks like the image that sean4 posted)! Interviewed 10/8
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It said my account was not activated, I reactivated it but no update. Do you think it’s possible this will have affected my interview decision? I interviewed 9/10 online 😞
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A @ St. Luke's!!! (interviewed 10/8). This was my top choice program so I know for a fact I will be attending and already put down my deposit, would love to connect with others who might be considering this and attending as well.
 
Does anyone know how the wait list works here? Someone told me that they won't be taking people off the wait list till April. Does anyone know if this is true or what they do? thanks so much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how the wait list works here? Someone told me that they won't be taking people off the wait list till April. Does anyone know if this is true or what they do? thanks so much.
I would assume most schools won't see much WL movement until April-ish because that's when people are forced to start narrowing down their school choices.
 
Interviewed 10/8, no change to my applicant status on the portal and no notification email... should I safely assume this one is an R? 🙁
 
uhh pretty sure they told us 4-6 weeks lol. 10 days would be relatively unheard of I think?
fair. I saw last year though some people interviewed on 11/08 and they heard back on 11/22. So I was wondering if yall though something similar would happen this year as well. There's only a 4 day separation. I guess im being too optimistic.
 
fair. I saw last year though some people interviewed on 11/08 and they heard back on 11/22. So I was wondering if yall though something similar would happen this year as well. There's only a 4 day separation. I guess im being too optimistic.
My guess is November interviewees probably will hear together
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad