You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same thing here, interviewed 11/14 🙁I interviewed 11/05 for North Philly. I know I just need to be patient, but I checked the portal and there has been no change in my "Applicant" status. Should I assume WL? Did anyone that heard back in November experience this?
underdawg434
Full Member
Same here, interviewed 11/20Same thing here, interviewed 11/14 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
inthetrees
Full Member
Me too, I checked the secondary portal and the other portal we had for the interview and nothing :/ I interviewed North Philly 12/11 though, and they said we might not get them back until March (although they implied it would be this weekI interviewed 11/05 for North Philly. I know I just need to be patient, but I checked the portal and there has been no change in my "Applicant" status. Should I assume WL? Did anyone that heard back in November experience this?
)underdawg434
Full Member
Just got continuing candidate email
+1 A st lukes
OOS continuing candidate for St. Luke’s
Interviewed 12/3
Interviewed 12/3
Last edited:
MDloadingplease
New Member
interviewed 12/10 - no update :,/ I am trying to be patient!
Last cycle, I was rejected mid August.Interviewed 11/19 and no news. Does Temple not send out R's yet? I'd almost prefer hearing something than nothing at all....
However, no news is weird. Everyone should get either CC or an A, until they mass reject 5 days after school starts.
robot_soup
Full Member
+1 CC List
soccergal14
New Member
OOS A!! North Philly, interviewed 11/13
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Oos Acceptance lettss gooos
MDloadingplease
New Member
when did you interview?Oos Acceptance lettss gooos
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
StellarSynapse
Full Member
+1 CC , interviewed DEC 3rd. Email said we probably won't hear back until April 30th onwards with regards to waitlist movement which sucks but what can you do.
Good luck to everyone else!
Good luck to everyone else!
zigzagzinger
Full Member
+1 OOS CC for St Luke’s
VINILOVER123
Full Member
when did you interview?
Nov 7
Childof_d_WayMaker
Full Member
+OOS Acceptance (North Philadelphia), Interviewed 12/10! So grateful to YAHWEH!
magentadaisy
Full Member
OOS A North Philly! Interviewed 11/27.
hopefully.a.future.doctor
New Member
This many OOS acceptances is crazy considering this place prides themselves on serving philly…
They serve philly though recruiting the labor of californiansThis many OOS acceptances is crazy considering this place prides themselves on serving philly…
VINILOVER123
Full Member
This many OOS acceptances is crazy considering this place prides themselves on serving philly…
We will serve it as we practice becoming doctors, can’t wait never been🫠
pollypookie
New Member
OOS A for North Philly 😊 interviewed 11/27
Check out Temple’s MSAR. For some reason, the average MCAT and GPA are higher for in-state applicants (514/3.86 vs 512/3.75)This many OOS acceptances is crazy considering this place prides themselves on serving philly…
I know Penn State has something similar. I’m just spitballing based entirely off of vibes, but it might be because they choose students based on demographics, and locals are more likely to apply, making it more competitive.
MDloadingplease
New Member
!! I am obsessively checkingI'm assuming the acceptances hit the portal all at once at midnight / this morning ... or do we think they are being released throughout the day (aka tell me to stop compulsively checking the portal for an update)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II today for St Lukes campus! I couldn't be more excited!! Complete early August
Yesis the CC email for post interview, like a waitlist?
nerotcinboxrefrshr
Full Member
OOS CC list yesterday, interviewed 11/12
Congrats everyone!
does anyone know if Temple is done sending II's or if they go into the new year?
Last year they reviewed apps through March
yip_yip
Full Member
did you hear back?!! I am obsessively checking
Likewise! Is there a gc for accepted students?Congrats all y’all getting in!!!
I’m 100% attending this school next year at the St. Luke’s campus (was my top choice). Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in the coming year 🙂
I will also 100% be attending temple st Lukes and would love to start or join a group chat.Likewise! Is there a gc for accepted students?
lysozome12
Full Member
I have an interview coming up here soon, any tips in preparing?
Read up on the community that the campus was in and practice answering interview questions about your experiences that make you a good candidate to serve the community and help with the schools mission.I have an interview coming up here soon, any tips in preparing?
lysozome12
Full Member
thank you so much for the insights!! will do 🙂Read up on the community that the campus was in and practice answering interview questions about your experiences that make you a good candidate to serve the community and help with the schools mission.
Me toooo! I'm accepted to St.Lukes and was hoping somebody could start a gc.I will also 100% be attending temple st Lukes and would love to start or join a group chat.
brownlightning3.141592653
New Member
Does anyone know if Temple accepts letters of interest?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cool can you take me off the waitlist pleaseHello! I saw a couple people asking so I went ahead and made a Groupme for the North Philly campus! So excited to meet you all!!
GroupMe
groupme.com
robot_soup
Full Member
Still a little confused here. I was put on the continuing candidates list.
In the email after submitting my secondary, it says "While not required, if there are any updates you would like to add to your file you can log back into the Katz Supplemental Application."
In the email where I was placed on the continuing candidates list it says "While you remain on the continuing candidates list, any updates to your application should be communicated through [email protected]"
So does that mean updates for people who have not yet been interviewed are to be uploaded to the supplemental application portal, while those for people who have been interviewed/are continuing candidates go to that email address?
Sorry, I know the answer probably seems clear but I just don't want to mess anything up lol
In the email after submitting my secondary, it says "While not required, if there are any updates you would like to add to your file you can log back into the Katz Supplemental Application."
In the email where I was placed on the continuing candidates list it says "While you remain on the continuing candidates list, any updates to your application should be communicated through [email protected]"
So does that mean updates for people who have not yet been interviewed are to be uploaded to the supplemental application portal, while those for people who have been interviewed/are continuing candidates go to that email address?
Sorry, I know the answer probably seems clear but I just don't want to mess anything up lol