You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Vermont
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I remember them mentioning they canāt give a decision or something like that without the campus selection. Not really sure though.Anyone know if the campus selection affects acceptance, answered two months laterš„² didnāt c it in the portal early on
I was really hoping a round of decisions was going out today šš
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dw, I interviewed on 11/19! I think some people from late October havenāt heard back either. They said sometime in January but it seems to usually be Thursdays in the middle-endish of the month. Hoping it comes soon!!I interviewed in early November and Iāve not heard anything. Probably means that Iām cookedā¦. š
madnessinmedicine
Full Member
i truly appreciate you responding. are you saying thought that it would be okay to send another update that close to my initial one?During the interview they mentioned (and I quote) that they "love updates" so they seemed to encourage them. It also sounded like DD isn't that bad of a spot to be in, and they reconsider your app after each new batch of interviews.
Based on what they said during the interview, if it's a meaningful update, I think it will be ok. Similar question has come up in the student panels and the vibe was definitely "yes, send updates."i truly appreciate you responding. are you saying thought that it would be okay to send another update that close to my initial one?
CyanCryptoid
Full Member
+1 OOS II 1/15
Congrats! When were you complete?+1 OOS II 1/15
D
deleted1193133
UVM please give me a chanceš
CyanCryptoid
Full Member
7/2Congrats! When were you complete?
detailgranola_
New Member
Interviewed late October and still haven't heard back. Can anyone else relate?
doctordoctordoctor27
Full Member
Got delayed decision very early and have not heard ANYTHING since. Very weirdInterviewed late October and still haven't heard back. Can anyone else relate?
This happened to me when I applied the first time. I got delayed decision in October and was waitlisted in January that previous cycle. Currently also on DD since October and pending a response. From what I have heard from a current student, a lot of their current M1 class is people who got WL and then were accepted.Got delayed decision very early and have not heard ANYTHING since. Very weird
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
OOS II. Was not really expecting that.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
how does it go about choosing which campus you will attend? Is that after acceptance?
Edit: nvm, looks like you pick for your third and fourth year.
Edit: nvm, looks like you pick for your third and fourth year.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats! Can I ask when you submitted?OOS II. Was not really expecting that.
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
July 1Congrats! Can I ask when you submitted?
Yeah, seems like last decision release was Dec 19. So far no decision in January yet š šHi! Was the last decision release December 19th? or has anyone else received a decision since then?
If UVM sends one more student ambassador email I am gonna lose it.
Relaxative
Full Member
Does the school continue to send student ambassador emails to accepted students?
I have gotten 1 every single month since my interview in SeptDoes the school continue to send student ambassador emails to accepted students?
PotatoBean
Full Member
I, for one, adore an endless series of unnecessary jump scaresI have gotten 1 every single month since my interview in Sept
Really gets the old blood pumping š¤£I, for one, adore an endless series of unnecessary jump scares
bnardblues
Full Member
OOS II! Complete on 07/28/2024 š
D
deleted1193133
Does UVM send pre-II Rās?
Yes. Later in the cycle though, it seems like they are still sending interviews.Does UVM send pre-II Rās?
OOS A a while back! forgot to post š¤£
Relaxative
Full Member
Congratulations! What date did you receive your decision?OOS A a while back! forgot to post š¤£
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! 1/17 I think? Was completely out of phone/email range, seems I got a missed call/garbled voicemail on a different day than the email.Congratulations! What date did you receive your decision?
Interesting, I didnāt know Larner did phone calls.Thanks! 1/17 I think? Was completely out of phone/email range, seems I got a missed call/garbled voicemail on a different day than the email.
I don't know for sure it was from them, it just said "no caller ID" so I assumed it was as other acceptance calls I've gotten say that (except UNR). Voicemail was garbled so again not sure, but I don't have any other As that were just emails and no call so I figured it was them. But maybe it was just someone else!Interesting, I didnāt know Larner did phone calls.
Ah gotcha, congratulations! I interviewed in November and am still waitingI don't know for sure it was from them, it just said "no caller ID" so I assumed it was as other acceptance calls I've gotten say that (except UNR). Voicemail was garbled so again not sure, but I don't have any other As that were just emails and no call so I figured it was them. But maybe it was just someone else!
Thanks! Hope you hear from them soon. Sounds like they don't really go in order and reading back through the last 4 pages of this thread, most people's comments kind of confirm that. The wait is brutal.Ah gotcha, congratulations! I interviewed in November and am still waiting
For anyone who was accepted - around what time of day did you hear back?
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Itās an regular mmi, only thing to prepare is nerves and be authentic self, donāt be to narrow focused, and have clear communication
PotatoBean
Full Member
Basic MMI nothing fancyAs someone who is freaking out about their interview here, how did you guys prepare and what is there to expect?
Iron Man23
M.D. Class of 2029
MMI which was not stressful.As someone who is freaking out about their interview here, how did you guys prepare and what is there to expect?
downbadcrying@thelab
New Member
Same here! Complete surprise!OOS II. Was not really expecting that.
I interviewed in October and received DD in December! I have been hoping to maybe hear something else but nothing yet. I know they do decisions on Thursdays and said it usually is once a month, and it seems the last decisions came out Jan 16th, so may not hear anything until later in February I think unfortunately but who knows!When should we expect the next round of decisions? I've not heard anything, despite interviewing in early November. Should I prepare for a WL or rejection at this point?
+1 OOS ii
congrats! did u send an update letter?+1 OOS II as well
i did notcongrats! did u send an update letter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A to Vermont campus, interviewed in Sept. Originally was on DD.
Is there an accepted students Facebook or GroupMe?
OOS DD. Interviewed in November.
D
deleted1174838
+1 OOS DD, interviewed in December